Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+31
berkut
roomsixteen
AquaZeroX26
dancash1808
NPCWhiteMage
WyrmHero
Bamjam
nsane32
reim0027
BartholomewWenceslas
Noob-of-Artorias
sinisterapathy
Xacktastic
deadagain
bloodpixel
TehInfamousAmos
SlakeMoth
skarekrow13
Serious_Much
Doelker
Forum Pirate
Digitalyzed
Extertionist
Tolvo
ROOSTER330
DoughGuy
Reaperfan
User
Blazalin
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
JoeBroski09
35 posters

What do YOU do for a living?

Extertionist
    Extertionist
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

What do YOU do for a living?  - Page 2 Empty Re: What do YOU do for a living?

Post by Extertionist Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:03 am

Student right now but I plan on doing a a job that sees a lot of action in the future, like the military or police and eventually move up to a PMC, private security, detective, or at least a colonel in the military. Being an eagle scout should help a lot with that and I plan on doing ROTC in college.
    ROOSTER330
    ROOSTER330
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by ROOSTER330 Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:15 am

Extertionist wrote:Student right now but I plan on doing a a job that sees a lot of action in the future, like the military or police and eventually move up to a PMC, private security, detective, or at least a colonel in the military. Being an eagle scout should help a lot with that and I plan on doing ROTC in college.

Definitely go military first (airforce is easiest an pays among the best) , do it right and they will pay for all your school and you can get a cop job anywhere relativity easy.
    Digitalyzed
    Digitalyzed
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Digitalyzed Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:25 am

I'm still studying advanced Biology and Chemistry, and hope to get a career where I can aid research in such fields within my lifetime. Currently I make quick exchanges on the Forex market if I'm in need of money, but I generally get by fine due to the fact that I saved up as much as I could a few years ago.
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:40 am

Sorry, feel bad but can't help it.

Yo mamma.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:41 am

They're the wrong way around Forum!
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:08 am

LOL.
    Doelker
    Doelker
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Doelker Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:41 am

I work for Scotiabank Mexico as Senior Executive in B. I. I've been working here since 5 years ago (I'm 33 right now). Before that I was working for IBM as consultant. I'm glad I made it out from there. It wasn't really a good job.
    I don't have many time to play from Mon to Fri but in the weekends I love to go out, get something to eat or just fool around somewhere and play my games as much as I can.
    I'm single and live alone so I can almost do whatever I want... And what I want is to keep storming Lordran.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:45 am

I'm on a gap year, but have part time work at an old folks home happy
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:46 am

Gap years are nice.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:43 am

I don't know how any of us are going to beat being a member of a SWAT team haha.
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:46 am

Captain Planet. Done.
    JoeBroski09
    JoeBroski09
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by JoeBroski09 Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:27 am

There's no reason to BEAT it. It's all about how hard you work when you do so. I'm sure Rooster just works freaking hard at his job because he's with great people and does awesome things. I work hard at my job because, well, I should. Because it's my job and they're paying me money. And if I don't do a good job, my boss's company won't get any more work and I won't get any more work. So I better do a darn good job!

@Tolvo Your job sounds like your passion. I don't have a passion. And thus, there's no job that I would feel wouldn't be "work" when I worked. And I wouldn't have it any other way. I love working. And if I lost one of the things I love to do, it'd be because I did it too much and it became work, and then I wouldn't do it for fun anymore. I couldn't do any kind of "passion" job. You're lucky big grin

@Serious Never lose your Dinosaur.
    http://thekidlazer.com/track/dinosaur-prod-mighty-beggar
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:21 pm

I'll keep it going. I'm an investigator at a not for profit agency that provides services to children and adults with developmental disabilities.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:22 pm

lol is that some kind of stepbrothers reference joe? silly
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:23 pm

I suppose Joe, now if only the passion jobs paid more it would be win win all around haha.
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:31 pm

@skare

You should be proud of yourself. That's really noble work.
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:57 pm

Thanks. Although I get to be one of the least popular people at work from a staff perspective big grin It's funny because most of the time all that's up is a simple mistake that we try to correct and hope won't be repeated. For some reason staff feel like it's the inquisition. I've learned a constant smile and a sincere opportunity to let them give me their version of events usually gets good results though.
    SlakeMoth
    SlakeMoth
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SlakeMoth Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:06 pm

I'm a retired person so I'm done with the working thing.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:30 pm

We have quite an interesting level of diversity on this forum, the likes of which I don't see in real life.
    JoeBroski09
    JoeBroski09
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by JoeBroski09 Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:36 pm

@Serious i have no idea where thekidlazer got it, but he makes a reference in his first ever public song about loaing your dinosaur, and i believe it was before step brothers. I personally havent watched it haha!

@skare you invested in a non profit orginization. How do you get money? Haha! I do design for a breast cancer orginization called link the pink. I know the owner personally, and she's near the last stages of cancer...

TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:45 pm

Okay, me? Well we know what I do as a degree and part time work... But did you know... that I am also a singer in a freelance band of friends silly We do gigs pretty often - we went to a festival in Wales last year. Oh god it was horrible, I had trouble understanding some people but at least we made them happy and got a good amount of money. The singing is a part time thing - more a hobby, we sometimes write songs in our spare time. an EP is coming out soon winking And I am not a freelance movie director like you guys thought after the pictures of forum members thread. BOWCHIKAWOWWOW! xD

anyway with Barrister I doubt that holds up to Swat team - however in 6 years I will be a Doctor... of LAW! AWWW YEAAAAAAH! damn, that sounds wierd. Dr. lets say my surname is Amos.
    ROOSTER330
    ROOSTER330
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by ROOSTER330 Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:15 pm

Appreciate the praise, but its not all that glamerous happy. Everyones got a part to play, its like an engine, some parts might seem more important at first glance, however when one part breaks down, the whole system stops working. So every part is important.
    bloodpixel
    bloodpixel
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by bloodpixel Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:02 pm

I cremate people, and stuff them into black suits of armor.
    ROOSTER330
    ROOSTER330
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by ROOSTER330 Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:04 pm

bloodpixel wrote:I cremate people, and stuff them into black suits of armor.

Lol
    deadagain
    deadagain
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by deadagain Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:32 pm

I've been an auto mechanic since 1996. I was in artillery in the U.S.M.C and when my enlistment was up it was hard to find a job firing cannons in the civilian world. Go figure tongue I have been around muscle cars my whole life and I'm a pretty good mechanic. Right now I work 9 hr days and go to school for 4 hrs a nite monday through Friday for automotive. I plan to have my own business (cause that's where the money is and ill never get to see Japan at this rate) a full Service shop. I also drag race on the weekends but with my schedule its been hard to get the motivation to go sweat at the race track all day Sunday when I could be home sleeping in and playing dark souls.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:24 pm