Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+7
About8547Souls
ZikoLogiKa NL
WyrmHero
User
kazumoshi
TehInfamousAmos
Cantankerous_Flood
11 posters

Experimental builds: Seven Deadly Sins

Cantankerous_Flood
    Cantankerous_Flood
    Addicted
    Addicted

Experimental builds: Seven Deadly Sins - Page 4 Empty Re: Experimental builds: Seven Deadly Sins

Post by Cantankerous_Flood Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:59 pm

Good point. Ill edit PRIDE and post it later this evening Eastern time. Here's the recap of what we have so far:

WRATH http://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=4552699005727888
    GREED http://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=1582668248693889
    ENVY http://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=2528547026246845
    GLUTTONY http://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=4242974985912829
    SLOTH http://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=1508453063003613
    LUST http://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=2729006926436636

2nd Draft of PRIDE http://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=2264617514028666
    Cantankerous_Flood
    Cantankerous_Flood
    Addicted
    Addicted

Experimental builds: Seven Deadly Sins - Page 4 Empty Re: Experimental builds: Seven Deadly Sins

Post by Cantankerous_Flood Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:07 am

*Walks in* Hello? Anyone here?

It's been a bit slow in here. Any opinions on PRIDE's second draft? It was definitely a difficult one and the draft still doesn't feel right. Any other weapon suggestions?

@Ziko: Any progress on the horsemen?
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ZikoLogiKa NL Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:23 pm

Unfortunately no further progress on the horsemen has been made yet my man ,

wish we could make a centaur build , like MKs Motaro silly

Ascendants of the Apocalypse would be an awesome name , especially if we were to be pure evil , but is it still a suiting name when righteousness will be involved ? I love the alliteration though.

help me out here english is not my native language afterall haha
    Cantankerous_Flood
    Cantankerous_Flood
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Cantankerous_Flood Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:46 am

Your English is just fine good sir. A Minotaur/Centaur build would be sicknastycray. My original thought was that the covenant could be pure evil, but that was before we discovered the many interpretations of the horsemen. Now i'm just getting lost in the possibilities, haha.

Sorry for not posting much as of recent. Real life (what is that? :shock:) has gotten very busy as of lately. However, I do have some good news: I have started on building WRATH ingame and will start posting my own ideas for the horsemen soon. Stay t00ned! bounce

P.S. - The secret to the 7 Deadly Sins is that their SLs can be divided by 7. Nothing too crazy considering most of them are SL 119 though, haha.

P.P.S - Thought-in-progress covenant name for the Sins: THE SINISTER SE7EN (Reference to the rapper Atmosphere as well)

Opinions?!
    Well, POST 'em!
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ZikoLogiKa NL Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:22 am

haha ., The secret to the 7 sins is a great idea , I like how you came up with that you should expand on it with a little ''lore'' or just a few coherant sentences.

''The Sinister Se7en'' sounds perfect ,

you might even like ''The Sinister Se7en Sins'' , (it's obvious I know :pirat: )

Yeah Im looking forward to your Horsemen ideas man !

Unfortunately I haven't found any of the horses we need in Lordran yet :silent:
    Cantankerous_Flood
    Cantankerous_Flood
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Cantankerous_Flood Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:05 pm

Hmm - lore could be fun. I'll think about some and try to make in cohesive with the lore of Dark Souls. Perhaps Gwyn had a secret council or something. Or maybe some high ranking clerics from Thorolund were corrupted.

Yeah, if I stick 'Sins' on the end there, it might be a little redundant, haha. silly

Good luck on finding those horses. I think the lore behind the Horsemen in Lordran is going to consist of something along the lines of them bringing the end of days to Lordran. After all, all of the undead locked away in the asylum and elsewhere have no hope of leaving their cells. The only 2 things they are waiting for are going hollow and the Apocalypse. Simply put, the horsemen have arrived in Lordran to begin the end.

Lots of work to do. Joy
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ZikoLogiKa NL Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:20 pm

let's discuss further Idea's through PM my friend , at least untill we've completed the general concept
    Cantankerous_Flood
    Cantankerous_Flood
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Cantankerous_Flood Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:23 pm

cloudyeki wrote:Ragnarök Riders/Knights/Warriors maybe?

Ragnarok reminds me of Final Fantasy VIII too much. Haha sorry. I like the thought though.
    Cantankerous_Flood
    Cantankerous_Flood
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Cantankerous_Flood Sat Jul 28, 2012 5:32 pm

kazumoshi wrote:
    TehInfamousAmos wrote:After that you could attempt the Four Horsemen?

I can see pestilence now.
    TWoP, toxic and poison mist with the gravelord sword and poison knives+ dung pies.

These were perfect suggestions for PESTILENCE. I was thinking it could also utilize acid surge too. Perhaps using weapon with high bleeding damage like a katana as a secondary weapon? Anything to add status changes and overwhelm the opponent. I was also thinking of giving it the bonewheel shield but I'm not too familiar with using it in combat. However, I am at a dead end when it comes to armor that is a good balance of protection, mobility and showing that this toon really is one of the 4 horsemen, PESTILENCE. The round table is now open once again to your suggestions. Thanks!

All I have to say is that there is a storm coming to Lordran...
    twisted
    Cantankerous_Flood
    Cantankerous_Flood
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Cantankerous_Flood Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:26 am

The following link is for a separate thread for the 4horsemen Horsemen. Enjoy!

https://soulswiki.forumotion.com/t8866-experimental-builds-the-four-horsemen-of-the-apocalypse#184940
    swordiris
    swordiris
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by swordiris Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:16 am

I think Greed should have symbol of avarice although Impractical other than fariming.

For practical Greed though I'd say Mask of the mother (as much as I detest family masks) A greedy person would be hungry for more hp and wouldn't wear a mask of Velka. I also don't appreciate sin associated with my cov silly
    Cantankerous_Flood
    Cantankerous_Flood
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Cantankerous_Flood Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:14 pm

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:33 am