Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Helper/Tank/fthCaster/Fun Build Advice?

Tristan
    Tristan
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Helper/Tank/fthCaster/Fun Build Advice? Empty Helper/Tank/fthCaster/Fun Build Advice?

Post by Tristan Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:30 pm

http://tinyurl.com/c4kxwxd

I wanted to dual-wield dbf but not be completely useless.
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Helper/Tank/fthCaster/Fun Build Advice? Empty Re: Helper/Tank/fthCaster/Fun Build Advice?

Post by WyrmHero Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:29 pm

Haha fatty Helper/Tank/fthCaster/Fun Build Advice? 4125110524
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Helper/Tank/fthCaster/Fun Build Advice? Empty Re: Helper/Tank/fthCaster/Fun Build Advice?

Post by RANT Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:50 pm

i would do this http://tinyurl.com/crq9cha riposting and bs'ing with a buff is a lot better than no buff since dbf are not that strong, theyre really fun to use but you kinda have to riposte or bs to be really sucesful. or you can always use a shiel and just go with one dbf.
    Tristan
    Tristan
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Tristan Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:39 pm

RantFromRant wrote:i would do this http://tinyurl.com/crq9cha riposting and bs'ing with a buff is a lot better than no buff since dbf are not that strong, theyre really fun to use but you kinda have to riposte or bs to be really sucesful. or you can always use a shiel and just go with one dbf.

I might just try that rant.

Yeah, he has a large lower body style haha!

Now do you think I could get someone to trade me a dbf for the artorias equipment or black knight sword?

They are all +5 I believe...
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:50 am

you on psn? i can give it to you no problem dude.
    Tristan
    Tristan
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Tristan Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:08 am

Yes my namme is TheGrungeMan and im sl 34

Last edited by Umbassa Zealot on Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:03 am; edited 1 time in total
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:14 am

im gonna be on this weekend, ill give it to you when i get one. i have been having horrible connection problems lately, ill let you know if i can actually get summoned or summon people and if i can ill give it to you.
    Tristan
    Tristan
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Tristan Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:05 am

http://tinyurl.com/d5yjsvg

Does this look better?
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:36 pm

try to get 76 poise so you can take a ugs hit without grtting staggered since youre gonna be med rolling it might be really helpful. i would say go with cloranthy ring instead of blur ring and switch to red tearstone ring when in low vit.
    Tristan
    Tristan
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Tristan Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:18 pm

ive actually halted development on this char but your feedback is important thank you rant!
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:24 pm

send me a message whenever you need that sould and ill give it to you. my friend's list is fulll so i cant have any more friends. why you stopped? str builds are awesome!
    Tristan
    Tristan
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Tristan Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:37 pm

RantFromRant wrote:send me a message whenever you need that sould and ill give it to you. my friend's list is fulll so i cant have any more friends. why you stopped? str builds are awesome!

The disappointment of having 140 ar with my dbf played a contributing factor. I foolishly thought that once I endured x amount of painstaking hours with my cestus that I would receive an exponential boost to my attack. sadly it was only like 20 points extra dmg lol. I will pick it back up very soon tho. I have embarked on a dex build crusade that im finding very intriguing. the greatsword is my baby though and its ultimately where my heart is.
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:38 pm

why not go with another str weapon? ive been using the greataxe lately and i like it a lot.
    Tristan
    Tristan
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Tristan Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:42 pm

RantFromRant wrote:why not go with another str weapon? ive been using the greataxe lately and i like it a lot.

because i was that guy in demons souls with dual hand of god and dbs backup. nostalgia is very strong.
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:46 pm

lol yeah.
    Tristan
    Tristan
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Tristan Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:52 pm

RantFromRant wrote:lol yeah.

I assume you imagined how painstaking it was back then to hit those firestorm dual katana trolls silly lol
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:44 pm

yep, all people did was push lock with enchanted katanas, everyone had either a pushlocker katana build or faith build. its the equivalent of the mask havel/giant tool you see in dark souls.
    Tristan
    Tristan
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Tristan Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:05 pm

So I went to the Greataxe wiki page and wow! What a commitment to strength it requires. Isn't it slow and easily punishable?
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:09 pm

its really strong specially for the weight, i recently started using an estoc on my off hand to throw off my opponents by going from a really fast attack to a slow attack and its working really well, also a bow would work really well too. when you land a if you have the hornet ring on and you land a parry its gonna be a ohko. i wear the hornet when im going in with no poise.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:30 am