Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Red Sign Soapstone and other PVP Items

Shindori
    Shindori
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Red Sign Soapstone and other PVP Items Empty Red Sign Soapstone and other PVP Items

Post by Shindori Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:16 am

Alright so to summon a player to help and invade with the red eye orb or such, the player has to be in an area where the boss has not been defeated. What about dueling items (as I like to call them) such as the red sign soapstone? See I need to know because.. Well, I see no official Xbox360 organized Fight Club. And guess who wishes to make one? Yours truly. I'm not talking, "Oooh four players get together and duke it out." *** that. I'm talking Live streaming with the help of someone else while I get my own thing going on. Chatrooms on Skype (You'll be required to have one) so we can choose who's up next, things like that. If the boss needs to be active, then it's the blighttown arena for us. Because that is, of course, the most Fight Club-ish area. And you KNOW you guys will want to join. I will work out details later once I make my 120 character and post it up. Trust me, you guys will love this.
    JoeBroski09
    JoeBroski09
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Red Sign Soapstone and other PVP Items Empty Re: Red Sign Soapstone and other PVP Items

Post by JoeBroski09 Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:02 pm

Boss does need to be alive. And good luck with the FC big grin I wouldn't say you'd HAVE to be in skype. Not everyone has a way to get a computer next to their Xbox. There is such a thing as a voice chat on your console. Actually, Xbox users can use their console for a voice chat in-game, right?
    Pesth
    Pesth
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Red Sign Soapstone and other PVP Items Empty Re: Red Sign Soapstone and other PVP Items

Post by Pesth Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:15 pm

I voicechat everytime with my cousin via xbox when ew are playing darksouls :shock: i don't know if you can make a group chat, but 1 on 1 sure is possible
    dancash1808
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by dancash1808 Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:17 pm

Party chat kicks you off online mode on DkS lamentably.
    Pesth
    Pesth
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Pesth Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:08 pm

yes but you can make a voice chat without being in party

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:30 pm