Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+28
RagingDragon_69
whitechikz11
Zodiaxel
I LeonBelmont I
Serious_Much
billy_bayonet
About8547Souls
nsane32
About8547Jews
raecor14
Rin
FinPeku
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
FattyOfDoom
SunlightCrusader
Sacrilegious
Wilkinson3424
Jovias-86
Forum Pirate
Servant of Priscilla
DoughGuy
Ahhotep1
dancash1808
Shkar
Federally
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
Spurgun
WyrmHero
32 posters

Priscilla's Lifehunters (Under reconstruction)

Sacrilegious
    Sacrilegious
    Addicted
    Addicted

Priscilla's Lifehunters (Under reconstruction) - Page 20 Empty Re: Priscilla's Lifehunters (Under reconstruction)

Post by Sacrilegious Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:34 pm

While we're on the subject of pvp, what is a good greatsword/ultra that stunlocks easy, has easy reqs, and does okay damage?
    Sacrilegious
    Sacrilegious
    Addicted
    Addicted

Priscilla's Lifehunters (Under reconstruction) - Page 20 Empty Re: Priscilla's Lifehunters (Under reconstruction)

Post by Sacrilegious Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:35 pm

DoughGuy wrote:You can let DMs go to 100, just try to limit them for duels. They'll have to host, and they should use something that removes th 20 level bonus, like a +10 wep instead of +15 to reduce their damage. Or they cant use fth spells if they have 30fth.

What's the point of being DM if you host?
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:36 pm

I was talking about duelling between co9v members.
    Sacrilegious
    Sacrilegious
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Sacrilegious Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:40 pm

Nevermind, then.
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:40 pm

Sacrilegious wrote:While we're on the subject of pvp, what is a good greatsword/ultra that stunlocks easy, has easy reqs, and does okay damage?

If you are going to use LH weapons then the Bastard Sword is your best bet. Upgrade it chaos and it becomes very powerful.
    About8547Souls
    About8547Souls
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by About8547Souls Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:39 am

I'm going to just use my previous build for practicing pvp and just having fun in general. GL ftw?

Anyway, I'm making a slvl 120 now. As you already know Wyrm, since you've been helping me make a few decisions on it. Once I get the build complete I'll post it on here.
    About8547Souls
    About8547Souls
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by About8547Souls Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:41 am

Okay, here is the build. Don't pay any attention to the weapons, since to be honest those will change quite often. And yes, I'm fully aware that we are only allowed to use certain weapons and that our rank within the Lifehunters also determines what weapons we may use.

That is EXACTLY why you shouldn't pay any attention to the weapons. The ones I have on it now are simply what I'm using as I go through the story so that I can enter the Painted World of Ariamis. Once I am there and my rank is up enough, I will be using a Bandits Dagger/Moonlight Butterfly Horn. I also have my stats set up to allow me to use the Moonlight Greatsword if I ever feel like I want to. (Simply for variety, I know this lowers my Vit/End by a little.)

As for the Crown of Dusk, I honestly don't want to use it. I'd prefer to use the Crown of the Dark Sun. But doing so will make me less than ninja roll material without the Dark Wood Grain Ring. So I'll be rolling and moving too slow to feel comfortable. Besides, if there is anyone using magic on me I'm pretty sure that they'll be in range of my own spells. And with all of my extra damage output I think it'll be even. Not to mention it gives me more incentive to work towards dodging spells and all of that jazz.

And without furtho ado, here is the build. It's for slvl 120 by the way.

http://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=4378875565365880
    Jovias-86
    Jovias-86
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Jovias-86 Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:58 am

Federally wrote:
    Jovias-86 wrote:That was a very productive day right...
    We cooped O&S, helped others (Ahho in particular), thn duels... Wat a day! winking

lol I helped Ahho, you got *** raped by DarkWraiths silly

Yeah... after all that wait... lol
    I turned into Rambo remember big grin
    Jovias-86
    Jovias-86
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Jovias-86 Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:03 am

WyrmHero wrote:Ok after 4 days of testing DM invasions at SL 100 I believe I'm getting a higher number of numbers of invasions than being SL 80. So if we change the SL cap for Darkmoons we'll have to change the cap for the other covenants too in case we want to duel at that SL. What do you guys think?

Darkwraiths might be screwed in this process wyrm...
    Atm I feel the ones we invade are in our SL range... and 80 seems so perfect for PW

Also, I doubt the SL range matters for blue eye orb... that orb itself is a bit weird.
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:53 am

Yes, late at night today I was getting a lot of fails at SL 100... So for now we are still at SL 80.
    Jovias-86
    Jovias-86
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Jovias-86 Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:28 am

Thats good to know... happy

Man how I wish I could be online when all you people are...
    My holidays are coming up soon... So you guys wills be seeing a lot of me at those peak hours big grin
    Sacrilegious
    Sacrilegious
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Sacrilegious Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:06 pm

Erm, I'm fairly sure that SL doesn't matter if you're trying to invade using Blue Eye, because it has no level cap. A level 1 could invade a level 711, and vice versa.
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:13 pm

The blue orb doesn't invade very high SLs, the red one does. The blue one invades very low SLs though, I have invaded SL <10.
    Rin
    Rin
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Rin Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:02 pm

yep... the red has no up cap and 10% down i vaded sl 700+ with it, i think the blue has 10% up and no down cap another reason why dm are seen as a noobie cov
    dancash1808
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by dancash1808 Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:12 pm

Yeah. having a high level darkmoon invader is annoying. especially with dark moon blade demon great axe. got like 800k+ souls winking
    Jovias-86
    Jovias-86
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Jovias-86 Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:33 am

About8547Souls wrote:Okay, here is the build. Don't pay any attention to the weapons, since to be honest those will change quite often. And yes, I'm fully aware that we are only allowed to use certain weapons and that our rank within the Lifehunters also determines what weapons we may use.

That is EXACTLY why you shouldn't pay any attention to the weapons. The ones I have on it now are simply what I'm using as I go through the story so that I can enter the Painted World of Ariamis. Once I am there and my rank is up enough, I will be using a Bandits Dagger/Moonlight Butterfly Horn. I also have my stats set up to allow me to use the Moonlight Greatsword if I ever feel like I want to. (Simply for variety, I know this lowers my Vit/End by a little.)

As for the Crown of Dusk, I honestly don't want to use it. I'd prefer to use the Crown of the Dark Sun. But doing so will make me less than ninja roll material without the Dark Wood Grain Ring. So I'll be rolling and moving too slow to feel comfortable. Besides, if there is anyone using magic on me I'm pretty sure that they'll be in range of my own spells. And with all of my extra damage output I think it'll be even. Not to mention it gives me more incentive to work towards dodging spells and all of that jazz.

And without furtho ado, here is the build. It's for slvl 120 by the way.

http://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=4378875565365880

Is this the build you made About... It looks very powerful. Nice 1!
    Lets duel it sometimes happy
    Jovias-86
    Jovias-86
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Jovias-86 Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:12 am

Is our covenant dead or something?

Hellllooooo
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:16 am

The covenants were super popular recently, I believe evryone is taking a small break.
    Jovias-86
    Jovias-86
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Jovias-86 Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:19 am

Yeah and our Leader is bored of Dks atm... So cant blame anyone winking
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:06 am

I think Wyrm just needs to recharge his batteries. Give him a little space, everything shall be fine.
    dancash1808
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by dancash1808 Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:54 pm

Waves of activity are more fun than constant minor activity Imo, bring on the next wave of battles! big grin
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:57 pm

I'll transform my pyro girl into a glass cannon pyro monster for the event.
    dancash1808
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by dancash1808 Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:00 pm

glass cannon pyromancers... 0.o a dangerous choice of build xD
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:36 pm

http://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=3655227598668733

Here she is.
    Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Spurgun Fri Jul 06, 2012 2:31 am

I should make my mage into something similar.

http://tinyurl.com/6qu9xcb - Invading with RTS active and hiding until i can OHK them with a CSS.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:46 am