Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+7
DoughGuy
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
Brokewilly
billy_bayonet
SunlightCrusader
Shkar
dancash1808
11 posters

Forest event casual banter thread!

Brokewilly
    Brokewilly
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Forest event casual banter thread! - Page 2 Empty Re: Forest event casual banter thread!

Post by Brokewilly Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:20 pm

If anyone has Skype capability and some headphones/speakerphones then we (well maybe not everyone)can get on voice chat conference. I'm on with Dan and another guy. Just add the person's Skype contact from the top post and your in (y'all probably already knew this).

Less than 2hrs till jump off!!
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Forest event casual banter thread! - Page 2 Empty Re: Forest event casual banter thread!

Post by DoughGuy Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:24 pm

Well damn I'll be missing out on a fair bit of this. I wont even be able to be on skype.
    SunlightCrusader
    SunlightCrusader
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SunlightCrusader Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:24 pm

I don't have voice chat capability but if anybody wants to private chat on xbox give me a yell.
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:25 am

Already seeing a greater number of blues in the forest. I've not been left alone very long whereas some nights it's only me out there.
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:25 am

FYI,

I have a friend that I am co opting with and I just happen to recommend him the forest today so. he also has a Darkness tag so if you invade us have fun twisted
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:38 am

I've been invading the same guys over and over. A few wins, a few losses, last time he DCed when another hunter appeared. Well next to last time it seems. He disappeared for awhile. I just invaded again. He got a summon.....I got some trees. A few hit and runs with the lemon great scythe and he's on the run. The phantom either disconnects or loses his interwebz and the host is lagging like he pulled a switch but teleports a little ways and shows some damage and my running attack wins the day again. Between all this I got to show a red in the burg who own this town (much better 1v1 in the Burg apparently than my forest home with 2v1)
    SunlightCrusader
    SunlightCrusader
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SunlightCrusader Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:05 am

Time to get to work. Gankers will pay the price today! Forest event casual banter thread! - Page 2 3799246625
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:07 am

Made that guy pay a couple more times. Found a new host finally but he's not ganking. I fight for honor with this one and out of respect for a noble host will not post tales of his defeat. Hopefully some more gankers will see me.

Another invasion....Dragon Slayer Spear.....happens to be the only weapon I can consistently parry. No need to explain who won I imagine. Although I would like to point out my running two hand attack remains my favorite. Estus? You better be able to run very fast
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:14 am

That same red keeps on invading me in the Burg. He won once because he got a TWoP right out of the gate and I switched twice meaning, rather than my catalyst I put my shield back on. Whoops. Next two times he didn't think it was meaningful that I walked toward him. WoG away! After Twop is out the scythe knows what to do. Another awesome invasion. Found someone trying to summon. Lemon buff, bow, running attack. She tries to respond but I can soak a hit from the MLGS. She can't soak what I'm bringing for long. Gold spawns just in time to hear the scream.
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:18 am

why are you in the burg?
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:23 am

I always set up shop somewhere else with the cat ring on. Adds a little variety and gives different practice.
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:30 am

oh ok good. I forgot you are using your FH.
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:31 am

Of course. Always Farmer Tarkus for these shindigs. Just lost twice to two different lag stabbers. Craziness I say.
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:46 am

I hope there are other gravelords i want me and my friend to get gravelorded LOL
    SunlightCrusader
    SunlightCrusader
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SunlightCrusader Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:47 am

Ears, ears everywhere yet none of my invades are to gankers. All honorable duelists. One guy had a summon but let me 1v1 his summon while he watched. Where is the usual gank?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:10 am

Well, just parry/riposte a host ganker but there doesn't seem to be much going on as of yet, I think I'll go to bed and try again once I'm refreshed.

On Xbox, BTW.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:17 am

skarekrow13 wrote:Made that guy pay a couple more times. Found a new host finally but he's not ganking. I fight for honor with this one and out of respect for a noble host will not post tales of his defeat. Hopefully some more gankers will see me.

Another invasion....Dragon Slayer Spear.....happens to be the only weapon I can consistently parry. No need to explain who won I imagine. Although I would like to point out my running two hand attack remains my favorite. Estus? You better be able to run very fast
    Right, not fighting you with my Ornstein 120.

Should be able to get on later tonight. to join the cleansing!
    SunlightCrusader
    SunlightCrusader
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SunlightCrusader Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:30 am

I have had 8 victories thus far tonight in about an hour of playtime with two losses and one of those was to a stealthy little dragon who 1 shot bs'd me. The other was a fair duel in which I was cleanly beaten with no tricks whatsoever. Fun event thus far.
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:46 am

^I also ran into that dragon and his little buddy. I had parried the stealthy reptile but then got roar-stunned by his dragon compadre.
    SunlightCrusader
    SunlightCrusader
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SunlightCrusader Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:51 am

He got me while I bowed to him. He wasn't a glitcher mind you. He technically didn't 1 shot bs me but he got me down to no health and timed an attack as I was standing up so I couldn't dodge; basically a 1 shot kill.. He was alone when I found him. I am going to turn him into swiss cheese when I next find him. He was summoning somebody though so perhaps that was his buddy. What weapons was he using; just corious if it was the same guy.
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:54 am

Looked like a G. Halberd. Some Halberd, though that might have been the other guy. Didn't get a great look at the other dude's weapon.

These guys weren't glitchers either, just kind of assholeish.
    SunlightCrusader
    SunlightCrusader
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SunlightCrusader Sat Jun 23, 2012 3:12 am

Guy nailed me with a greatsword of some kind.
    dancash1808
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by dancash1808 Sat Jun 23, 2012 3:19 am

ARGH alarm decided not to work so I am behind 1 2v1 won alot to go xD Good hunting everyone!
    SunlightCrusader
    SunlightCrusader
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SunlightCrusader Sat Jun 23, 2012 3:43 am

I keep getting this one guy in full Giants who stunlocks me everytime by catching me at a deadangle. The one time I almost beat him he healed which royally ticked me off.
    dancash1808
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by dancash1808 Sat Jun 23, 2012 3:45 am

Username? silly If I get him ill wait for you big grin
    (Just had one who was standing behind me with a greatsword as I spawned I rolled away got a few swings on him when a lovely red phantom threw a lloyds, didnt interfere just lloyds'ed him big grin I killed the guy we bowed big grin great guy! )

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:59 pm