Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+28
RagingDragon_69
whitechikz11
Zodiaxel
I LeonBelmont I
Serious_Much
billy_bayonet
About8547Souls
nsane32
About8547Jews
raecor14
Rin
FinPeku
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
FattyOfDoom
SunlightCrusader
Sacrilegious
Wilkinson3424
Jovias-86
Forum Pirate
Servant of Priscilla
DoughGuy
Ahhotep1
dancash1808
Shkar
Federally
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
Spurgun
WyrmHero
32 posters

Priscilla's Lifehunters (Under reconstruction)

Jovias-86
    Jovias-86
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Priscilla's Lifehunters (Under reconstruction) - Page 38 Empty Re: Priscilla's Lifehunters (Under reconstruction)

Post by Jovias-86 Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:00 am

lol... Thats a lot remaining. happy
    Keep some of my wins arite :p
    Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Priscilla's Lifehunters (Under reconstruction) - Page 38 Empty Re: Priscilla's Lifehunters (Under reconstruction)

Post by Spurgun Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:13 am

lol. I only edited out the first 5 second match.
    And editing is so goddamn hard.
    Jovias-86
    Jovias-86
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Jovias-86 Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:20 am

The wtf match... lol
    It was shocking really...
    Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Spurgun Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:23 am

Yes. You 2HK me. And IIRC i had 1800 hp....
    EDIT. just checked. I had 45 vit and FaP ring.
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:32 am

Ok can we agree on SL 60, 80, 100? Any covenant can be any SL but the most recommended for SL 60 are Darkwraiths/cracked orbs because they invade up. SL 80 for Gravelords and Dragons, I think they have a wider range like the white soapstone. SL 100 is perfect for DMs because they invade down. Now this will be all recommended if you wanna do an SL 100 DW you can still do it. Still wanna hear more of Aho's specializations.
    Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Spurgun Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:35 am

WyrmHero wrote:Ok can we agree on SL 60, 80, 100? Any covenant can be any SL but the most recommended for SL 60 are Darkwraiths/cracked orbs because they invade up. SL 80 for Gravelords and Dragons, I think they have a wider range like the white soapstone. SL 100 is perfect for DMs because they invade down. Now this will be all recommended if you wanna do an SL 100 DW you can still do it. Still wanna hear more of Aho's specializations.

Dragons invade with craked eye orbs. DMs don´t always invade down, they invade upwards as well. why do you want different sls?
    Jovias-86
    Jovias-86
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Jovias-86 Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:37 am

Spurgun wrote:Yes. You 2HK me. And IIRC i had 1800 hp....
    EDIT. just checked. I had 45 vit and FaP ring.

lol... The running r1 did something I never saw before winking
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:41 am

@Spur, I want SL 100 only but I like the idea of different SLs so we can get more PvEers. I know DMs invade up, when I was testing SL 100 with a DM I usually got SL 90~110 and some low levels but not much.
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:42 am

So, Wyrm, have you made up your mind yet, or are you still working some things out?
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:49 am

I want to hear more what are the thoughts of you guys of the different SLs.
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:53 am

I'm scared at the possibility of our covenant overleveling the Darkwraith contingent.

I also think that a new system wherein many different SLs are supported by the covenant could get confusing. Though if done properly it may indeed be the best option.

I favor SLs in the 50-80 range, but I'm not so sure, I still need to do more research.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:44 am

WhatDoesThePendantDo? wrote:I'm scared at the possibility of our covenant overleveling the Darkwraith contingent.

I also think that a new system wherein many different SLs are supported by the covenant could get confusing. Though if done properly it may indeed be the best option.

I favor SLs in the 50-80 range, but I'm not so sure, I still need to do more research.
    Yes, if done properly!! There are only three soul levels 60, 80, 100. This will not only put us in a viable position for enter-covenant events but will provide members with choices (only three levels). If a person only wants to do a 80 thats fine....but why deny someone else the option to do a 60 or 100?
    One of my main concerns is that LH will return to the static and stale condition it was in even before the weapons restrictions that caused so much trouble. LH was very limited in what it could do. Very little was happening!!
    So, yeah...three levels with specializations and related challenges, if done properly, will make Lifehunt an interesting and challenging covenant to be apart of and avoid stagnation and boredom. A soul range will make us inter-covenant event viable. And, lastly, if someone only wants to do a lvl80...they can. Or just a soul lvl 60...they can, a lvl 100...they can. And, if someone wants to do a sl 60, 80, 100...they can. The point is people have a choice and NO WEAPONS RESTRICTIONS (except for rare weapons/high-end armor for high ranking members only).
    I have not yet heard a viable argument against a three level range. We need to look at the covenant as a whole. I, for one, do not want to go back to a Lifehunt that was stagnant and stale. Dueling is fun...but that, alone, doesn't make for a very interesting covenant.

Last edited by Ahhotep1 on Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:57 am

Wyrm, i feel that if people are limited to level choice based on their char. cove. association (DW, DM, etc.) we will null and void the vitality that a soul range could provide. Soul level choice should be an open choice. Once a choice is made then specializations/challenges will kick in. Once we get past this soul level discussion than I will offer up ideas for specializations/challenges. It needs to be decided. I vote three levels...i want to see Lifehunt live healthy and grow.

LOL...missed your post that answers this. Great News Wyrm!!!!
    Rin
    Rin
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Rin Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:38 pm

tis a shame you dident realy make your own cov ahh :roll:

well i like these changes but im realy weird bout joining, if i get on drs ill still play it but i dont enjoy it that much anymore :|
    Rin
    Rin
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Rin Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:39 pm

oh n happy bday jov, tis official now Joy
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:41 pm

Rin wrote:tis a shame you dident realy make your own cov ahh :roll:

well i like these changes but im realy weird bout joining, if i get on drs ill still play it but i dont enjoy it that much anymore :|
    Thanks Rin big grin DLC is coming!!!! Talk to Wyrm happy
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:07 pm

Ok I think the 60, 80, 100 idea is cool so let's do this. We should have however, a common SL for dueling. Or should we just have SL 60, 80, 100 duels? Most guys won't have 3 different SL builds so.... I propose SL 99 or 100 for dueling. I'm talking abput weapons right now with Aho so stay tuned.
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:10 pm

Oh by the way, we could revive the Arena so that all forum members can join too if they want to duel. SL 99 Arena, with maybe roll bs banned?
    Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Spurgun Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:31 pm

WyrmHero wrote:Ok I think the 60, 80, 100 idea is cool so let's do this. We should have however, a common SL for dueling. Or should we just have SL 60, 80, 100 duels? Most guys won't have 3 different SL builds so.... I propose SL 99 or 100 for dueling. I'm talking abput weapons right now with Aho so stay tuned.

I say sl 80 for duels. It has worked so far, and IIRC the arena stated that it was sl 80 as well.
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:33 pm

But I want to start something new for the forum members too....
    Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Spurgun Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:45 pm

Sl 100 would be going to close to 120, you should lower it to 60 if you want to change it IMO.
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:55 pm

It's an arena spur. If we had SL 60 we would only see elemental builds. At SL 99 elemental builds aren't the only ones powerful. For invasions it's another story we can have the 3 SLs but for dueling I want something new.
    Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Spurgun Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:59 pm

I have 3 sl 80 builds, only one is elemental. And all of them are good.
    You can make non elemental builds for sl 80.
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:14 pm

Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Spurgun Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:16 pm

I think this is the wrong place to advertise it silly

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 8:00 am