Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+36
RagingDragon_69
Delvanoc
niko585
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
FattyOfDoom
DarkW17
MediocritasAurea
TheirDamnation
BoilerFan8472
drachid12345
billy_bayonet
Xacktastic
NPCWhiteMage
White Knight Wulf
Forum Pirate
DxV04
AHS DaNiTh
Spurgun
dancash1808
ZikoLogiKa NL
Servant of Priscilla
Ahhotep1
TehInfamousAmos
Jovias-86
SunlightCrusader
ROOSTER330
ViralEnsign_
whitechikz11
Serious_Much
turtlenator03
Federally
Chaos Spectre
JoeBroski09
WyrmHero
Shkar
DoughGuy
40 posters

Covenant War - Recovering Forces

dancash1808
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Covenant War - Recovering Forces - Page 15 Empty Re: Covenant War - Recovering Forces

Post by dancash1808 Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:26 pm

Weirdest fight ever. sacreligious silly sorry didnt realise they were broken ones... assumed we were using real weapons.
    Servant of Priscilla
    Servant of Priscilla
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Covenant War - Recovering Forces - Page 15 Empty Re: Covenant War - Recovering Forces

Post by Servant of Priscilla Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:27 pm

lol he had to go that's why he use MLGS. I've been PCing with him
    dancash1808
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by dancash1808 Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:43 pm

Ahh okay silly twas fun randomly fistfighting silly
    Servant of Priscilla
    Servant of Priscilla
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Servant of Priscilla Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:47 pm

Lol That's what he told me XD
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ZikoLogiKa NL Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:52 pm

Greetings fellow Soldiers !

I just signed off from XBL and Ive had a blast in the PW in the past 24 hours !

Sure there were some fools as usual but there's not much to complain about.

I met a few cool new people & fought many many battles for the Queen !

Shoutout to Servant & Broke for being the only forummembers Ive came across !

Covenant War - Recovering Forces - Page 15 639795459
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:47 pm

sorry guys, the event is over in about an hour right?

There is a chance I might miss the first day of the gravelord tour too.

Been working all day and now I have to cook.
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:55 pm

My girlfriend just left, and the war is almost finished. I'm very sorry I couldn't participate like I should.
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ZikoLogiKa NL Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:57 pm

No worries DX

Like I said , gaming is the lowest priority from all the things you mentioned earlier,

that's a no brainer man bounce

I haven't gamed a lot at all last week so I was fueled up and ready to go !

Too bad you can't make it for the first day of the tour but that's no problem..

unless everybody will follow your footsteps

lol!
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:58 pm

Thanks bro you are always cool to the max. well I think the sl 1 in the burg gravelording will be unmatched by the rest of the tour but I hope I am wrong haha.
    dancash1808
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by dancash1808 Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:03 pm

Aaand thats a wrap.
    I played for approximately 6 hours in human form with a WSS down at the fire.
    Invasion victories 41 (1 while summoned as a phantom)
    Successful Co-ops 9 (I messed up one and had 2 hosts die on me. big difference in speed due to some being ready for the boss and others just starting)

Oh yeah. and 3 kills on a gravelord. I figured that came under NK'ing duties.
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ZikoLogiKa NL Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:06 pm

well we can curse the burg at SL1 another time , outside the tour events just for fun !

I wish I had joined you the last time man 😢
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:08 pm

Oh, the irony. This is over, and only at this very moment am I free to get on DkS... Look Skyward

I'm playing as we speak...
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ZikoLogiKa NL Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:09 pm

ooh man , Dough ,

Cant you allow the people who didnt have a chance to play yesterday to play the next 24 hours :?:
    dancash1808
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by dancash1808 Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:10 pm

Damn man... sad I would offer some duels but my 80 isnt very sporting...
    Also I feel like I got curbstomped less this time shkar but you were going easy on me for some of them :evil: gg though

and servant I need to have some duels with you sometime.

WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:11 pm

LOL we are the same Pendant, although I don't feel like playing now, I'm tired and I dunno why. I want some beers.

Dough my best friend ric scored 67 kills for LH.
    Shkar
    Shkar
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Shkar Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:12 pm

Ok, I got in the last two hours, and in that time I managed to earn 20 points for the lifehunters (All of them hosts, saw no phantoms), while only losing 3 of my lives (Dan, curse your Health/Elemental G. Hal.!).

However, I have a few ideas/suggestions for the scoring system to help make interweave it with the lore and/or improve the closeness of the wars:

1. Each covenant participating brings 1 leader and 1 or 2 CM's.
    2. Instead of one-side losing when all their leaders lose their lives, each "officer" that loses their lives is worth a moderate score bonus (10, 20, 50, etc.)
    3. Try to balance the sides by giving the smaller team a score boost. If 10 Lifehunters show up and 50 knights show up, a 3-5x modifier should be added to the Lifehunter score (excluding the officer bonuses). Note that this would use the counts of people who SHOW, not sign up.
    4. Defending side should get a slight bonus. This would represent fortifications, terrain, etc.

I think there should be some sort of committee of covenant officers to discuss general war rules. A sort of parliamentary rules committee, if you will.
    dancash1808
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by dancash1808 Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:19 pm

3. Try to balance the sides by giving the smaller team a score boost. If 10 Lifehunters show up and 50 knights show up, a 3-5x modifier should be added to the Lifehunter score (excluding the officer bonuses). Note that this would use the counts of people who SHOW, not sign up.
    Would that system not penalize sides with lots of casual players. it would mean that I could win a war alone if I had 24h against the entirety of the rest of the forum.
    everything else I agree with. but that is a real issue for me. the relative strengths of the covenants are determined by how many of their players are willing to show.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:21 pm

Ok. Per Ziko's idea if people who didnt get on in the last 24 hours want to continiue feel free. This is a war about data and the more the better!
    The lives thing was a bit difficult to test due to the low partcipation. I only ever fought Fed, who happens to suck vs the DSS tongue , and ended up with all 3 of my lives intact, while CHi lost 2 of his vs Fed. No one saw Wyrm and HSkar lost 3. So yeah th elack of people who knew it was on when it was is kinda to blame for that.
    Due to the low turn out I dont think we'll actually have a score per say, I'll see how many more people give in scores.
    Some things I noticed with th eknights is that I had an abnormally high amount of co-ops, and thus had less invaders than I had co-ops while my other knights all had at least double invaders to co-ops. I have a good idea how to fix tat though.

Will post more as the day goes on.
    Shkar
    Shkar
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Shkar Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:22 pm

dancash1808 wrote:

Would that system not penalize sides with lots of casual players. it would mean that I could win a war alone if I had 24h against the entirety of the rest of the forum.
    everything else I agree with. but that is a real issue for me. the relative strengths of the covenants are determined by how many of their players are willing to show.

We had what, 4 covenants against the Knights? Just look at the number of people signed up.

In addition, the range there was for a reason. Heck, you could go ((Attackers) - ((Defenders) * 1.1)) / 2 = Bonus. the number was completely arbitrary, I just think it should be balanced some.
    dancash1808
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by dancash1808 Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:26 pm

wait so we are carrying on...? no rest for the wicked... except I am going to rest before I play more.
    (also dough, relevant. at 60 I was getting a co op every invasion or 2 at 80 I only got 2 of them... painted world is a crowded co op zone)

Did the signup sheet ever get redone? I though dough lost a good chunk?
    Regardless unless any NK's on xbox want to step forwards.... there were 4 non NK's (possibly 5. wolf I cant remember if he said he was in PW or not.)
    who I know about. the numbers were not that skewed...
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:30 pm

Yea the member list got deleted for some reason when i tried updating it. It was actually meant to be around 19 vs 13, then only like 4 people from either side turned up and a bunch of people who werent on the list turned up :cyclops:. So I have no ideas about exact numbers.
    60 over 80 huh? Well honestly the PW is only 1 of the 8 areas the knights work in. Its only because the LH are the best cov to war with that we've been doing wars there.
    White Knight Wulf
    White Knight Wulf
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by White Knight Wulf Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:31 pm

i got 6 DW kills in about an hour no SoV thou i ran out of EoDs and didnt realize it
    dancash1808
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by dancash1808 Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:33 pm

4 people from either side...? damn PS3 had less activity than xbox! silly
    (wolf,ziko,sacreligious,shkar) were all against NK to the best of my knowledge.
    against me and servant
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:40 pm

Well for the first 10 hours it was me and Chi vs Fed, with sparkly, raging, wyrm, roan and another I think on for a few hours. Good thing this war didnt count for lore.
    dancash1808
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by dancash1808 Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:42 pm

Pfft, you would have just subtly altered the lore to blunt the victory winking
    I was busy being dumped into a river earlier, sorry silly

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 16, 2024 5:34 pm