Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Gwyndolin soul and firelink keeper

mrbeckham87
    mrbeckham87
    Addicted
    Addicted

Gwyndolin soul and firelink keeper Empty Gwyndolin soul and firelink keeper

Post by mrbeckham87 Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:13 am

So Me and a friend fought Gwendolin and I asked him what was the empty chest on the left side for? He said no one knows so, I joked and said I will put Gwendolin's soul in front of it and see what happens. Nothing of course but I killed the anor londo Keeper and then went to the firelink to get my estus flask reenforced and she started talking to me. saying she spoke with Frampt and was grateful for me linking the fires and being happy about dieing a human. Then she pleaded with me to do it.

Has anyone else seen this? I have read the wikis and nothing about her talking besides how she is impure and leave her alone?!?!?!?!
    bloodpixel
    bloodpixel
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Gwyndolin soul and firelink keeper Empty Re: Gwyndolin soul and firelink keeper

Post by bloodpixel Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:27 am

I always just killed her so I don't know.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:29 am

She always says it after you offer up one of the lord souls to the lordvessel.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 6:52 pm