Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+7
dancash1808
Federally
User
Shkar
DoughGuy
ZikoLogiKa NL
DxV04
11 posters

The Gravelord Tour of Lordran Begins July 21st

whitechikz11
    whitechikz11
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

The Gravelord Tour of Lordran Begins July 21st - Page 5 Empty Re: The Gravelord Tour of Lordran Begins July 21st

Post by whitechikz11 Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:24 pm

if i'm not mistaken, the event has already started a few hours ago? just woke up.
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

The Gravelord Tour of Lordran Begins July 21st - Page 5 Empty Re: The Gravelord Tour of Lordran Begins July 21st

Post by ZikoLogiKa NL Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:27 pm

No my friend , you woke up way early silly

Still 16 hours remaining if Im not mistaken
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:35 pm

whitechikz11 wrote:if i'm not mistaken, the event has already started a few hours ago? just woke up.

Since I know where you live now here is the exact starting and ending time in your area. I am sorry next time I will start it a little earlier and make it go for 6 hours or so.

Your start time is 2 am Sunday. It will end your time 7 am. Maybe you could go to sleep early. Sorry it is not a better time for you.
    whitechikz11
    whitechikz11
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by whitechikz11 Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:38 pm

ouch, i thought it would be today that's why i can't see GL signs in the area, wrong calculations for me :| I don't know if i could participate then but if it is 24hrs event i could, have fun!
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:40 pm

if you wait until later like around 1 pm your time (12 am here) you might find some eager players. I know If i was home I would be warming up today too. hehe.
    whitechikz11
    whitechikz11
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by whitechikz11 Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:55 pm

ok i'll try that since i will not leave the house and probably just play happy
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:57 pm

ah maybe for the next time instead of 1 day for 5 hours 2 days for 5 hours each day. I think that would work specially if a lot of people have fun.. Thanks chiks!
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:11 am

DxV04 wrote:
    whitechikz11 wrote:if i'm not mistaken, the event has already started a few hours ago? just woke up.

Since I know where you live now here is the exact starting and ending time in your area. I am sorry next time I will start it a little earlier and make it go for 6 hours or so.

Your start time is 2 am Sunday. It will end your time 7 am. Maybe you could go to sleep early. Sorry it is not a better time for you.

I'll be late to the event and thus continue it after the scheduled "end" time. So don't you worry Chi you won't be alone!
    whitechikz11
    whitechikz11
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by whitechikz11 Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:40 am

Federally wrote:
    DxV04 wrote:

I'll be late to the event and thus continue it after the scheduled "end" time. So don't you worry Chi you won't be alone!
    nice!
    BackwardsBaboon
    BackwardsBaboon
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by BackwardsBaboon Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:10 pm

I should be able to make an appearance in the next hour or 2. If anyone wants to add me on psn we can drop signs to try to curse the same world (and each other!)
    fearandwhiskey
    fearandwhiskey
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by fearandwhiskey Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:21 pm

I switched over to psn, but there's nothing much going on here, either. Also, I asked in the other thread, but is there a chat or anything? Add me, please.
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:15 pm

I think me and Dx over looked setting a chat up! I got busy dolling out goodies to folks and planning my wife's bday. Backwards, Sniper or Acidic feel free to invite to Gravesworn chat!
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:32 pm

I just got out of work. Well, it seems to not have been very busy.
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:52 pm

DxV04 wrote:I just got out of work. Well, it seems to not have been very busy.

It was busy on Xbox, Ziko reported 5 Gravelord signs down at once. We dropped the ball on Ps3 organization tho. We needed you around
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:02 pm

I will probably postpone the next day because it will suck to miss another one.
    fearandwhiskey
    fearandwhiskey
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by fearandwhiskey Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:07 pm

Federally wrote:I think me and Dx over looked setting a chat up! I got busy dolling out goodies to folks and planning my wife's bday. Backwards, Sniper or Acidic feel free to invite to Gravesworn chat!

They did. It was much less lonely! happy

I did have a period where I had 2 sov's pretty regularly, and at one point, there were 2 gravelord signs on the ground in my world. No bps, but I'd still call it a success.
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:13 pm

Yeah it appears it was good for a first go, just need to smooth some things out for the next one.
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:36 pm

I'll see if I can join the last few minutes of the day, k?
    dancash1808
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by dancash1808 Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:08 am

I think I may have seen 6 actually on xbox winking although one of them may have moved while I was counting... idk it was a great event anyways even if power balance was a little crazy
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:20 am

dancash1808 wrote:I think I may have seen 6 actually on xbox winking although one of them may have moved while I was counting... idk it was a great event anyways even if power balance was a little crazy

Wao 6 beautiful signs on the ground how did that feel huh? what is strange is up until now 0 BP reports.

The is the lingering question about the rank of the gravelord covenant and if it affects the spawning of BPs..Acidic any insight into this?

I meant for it to be chaotic. I like it like that. I don't know if you guys can tell that I don't put much into rules etc haha.

Do you think I should?
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ZikoLogiKa NL Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:24 pm

One participant was carrying way overpowered gear , but I don't think he's a forummember so we can't really blame him I think. He was also not SL1 because he was carrying Anor's Blacksmith hammer 😢

Most of us were just mainly melee fighting with barely upgraded weapons , +5 great combust should only be used on griefers.

But yeah next time we're SL20 so rules won't matter that much anyymore.

I still believe we shouldn't be using lightning or chaos in the Parish !
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ZikoLogiKa NL Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:15 pm

DxV04 wrote:ah maybe for the next time instead of 1 day for 5 hours 2 days for 5 hours each day. I think that would work specially if a lot of people have fun.. Thanks chiks!

Yeah Let's do it !!

I only played for 5 good hours yesterday because I was exhausted.,

but I think many other participants still kept going cheers

Are people still cursin the Burg at SL1 today ????
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:23 pm

In regards to gear my SL1 used +10 armor, a +15 leather shield, a normal +5 Hand Axe and a base +0 Pyro Flame with Combustion and two Fireballs. This led to many really long and fun fights with SoVs! After this event I think i'm gonna keep my SL1 forever and make a new character to continue the Tour with.

So after the event is said and done I think it was a great success, based on the thread in general and the reports from participants things went really well! It may have had a rocky start, most notably on Ps3, but overall I'd say it went really wonderfully. Me and DxV just need to better organize everyone, and really need to put some effort into getting as many guys and gals as we can into a Skype chat, that way we can even keep in touch across platforms.

DxV one last thing, pm the mods and close the extra threads regarding the tour. We need to stick to just the main thread, we are spread out too much and we need all information centered in one spot.
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ZikoLogiKa NL Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:40 pm

Yes it was a great succes & I had a blast fighting our fellow participants and the same goes for them.

Even if there would've been nobody else then us , it still would've been awesome !

I used a +5 Hand Axe , 2 +5 Daggers and a +10 tattered Suit with base Elite Knight Gauntlets.

Ive been to The Depths and back legit , and now I really want to do my low-leveled playthrough !

Im also thinking about keeping my SL1 for future gatherings or occasional meetings big grin
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:59 pm

ZikoLogiKa NL wrote:One participant was carrying way overpowered gear , but I don't think he's a forummember so we can't really blame him I think. He was also not SL1 because he was carrying Anor's Blacksmith hammer 😢

Most of us were just mainly melee fighting with barely upgraded weapons , +5 great combust should only be used on griefers.

But yeah next time we're SL20 so rules won't matter that much anyymore.

I still believe we shouldn't be using lightning or chaos in the Parish !

Well what would be the alternative? I only use my OP gear against those who come greifing.

If I get hit with lighting weapon or upgraded weapon I switch from my un upgraded club to chaos. If the same person invades then I know what he is up to so I don't have to switch.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 7:05 pm