Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+9
disco2106
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
JoeBroski09
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
Dark Spirit EliteBiker20
callipygias
User
Buggy Virus
Carphil
13 posters

The story of a desperate man

TheBigLebowski
    TheBigLebowski
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

The story of a desperate man - Page 2 Empty Re: The story of a desperate man

Post by TheBigLebowski Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:13 pm

Yeah what's the advantage of having 13 failing summon signs. At least my 4 work instantly nowadays. ;d
    joeclone
    joeclone
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by joeclone Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:02 am

i feel your face-palm. it took me 6 hours and around 20 humanity to summon someone to help, me fight OnS, finally i found someone to help me fight them....and who didn't just die instantly.....and they wouldn't even add me as a friend.

segue

i am playing on PSN and it is really rare that i get invaded, or find someone to help do anything. i was starting to think no one played anymore. hell i joined here to find more people to coop with or just help me as i would help them and so far nothing much.

i hope things pick up with the P2d edition.

if i found 13 summon signs i would cream my jeans
    Carphil
    Carphil
    Chat Moderator

Post by Carphil Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:14 pm

New Londo, sl 70 and some people trying to co op only with themselves. That should do the trick winking

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 10:06 pm