Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
ZikoLogiKa NL
Rynn
RANT
TehInfamousAmos
8 posters

Who's that crazy naked guy in the forest?

WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Who's that crazy naked guy in the forest? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who's that crazy naked guy in the forest?

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:28 pm

Wisp wrote:I poison nearly every person i dual against with my poison arrows...

I'm not doubting you, I'm just saying that when I do get hit by an arrow and see that my poison meter is filling up, I can have sense enough to evade the rest their poison arrows before I ever get full-on poison.
    Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Who's that crazy naked guy in the forest? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who's that crazy naked guy in the forest?

Post by Rynn Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:31 pm

Rynn wrote:
    Bleed weapons still inflict bleed buildup when you dodge, and so does poison. The difference is, Bleed is completely negated if you block the blow it procs on. Poison is not.
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:35 pm

@Rynn

Yes, I saw that. And probably evade was a poor choice of words. What I mean is that after it get tagged by one whenever I see my opponent roll away to fire another poisonous arrow at me, I'm charging at them and dealing very heavy damage.

Unless I have 0 poise, but I don't do 0 poise builds anymore except on my cosplay who I've not PvPed with...
    Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Rynn Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:46 am

Anyone on X-box got a shield they can hand me?
    I decided to stand around in the Burg while I wait, so that I can has griefers too.
    DarkW17
    DarkW17
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DarkW17 Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:29 am

Amos are you sure it wasn't me bro? I love running around the forest naked........

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:48 pm