Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

PSN: In need of Souvenirs and Transient Curse -.-

RaffoSS
    Casual
    Casual

PSN: In need of Souvenirs and Transient Curse -.- Empty PSN: In need of Souvenirs and Transient Curse -.-

Post by RaffoSS Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:34 pm

Hi there!

As the tile says i m in need of Souvenirs Of Reprisal, enough to get +3 rank.
    I know i could just invade people. But i dont like PVPing with all this backstab fishing..not to mention i suck at pvp.

Also i've managed to run out of Transient Curses and i cannot get to Ingward despite all my effort. I tried running away from the ghost but eh..it's pointless....and killing them with just the ghost dagger is more than a challenge to me.

Anyway..

..SL 125/WEST EU TIMEZONE/PSN

Thanks for your help!

Last edited by RaffoSS on Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:45 am; edited 1 time in total
    Viral Enki
    Viral Enki
    Regular
    Regular

PSN: In need of Souvenirs and Transient Curse -.- Empty Re: PSN: In need of Souvenirs and Transient Curse -.-

Post by Viral Enki Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:40 pm

IIRC you can buy transient curses from the female undead merchant.
    " 1. Start at the Painted World Bonfire

2. Run through the door which leads to the place with the Spear-armed Slimes.

3. Go through the door on the right where you had to turn the switch (Water Area where the Wheel Skeletons were)

4. Go to the place where the Dark Ember is found

5. Kill the Fire Guys there and then go to the Smith, 2 Harpies will come (run a bit around and perhaps upstairs then downstairs again)

6. Now run back but turn right where the stairs lead upwards, kill the Harpy which is on the very top, then two others will also come, kill them all

7. Run down to the field again and now into the tower, run all the way up and kill any Harpy in your way

This takes a few minutes and gives with 10 Humanities and the Gold Serpent Ring on each run around 2 Souvenirs of Reprisal"
    RaffoSS
    Casual
    Casual

PSN: In need of Souvenirs and Transient Curse -.- Empty Re: PSN: In need of Souvenirs and Transient Curse -.-

Post by RaffoSS Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:33 am

Ok i've managed to get my hands on the Curses by farming the first ghosts with the dagger lol..

Also i'll try that so i can farm reprisals.

------EDIT----

Still in need of Souvenirs...out of 10 runs i've managed to get 1 even tho i had max drop rate.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Oct 18, 2024 12:15 am