Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
exod FEAR
mrbeckham87
6 posters

Started this again, It's been a while.

mrbeckham87
    mrbeckham87
    Addicted
    Addicted

Started this again, It's been a while. Empty Started this again, It's been a while.

Post by mrbeckham87 Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:09 pm

SO I am gonna try and beat this game. I have been putting it off for a long time now. Anyone willing to help me? That would be awesome for realz! 0.o
    mrbeckham87
    mrbeckham87
    Addicted
    Addicted

Started this again, It's been a while. Empty Re: Started this again, It's been a while.

Post by mrbeckham87 Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:58 pm

Guess that's a no?
    exod FEAR
    exod FEAR
    Addicted
    Addicted

Started this again, It's been a while. Empty Re: Started this again, It's been a while.

Post by exod FEAR Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:23 am

maybe be more specific with what you need help with?
    Reaperfan
    Reaperfan
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Reaperfan Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:27 am

exod FEAR wrote:maybe be more specific with what you need help with?

As long as you keep your game progress known here, I'm sure you'll eventually find someone who has a similarly-levelled toon in an area you both haven't finished yet. But as it was said, you will need to make sure we all know details of what you need help with or else we won't be able to connect at all lol!
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:18 am

Wheres your fighting spirit? Go solo. I've never understood co-op in the soul series. It seems like it defeats the purpose of playing a game for the challenge.
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:43 am

Forum Pirate wrote:Wheres your fighting spirit? Go solo. I've never understood co-op in the soul series. It seems like it defeats the purpose of playing a game for the challenge.

There comes a point where the challenge aspect of PvE fades, and a good - and fun - alternative is to RP with some friendly phantoms and pal around the Souls universe.

Seems kosher to me.
    Mr.Faith

Post by Mr.Faith Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:06 am

I just started a new character myself, he is lvl 26 and wielding a +6 guillutine axe:)
    So im game if you still ned some help or maybe a friendly invasion along the way :-)

psn: Bo_DK

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 27, 2024 10:54 am