Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+19
swordiris
BishopHavel
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
WyrmHero
VinheimProfessor
DamageCK
ZikoLogiKa NL
Bamjam
Federally
Forum Pirate
SpankyDmonkey
Reaperfan
Extertionist
Noob-of-Artorias
ROOSTER330
Leeroy_Jenkins
cloudyeki
dianaduh
JohnIII
23 posters

Which Type of the three magics is the coolest?

Poll

Which Type of the three magics is the coolest?

[ 9 ]
    Which Type of the three magics is the coolest? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap21%Which Type of the three magics is the coolest? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap [21%] 
    [ 12 ]
    Which Type of the three magics is the coolest? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap28%Which Type of the three magics is the coolest? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap [28%] 
    [ 22 ]
    Which Type of the three magics is the coolest? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap51%Which Type of the three magics is the coolest? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap [51%] 

Total Votes: 43
    Ghadis_God
    Ghadis_God
    Revived
    Revived

Which Type of the three magics is the coolest? - Page 2 Empty Re: Which Type of the three magics is the coolest?

Post by Ghadis_God Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:03 am

I accidentally voted for Pyro, but I meant to cast my vote for miracles. Hurling lightning like Zeus himself is the coolest thing ever by itself, but darkmoon blade just looks beautiful, like rays of starlight shining out of your blade.
    eminusx
    eminusx
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Which Type of the three magics is the coolest? - Page 2 Empty Re: Which Type of the three magics is the coolest?

Post by eminusx Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:19 am

I'm a dedicated man of miracles, but I gotta say visually, Pyromancy looks the shiznit!

Sorcery looks a bit too 'Harry Potter' for my liking.
    Owl
    Owl
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Owl Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:07 pm

eminusx wrote:I'm a dedicated man of miracles, but I gotta say visually, Pyromancy looks the shiznit!

Sorcery looks a bit too 'Harry Potter' for my liking.

Lol. "My petronus is a Stag!" "Yeah, well my petronus is a Capra Demon..."twisted

I went with Sorcery. It's just too BA to ignore. I love invading and finding someone in full Havel/full Giant armor that rushes and gets nuked in the face with a Crystal Soul Spear. Realizing they've easily lost over half their health, they run for cover to heal. The next one spanks them on their cowardly retreating tushes.

Sometimes I'll message them "Tag, you're it."silly

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 12:15 am