Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+28
RagingDragon_69
whitechikz11
Zodiaxel
I LeonBelmont I
Serious_Much
billy_bayonet
About8547Souls
nsane32
About8547Jews
raecor14
Rin
FinPeku
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
FattyOfDoom
SunlightCrusader
Sacrilegious
Wilkinson3424
Jovias-86
Forum Pirate
Servant of Priscilla
DoughGuy
Ahhotep1
dancash1808
Shkar
Federally
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
Spurgun
WyrmHero
32 posters

Priscilla's Lifehunters (Under reconstruction)

Shkar
    Shkar
    Revived
    Revived

Priscilla's Lifehunters (Under reconstruction) - Page 19 Empty Re: Priscilla's Lifehunters (Under reconstruction)

Post by Shkar Mon Jul 02, 2012 4:06 pm

dancash1808 wrote:Tentacle boy has a crush on dragon girl? N'awwwh silly

I've said before that Priscilla mentions unrequited feelings too much to NOT be lonely...
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Priscilla's Lifehunters (Under reconstruction) - Page 19 Empty Re: Priscilla's Lifehunters (Under reconstruction)

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Mon Jul 02, 2012 4:08 pm

No wonder she's always urging the hero to take the plunge, eh?

::wink, wink. nudge, nudge::
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Mon Jul 02, 2012 4:16 pm

Ok after 4 days of testing DM invasions at SL 100 I believe I'm getting a higher number of numbers of invasions than being SL 80. So if we change the SL cap for Darkmoons we'll have to change the cap for the other covenants too in case we want to duel at that SL. What do you guys think?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Mon Jul 02, 2012 4:27 pm

I say no, but it's not like it's a hill to die on for me.
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Mon Jul 02, 2012 4:31 pm

I would say yes and no. Yes because DMs get more invasions, no because I like SL 80 builds... SL 100 feels good but it's too close to SL 120 and some of the hosts were looking for duels, which isn't the job of LH.
    Sacrilegious
    Sacrilegious
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Sacrilegious Mon Jul 02, 2012 4:59 pm

I don't have an opinion on it. However, I dislike it when I invade a world and the host is already waiting for me.
    dancash1808
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by dancash1808 Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:01 pm

How do you mean? as a spawn gank or to duel?
    Sacrilegious
    Sacrilegious
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Sacrilegious Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:05 pm

Both. Taking people by surprise (And being taken by surprise) is the best part of pvp.
    dancash1808
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by dancash1808 Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:08 pm

Good luck with that. most people know the spawn points by now.
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:10 pm

Indeed, the feeling of killing them knowing they aren't specting you or they are scared is awesome. I had an epic 1vs3 battle at Priscy's bridge. I killed the 2 phantoms with pyromancy. Guess what, the host pissed his pants and got disconnected.
    Sacrilegious
    Sacrilegious
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Sacrilegious Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:13 pm

I was talking about people who are purposefully waiting for people to invade. When I began invading people, I made the mistake of doing it in Burg, so I got uncountable amounts of gankers/high SL people waiting for me to invade.
    Sacrilegious
    Sacrilegious
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Sacrilegious Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:14 pm

WyrmHero wrote:Indeed, the feeling of killing them knowing they aren't specting you or they are scared is awesome. I had an epic 1vs3 battle at Priscy's bridge. I killed the 2 phantoms with pyromancy. Guess what, the host pissed his pants and got disconnected.

Happened to me just now. Host would hide and summon phantoms, they would track me down, and attack me. I killed 3 phantoms, and found the host. He took one look at me and dashoboarded.
    raecor14
    raecor14
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by raecor14 Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:16 pm

WyrmHero wrote:
    raecor14 wrote:heyy wyrm i love the idea of a SL 100 cap may be more variety........in the lightning weaponry hahaha. i am currently making a build for it, but on another note i was looking at the armory for a nice weapon i love, the sunlight strait sword and well.......where is it?

It's not on the list because it's the weapon of Solaire and well, he is a Sunbro who adores Gwyn. And anything Gwyn-related or god-related is not permitted. Still the list is open to suggestions....
    i don't believe solaire loved gywn in any way he even helps you kill him later in the game i believe that solaire wanted to succeed him and that's why he was cast down and had him memory wiped. he has some sort of memory tho and that's why he wants to "find his own sun" just some thoughts and i say yey on the sl 100
    About8547Souls
    About8547Souls
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by About8547Souls Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:59 pm

Alright, I made my wiki now. All that is left is to post my slvl 80 build....wherever I'm supposed to put that lol.
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:01 pm

About8547Souls wrote:Alright, I made my wiki now. All that is left is to post my slvl 80 build....wherever I'm supposed to put that lol.

Use this: http://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/

Post it here.
    About8547Souls
    About8547Souls
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by About8547Souls Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:12 pm

Alright here it is. Note that it is still under some construction.

http://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=4025987043754770
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:15 pm

You are probably not going to like to hear this, but this covenant doesn't allow one to wear the family masks. I'm also not sure on the legality of the BKGA. sad
    About8547Souls
    About8547Souls
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by About8547Souls Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:23 pm

Hence the reason I said it was 'incomplete'. I know that when it comes to actual pvp I can't use the mask. Which is why I'm only wearing this setup while I beat the game and make my way around to getting everything up to the kiln done.

THEN I plan to actually set up my clothing and etc. No one said that the build had to be for pvp, Wyrm just told me outright. "Put your build on the forums." Not which build xD.

And as for the BKGA, it's also just for the pve. If I remember correctly I have to actually turn in a bunch of stuff to level up to being capable of using whatever weaponry I want. Weapons aren't important to me anyway. I'm more worried about improving my skill overall.
    Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Spurgun Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:50 pm

I don’t want sl 100 to be our new cap. It might work for the DMs since they can also invade downwards but everyone else would just get PvPers.
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:01 pm

dancash1808 wrote:thats because the darkstalkers are slowly turning him evil or something winking
    I kid, he's a nice guy I think he just wants to have the covenant have more flavor. not sure if I agree with the changes but others have put it better than I ever could.

in the end you will all fall to the dark happy
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:08 pm

About8547Souls wrote:Hence the reason I said it was 'incomplete'. I know that when it comes to actual pvp I can't use the mask. Which is why I'm only wearing this setup while I beat the game and make my way around to getting everything up to the kiln done.

THEN I plan to actually set up my clothing and etc. No one said that the build had to be for pvp, Wyrm just told me outright. "Put your build on the forums." Not which build xD.

And as for the BKGA, it's also just for the pve. If I remember correctly I have to actually turn in a bunch of stuff to level up to being capable of using whatever weaponry I want. Weapons aren't important to me anyway. I'm more worried about improving my skill overall.

You made the build around a black knight weapon. If you are going to make him/her a LH, you would want to focus on your Str, but that would mean you are wasting 18 Dex because the other Str weapons don't need Dex. But that's ok, you could always make another build and seek advice from us. SL 80 builds are a bit tricky but they are fun.
    Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Spurgun Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:10 pm

My new sl 80 build. Clicky
    It’s going to be a GL.
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:13 pm

Spurgun wrote:My new sl 80 build. Clicky
    It’s going to be a GL.

LOL the Moonlight Butterfly!!!!!
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:20 pm

By the way, I want another LH build. I think I'm going to try a faith hybrid. The weapon needs to be something that can drain life, like the Butcher Knife.... I already have made a Server build and a Smough's Hammer build. I want to try new things...
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:31 pm

You can let DMs go to 100, just try to limit them for duels. They'll have to host, and they should use something that removes th 20 level bonus, like a +10 wep instead of +15 to reduce their damage. Or they cant use fth spells if they have 30fth.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 4:13 pm