Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+12
theAnimus
aceluby
Carphil
strangejoy
drago1uk2000
Dustofsaturn
Zechk
Serious_Much
O66 Jenova
Whknight
Godless Servant
BLA1NE
16 posters

lol Darkmoon tried to CSS me while I was bowing... and I got it on tape!

BLA1NE
    BLA1NE
    Stat Guru
    Stat Guru

lol Darkmoon tried to CSS me while I was bowing... and I got it on tape! Empty lol Darkmoon tried to CSS me while I was bowing... and I got it on tape!

Post by BLA1NE Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:13 am

I've been experimenting filming gameplay with my phone, and got 45 minutes of footage tonight. Most of it isn't very interesting, and unfortunately my phone died just before it got the good stuff (I didn't realize it had stopped filming, was looking forward to reviewing the good stuff sad), but I did get this fight with a Darkmoon who tried to CSS me while I was bowing! And then the first thing he did when I got close was try to bs me... Well he failed both.

Link: www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VRl9KkLNUw&feature=youtu.be

Edit: hey, I can post links! Yay!
    Godless Servant
    Godless Servant
    Casual
    Casual

lol Darkmoon tried to CSS me while I was bowing... and I got it on tape! Empty Re: lol Darkmoon tried to CSS me while I was bowing... and I got it on tape!

Post by Godless Servant Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:20 am

Sunlight blade is the one you get for ranking up in warriors of sunlight yes?

Whats up with your health and stam bars not being red and green?
    Whknight
    Whknight
    Upgrade Master
    Upgrade Master

lol Darkmoon tried to CSS me while I was bowing... and I got it on tape! Empty Re: lol Darkmoon tried to CSS me while I was bowing... and I got it on tape!

Post by Whknight Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:22 am

You get Sunlight Blade after beating Gywndolin, it's on the tomb in the back. Sunlight Spear is what you get for being +1 and offering Gywns soul~
    Godless Servant
    Godless Servant
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Godless Servant Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:24 am

I was thinking of w/e you get for getting the max rank, I forgot what it was and am too lazy to google search.
    BLA1NE
    BLA1NE
    Stat Guru
    Stat Guru

Post by BLA1NE Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:26 am

It's because I'm filming with my phone, and I set it bellow my screen, angled upwards. So from down there and at that angle, the colors aren't showing from my LCD screen.

Yeah, you get Sunlight Blade after killing Gwyndolin and finding it in the room behind where you fight him. This would actually make me the complete anti-Darkmoon!
    O66 Jenova
    O66 Jenova

Post by O66 Jenova Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:56 am

just back to topic... the Darkmoon got spawning damage, maybe he just wasn't aware of that bug and thought you attacked him first? im not defending Cheesy tactics by any means, but mayb he just was a noob
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:04 am

LOL

you show that guy blaine silly that is a prime example of shocking PvP manners XD
    Zechk
    Zechk

Post by Zechk Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:05 am

Blaine,

What head piece is that? I rather like the black facemask thing with red hair.
    Dustofsaturn
    Dustofsaturn
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Dustofsaturn Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:21 am

Zechk wrote:Blaine,

What head piece is that? I rather like the black facemask thing with red hair.

It's the thief mask. On a female character it only covers the mouth allowing for the hair you chose for her to flow freely.
    drago1uk2000
    drago1uk2000

Post by drago1uk2000 Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:12 am

Aww boo hoo a darkmoon who actually knows how to play, his job is to kill you not bow, would you bow to someone who just broke into your home? Because thats what you just did, expect it.
    strangejoy
    strangejoy
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by strangejoy Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:08 am

Ha ha ha. That's classic darkmoon style (cheap and terrible).

@drago

This is the kiln. It's not anyone's home. It's basically and arena for duels. People rightfully expect a little bit of dignity and fair play in the kiln.
    drago1uk2000
    drago1uk2000

Post by drago1uk2000 Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:28 am

Sorry strangejoy but the Kiln is the worst place to pvp nowadays, the only decent place to fight is the burg, I've been attacked many times as soon as I spawned one guy even tried to firestorm me then called me cheap for killing him whilst he was using estus lol.
    Carphil
    Carphil
    Chat Moderator

Post by Carphil Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:30 am

I'm trying to see the video but is faster to make a rat eat a entire house than the video loads -__-

I miss my Wi fi so much
    strangejoy
    strangejoy
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by strangejoy Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:33 am

Drago, I think we can agree that the people who ambushed you in the kiln were being cheap. Why would you encourage such cheapness when you simultaneously mourn the downfall of the kiln?

As a darkmoon (I assume you're a darkmoon), you really shouldn't invade the burg unless you're low level. In the burg, you're bound to be repeatedly invading low level characters.
    Carphil
    Carphil
    Chat Moderator

Post by Carphil Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:35 am

In burg you normally invade people who are sinned because they were way of white but joined forest hunter, I mean, they did nothing wrong, you should be invading griefers instead of giving more trouble to noobs who want someone to help them beat a boss
    aceluby
    aceluby
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by aceluby Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:41 pm

Carphil wrote:In burg you normally invade people who are sinned because they were way of white but joined forest hunter, I mean, they did nothing wrong, you should be invading griefers instead of giving more trouble to noobs who want someone to help them beat a boss

I don't think that this is a 'sin'. Breaking your covenant is, but joining another one is part of the game. It's hard to tell though because there's no indicator as to whether or not you can be invaded by a DM besides the book of the guilty, which only applies to a single covenant (DW).

The way I understand it is DM can only invade if you've been indicted either as a DW or forest hunter, or used the BB glitch from a character that has been indicted. I don't think 'sin' has anything to do with it, but again, it's just a theory.
    Carphil
    Carphil
    Chat Moderator

Post by Carphil Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:04 pm

hmm thanks for noticing that, I may do a test about this when I get back
    theAnimus
    theAnimus
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by theAnimus Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:05 pm

Lol, nice vid
    aceluby
    aceluby
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by aceluby Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:22 pm

Carphil wrote:hmm thanks for noticing that, I may do a test about this when I get back

I'd LOVE to hear the results of it. I'd like to see if breaking a covenant or other sins you can absolve have anything to do w/ the DM cov. I'd also like to see if causing Anor to go dark is enough to get a DM invasion as well. I do know getting indicted while a forest hunter gets you a DM invasion, but doesn't add your name to the book of the guilty.

I think there are a lot of open questions on this covenant and the book of the guilty that people just assume, which may or may not be correct.
    Carphil
    Carphil
    Chat Moderator

Post by Carphil Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:26 pm

Have you seen who is in first in the book? In PSN, the last time I checked, like 1 week ago, was a dude in giants set, with gargoyle helmet, parrying dagger/pyromancy, lightning Iato, dark wood grain ring, ring of favor and protection, 99 humanity, a lot of that item which restores you health (not estus) and cures poison, darkwraith, sl 50 with requirements to use Iato and the rest in Vit and End...
    JY4answer
    JY4answer
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by JY4answer Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:26 pm

Sigh, another one putting us honourable DMs to shame.
    BLA1NE
    BLA1NE
    Stat Guru
    Stat Guru

Post by BLA1NE Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:32 pm

@Ace

I'm pretty sure you don't need to get indicted to be invaded by DMs. I've been invaded by them on characters I had never invaded with, and was wondering why the DMs were on me...

Question: what do you guys think of the video quality? I'm thinking of filming my speed run. If you think it's good enough, then I will!
    aceluby
    aceluby
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by aceluby Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:42 pm

Maybe the darkmoon invasion is tied to your gamertag...

On that character, what else did you do that could have provoked them?
    BLA1NE
    BLA1NE
    Stat Guru
    Stat Guru

Post by BLA1NE Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:59 pm

It was a long time ago!

All I remember is this guy invaded me as a Red Phantom, I killed him, then a few minutes later he invaded me again as a Darkmoon... I was very surprised and couldn't think of what my sin could have been.
    BLA1NE
    BLA1NE
    Stat Guru
    Stat Guru

Post by BLA1NE Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:00 pm

Btw thanks for the random "dislike", whoever is responsible. :x Real mature.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:18 pm