Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+18
Uparkaam
Whknight
Tchuwib
CrackSouls
Back Lot Basher
sids09
Kyubi-Nick
Robotech
Teh_hapy_octopus
Akatik
Herbo
JY4answer
Tolvo
Domhnall
wf2012
Yarxov
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
justwant2play
22 posters

The most hilarious incident encountered in Dark Souls multiplay

Whintir
    Whintir

The most hilarious incident encountered in Dark Souls multiplay - Page 2 Empty Re: The most hilarious incident encountered in Dark Souls multiplay

Post by Whintir Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:12 am

Hm... then it probably wouldn't have mattered whether or not I kicked him off the cliff...The most hilarious incident encountered in Dark Souls multiplay - Page 2 2707236321

Oh well. I'm sure he enjoyed the extra souls for all the times he idly watched me get my rear handed to me on a platter. Medium rare, of course.
    DeputyDwarf

The most hilarious incident encountered in Dark Souls multiplay - Page 2 Empty Re: The most hilarious incident encountered in Dark Souls multiplay

Post by DeputyDwarf Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:46 am

I had this guy once which glitched out beyond control. Had a few backstabs on him, and kept hitting him; with proper reaction animations, and he just stayed on zero health for ages. I mean, like 20 minutes of fighting. I was getting ready to just let him kill me, when he rolled off the edge of the bridge in undead burg. Justice was served.

(And pre-empting some comments; this was second play through duel. )
    Jenova_X
    Jenova_X
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Jenova_X Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:44 am

Yesterday I was invading ppl in the burg before the Bell Tower Gargoyles. I would gauge their strength for a moment, letting them attack me and such. If they were able to defend themselves I would go at it with them. But as we all know at sl 10 most players are noobs at that point. Anyways, I would just give the weak ones bk weapons and chunks and just follow them around until they died of natural causes, lol! It was funny cuz most of the time they either didnt trust me or would be stoked about the dope gear I was gifting and summon white phantoms for me to fight, lol!
    reim0027
    reim0027

Post by reim0027 Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:19 pm

Great idea. Kinda like the friendly BP in Demon's Souls. Those were fun too.
    Jenova_X
    Jenova_X
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Jenova_X Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:25 pm

Yeah totally the type of shyte I used to do in Demons Souls. Plus, who wants to grief the weak when there are other ways to be creative and have fun, lol!
    Herbo
    Herbo
    Regular
    Regular

Post by Herbo Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:53 pm

Got another one...

Last night I decided to just hang out near the Gargoyles as a whitey to help out peeps that might be ready to throw in the towel on 'em. I get a summon almost immediately so I'm like, cool! Jolly Co-Operation!

And as I materialize in my hosts world...backstabbed...by some monstrously twinked out invader (A DM spirit of all things). He/She gets props for managing to hit me a milisecond after I am handed over the controls of my toon given typical human reaction speeds and lag. I actually snort-laughed Dr Pepper through my nose when it happened because here my toon goes through the super fruity summon animation....DEAD. And as I faded out I saw the host just turn tail and RUN for the hills. The invader just stood there without a gesture and I like to think he was like...wait...wtf... did I just kill a phantom?

It must be a derangement in my brain chemistry because instead of getting mad at those deaths it just further makes me go "i f--- love this game" and chuckle my way back to my bloodstain. I mean if I ever start to get annoyed by the frequency...I'll just spend some time as a zombie.

I really need to set myself up to be able to do some gameplay capture and start a YT series of my favorite moments of being absolutely murdered like a baby in diapers in Dark Souls PvP. The best ones would be where I actually tried...and did worse lol.

Last edited by Herbo on Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:56 pm

I have a moment of utter stupidity on my part. So I was summoned to a world and as soon as I arrive I hear the sound of someone on my side dying. I see a phantom and what looks like the host fading away. So I decide, "well I'm about to be sent away, might as well bow." So I bow my head then it says, "Phantom Etc Vanquished." I'm just sitting there looking at him run for the BS on me as I now see the host is behind me and all I can think is, "Boy am I retarded or what?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 9:23 pm