Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+17
Federally
isthefridge
Bamjam
Gazman0169
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
BLA1NE
DamageCK
RANT
Tolvo
Forum Pirate
DoughGuy
Kirk-Barb
Ghadis_God
Reaperfan
User
Uparkaam
Rynn
21 posters

people don't indict anymore.

barrywilkins
    barrywilkins
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

people don't indict anymore. - Page 2 Empty Re: people don't indict anymore.

Post by barrywilkins Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:44 am

on any toon, i think it is our duty to indict invaders. the only people who wouldnt want to be indicted are those who dont want to ever risk getting invaded at the wrong times or how you say....prickfaces who only like to gank. those who want the indictments are the guys who WANT to fight more enemies. in either case, if someone kills me and i indict them. i can just hop on my darkmoon and invade them 3 seconds later.
    Reaperfan
    Reaperfan
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Reaperfan Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:05 am

barrywilkins wrote:on any toon, i think it is our duty to indict invaders. the only people who wouldnt want to be indicted are those who dont want to ever risk getting invaded at the wrong times or how you say....prickfaces who only like to gank. those who want the indictments are the guys who WANT to fight more enemies. in either case, if someone kills me and i indict them. i can just hop on my darkmoon and invade them 3 seconds later.

It comes down to pride. The initial reaction, I assume, that an indictment is supposed to enact is something like "ahh, crap! now those high-level Darkmoons are gonna come and punish my sorry butt," when in reality it ends up feeling more like "alright! one notch higher on the leaderboards! (aka; The Book of the Guilty)" So if a player invades and does something like TWoP+WoG spam or the Dragon Roar Glitch, then the victim usually doesn't feel the desire to reward them for such behavior.
    BackwardsBaboon
    BackwardsBaboon
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by BackwardsBaboon Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:42 am

I always indict as long as they fought "honorably" and by that I just mean they weren't dragon head glitching, or backstab fishing the entire damn fight! And yes, it's nice after losing a fight to indict them and instantly turn around & invade them as a DM!

@bamjam You don't need to stock up on indictments, you can use one over & over!
    Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Rynn Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:45 pm

How does using an indictment work btw? When I click yes, nothing happens.
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:48 pm

^That's weird. When I used to care about indicting, it always seemed to function properly.
    Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Rynn Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:51 pm

What is supposed to happen?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:53 pm

It'll prompt you and ask you if want to use one of your indictments, yes or no, while it counts down 5 seconds I believe.

If you choose yes I believe it tells you indictment sent or something of that nature.
    BackwardsBaboon
    BackwardsBaboon
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by BackwardsBaboon Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:59 pm

After you say "yes" you want to indict, that's it. The indictment is sent, but you aren't given any message afterwards.
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:02 pm

BackwardsBaboon wrote:After you say "yes" you want to indict, that's it. The indictment is sent, but you aren't given any message afterwards.

Well, it has been a while. lol
    Uparkaam
    Uparkaam
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Uparkaam Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:25 pm

Coming to think of it, I've never actually indicted anyone bounce
    DamageCK
    DamageCK
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DamageCK Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:52 pm

I don't use them just because of the general confusion about their meaning.
    dianaduh
    dianaduh
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by dianaduh Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:57 pm

I get constantly indicted at the forest,even if i bow(i do sometimes at the forest) and specially if i kill a ganker
    There are days that every kill i get, i get an indictment

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 12:02 am