Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Dragon's Dogma: Unique Armour Sets

Baldor Ostarv
    Baldor Ostarv
    Addicted
    Addicted

Dragon's Dogma: Unique Armour Sets Empty Dragon's Dogma: Unique Armour Sets

Post by Baldor Ostarv Mon Jul 02, 2012 4:52 am

While adventuring West of Gran Soren I encountered a lone merchant by the name of Alon who requested of me to clear the nearby cave of all the monsters that swelled within. My first attempt ended in failure as I could not overcome the bandit band that had blocked my path. After some time of leveling I soon returned and completed the quest. I spoke to Alon again and he offered his merchandise to me, much to my great pleasure.

As I looked through his wares I discovered these unique pieces of armour from my all-time favorite manga: http://dragonsdogma.wikia.com/wiki/Berserk_armor_sets

I was overjoyed to say the least.
    nsane32
    nsane32
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Dragon's Dogma: Unique Armour Sets Empty Re: Dragon's Dogma: Unique Armour Sets

Post by nsane32 Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:37 pm

hmmm I have the swordsmen plate and didnt notice that its was from that maby it because my cloak doesnt show the shoulders
    Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Spurgun Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:43 pm

They must really like Berserk. And i love them for that winking

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 8:02 am