Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+7
ViralEnsign_
DoughGuy
Serious_Much
Tolvo
IceIfrit666
nsane32
Servant of Priscilla
11 posters

Gather around all you hunters we are gonna hunt some Monsters!!

Poll

Which monster do you like to hunt most??

[ 3 ]
    Gather around all you hunters we are gonna hunt some Monsters!! - Page 2 I_vote_lcap21%Gather around all you hunters we are gonna hunt some Monsters!! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap [21%] 
    [ 3 ]
    Gather around all you hunters we are gonna hunt some Monsters!! - Page 2 I_vote_lcap21%Gather around all you hunters we are gonna hunt some Monsters!! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap [21%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Gather around all you hunters we are gonna hunt some Monsters!! - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Gather around all you hunters we are gonna hunt some Monsters!! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Gather around all you hunters we are gonna hunt some Monsters!! - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Gather around all you hunters we are gonna hunt some Monsters!! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Gather around all you hunters we are gonna hunt some Monsters!! - Page 2 I_vote_lcap7%Gather around all you hunters we are gonna hunt some Monsters!! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap [7%] 
    [ 3 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 1 ]
    Gather around all you hunters we are gonna hunt some Monsters!! - Page 2 I_vote_lcap7%Gather around all you hunters we are gonna hunt some Monsters!! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap [7%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 1 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 2 ]
    Gather around all you hunters we are gonna hunt some Monsters!! - Page 2 I_vote_lcap14%Gather around all you hunters we are gonna hunt some Monsters!! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap [14%] 

Total Votes: 14
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Gather around all you hunters we are gonna hunt some Monsters!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Gather around all you hunters we are gonna hunt some Monsters!!

Post by ViralEnsign_ Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:39 pm

sounds good to me I have essays to write
    Servant of Priscilla
    Servant of Priscilla
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Gather around all you hunters we are gonna hunt some Monsters!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Gather around all you hunters we are gonna hunt some Monsters!!

Post by Servant of Priscilla Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:41 pm

Kk sounds good can't wait big grin
    Servant of Priscilla
    Servant of Priscilla
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Servant of Priscilla Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:55 pm

Also what are your favorite monsters to hunt??
    IceIfrit666
    IceIfrit666
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by IceIfrit666 Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:59 pm

Viral, what's your ID?
    Also, my favorite (to fight) is a G-rank white fatalis, because I'll never be able to kill it...
    If Unite doesn't count, then it's Jhen Moran.

EDIT: My character is Iffy and my ID is K1AAZ3

Last edited by IceIfrit666 on Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:06 am; edited 1 time in total
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:03 am

Well I have a bit of a snag, because of my back problem I can't get up to keep switching systems. I love my Wii, but I just can't be doing that right now, so I think I'll be sticking with the PS3 for the time being. But in the future, I'm interested in still getting it and playing with you guys.
    Servant of Priscilla
    Servant of Priscilla
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Servant of Priscilla Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:05 am

Yea that would be fun playing with the "Great and Powerful"(don't pay attention to this it's a MLP reference silly ) Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:13 am

I'm great and powerful? Why, I should let this information go straight to my head! Mwahahaha!
    Servant of Priscilla
    Servant of Priscilla
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Servant of Priscilla Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:15 am

lol it's a MLP reference. An obnoxious character called herself that silly
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:09 am

Personally my fav's are Jhen Moran, Lagiacrus, and Deviljho with jhen being my fav as I often end up leading the hunt....
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:10 am

I would also add Royal Ludroth as that the armour I wear most of the time.
    Servant of Priscilla
    Servant of Priscilla
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Servant of Priscilla Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:16 pm

I do the same with Jhen. Although depending on the weapon and fight I will change my armor. For Switch axe I use Lagi and Barioth+ for lance I use Agna and for LS I use Barioth +. My favorite monsters to hunt are Deviljho Lagi and Agna.
    Servant of Priscilla
    Servant of Priscilla
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Servant of Priscilla Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:35 pm

What weapons do you guys use??
    IceIfrit666
    IceIfrit666
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by IceIfrit666 Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:05 pm

I used all of them, hence the name "Ifrit" (a shapeshifter).
    Except the hunting horn, that thing is terrible.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:57 pm

Bow gun. Now named Kirito after my new fav character in Sword Art.
    Digitalyzed
    Digitalyzed
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Digitalyzed Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:30 am

Servant, when you get your Wii back I'll play with you (If you want). My online guy has killed Alatreon a couple of times, but I can start again if you wish.

Oh, and my favourite hunts are Jhen Moran, Alatreon, and Agnaktor. They're the only ones I feel are challenging anymore. I like the katana/longsword and switchaxes myself, though I have a bowgun guy now.
    Servant of Priscilla
    Servant of Priscilla
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Servant of Priscilla Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:16 pm

I'd like that Cuz I still need three sky-piercers Cuz I want all Alatreon weapons
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:12 pm

Yeah we should all start again and work our way up to Ala
    Servant of Priscilla
    Servant of Priscilla
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Servant of Priscilla Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:48 pm

That would be fun!!
    IceIfrit666
    IceIfrit666
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by IceIfrit666 Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:07 pm

This would be a perfect way to get back into MH Tri for me.
    I'll join you guys.
    Servant of Priscilla
    Servant of Priscilla
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Servant of Priscilla Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:20 pm

So Me, Viral, Ifrit, and Digitalyzed. We gonna play tri when I get my game back??
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Sat Jul 28, 2012 2:27 am

Sorry i forgot is that in August? Ill be busy but still keen to play

And dibs on resident bow gunner!
    Servant of Priscilla
    Servant of Priscilla
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Servant of Priscilla Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:14 pm

Lol you can have that(I suck as a bowgunner. silly silly) I call switch axe or Lance!!
    IceIfrit666
    IceIfrit666
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by IceIfrit666 Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:39 pm

I'll use whatever I feel like at the time.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Sat Jul 28, 2012 6:07 pm

Lol yeah well we need a bowgunner for the status effects and that means who ever picks it wont be able to switch between weapons easily...
    Digitalyzed
    Digitalyzed
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Digitalyzed Sat Jul 28, 2012 6:30 pm

I call longsword/katana thing. Imma rush Lagi one and spam kill everything to death. Just message me or something when you're ready and we can own some monsters!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:12 pm