Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+7
RagingDragon_69
DamageCK
Rynn
Tolvo
WyrmHero
FruitPunchNinja
ithunktwice
11 posters

What's the Deal with the Blue Eye Orb?

DamageCK
    DamageCK
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

What's the Deal with the Blue Eye Orb? - Page 3 Empty Re: What's the Deal with the Blue Eye Orb?

Post by DamageCK Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:42 pm

I was duping the humanity and selling them to Frampt over and over. Something like that?
    cloudyeki
    cloudyeki
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

What's the Deal with the Blue Eye Orb? - Page 3 Empty Re: What's the Deal with the Blue Eye Orb?

Post by cloudyeki Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:44 pm

Every time I see "what's the deal with..." I half expect someone to say "and what's the deal with airline food" ಠ_ಠ
    Carphil
    Carphil
    Chat Moderator

Post by Carphil Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:14 pm

cloudyeki wrote:Every time I see "what's the deal with..." I half expect someone to say "and what's the deal with airline food" ಠ_ಠ

Sorry guys but American Airlines has the WORST food I ever ate in my life! No kidding, I preffer to bring some cookies to a 12 hours flight
    ithunktwice
    ithunktwice
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by ithunktwice Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:21 pm

Carphil wrote:
    cloudyeki wrote:Every time I see "what's the deal with..." I half expect someone to say "and what's the deal with airline food" ಠ_ಠ

Sorry guys but American Airlines has the WORST food I ever ate in my life! No kidding, I preffer to bring some cookies to a 12 hours flight
    I totally agree. Their food is complete garbage. This one time on a 14 hour flight from San Francisco to Hong Kong, they served us "chicken" which was basically a tough, dry piece of something that had almost no taste (besides large amounts of salt) with vegetables that tasted like plastic. That was the last time I flew with AA.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 12:47 pm