Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

They should make deamons souls for xbox

Poll

They should make deamons souls for xbox

[ 2 ]
    They should make deamons souls for xbox I_vote_lcap22%They should make deamons souls for xbox I_vote_rcap [22%] 
    [ 7 ]
    They should make deamons souls for xbox I_vote_lcap78%They should make deamons souls for xbox I_vote_rcap [78%] 

Total Votes: 9
    JohnIII
    JohnIII
    Casual
    Casual

They should make deamons souls for xbox Empty They should make deamons souls for xbox

Post by JohnIII Sun Jul 01, 2012 12:11 am

I don't care if they put it on a disk or in XBLA. I just want it. Who's with me
    Argetlam350
    Argetlam350
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

They should make deamons souls for xbox Empty Re: They should make deamons souls for xbox

Post by Argetlam350 Sun Jul 01, 2012 12:19 am

Look I'm didn't put 'No' down as they shouldn't but more of that 'No' FROM can't make Demon's Souls for Xbox. The reason being is that Sony owns the rights to Demon's Souls since they helped publish the game thus making it exclusive. Technically Dark Souls was suppose to be Demon's Souls 2 but because of Sony owning the Demon's Souls IP, they couldn't. Of course I'm not going to complain about that, Dark Souls is definitely one of my all time favorite games. But ya, sorry but Demon's Souls is kind of stuck as being an exclusive for PS3.
    Bcc17
    Bcc17
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

They should make deamons souls for xbox Empty Re: They should make deamons souls for xbox

Post by Bcc17 Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:48 pm

You're really pushing this eh?
    Onion Knight
    Onion Knight
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Onion Knight Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:24 am

It's never going to happen.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:04 am