Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+11
Gaxe
RNsunbro
Spurgun
Buggy Virus
Heroez Blade
ViralEnsign_
Leeroy_Jenkins
Bloodios
RandelOolacile
Dark Spirit EliteBiker20
ICEFANG
15 posters

What is your favorite Halberd type weapon?

Poll

What is your favorite Halberd type weapon?

[ 2 ]
    What is your favorite Halberd type weapon? I_vote_lcap7%What is your favorite Halberd type weapon? I_vote_rcap [7%] 
    [ 8 ]
    What is your favorite Halberd type weapon? I_vote_lcap29%What is your favorite Halberd type weapon? I_vote_rcap [29%] 
    [ 1 ]
    What is your favorite Halberd type weapon? I_vote_lcap4%What is your favorite Halberd type weapon? I_vote_rcap [4%] 
    [ 2 ]
    What is your favorite Halberd type weapon? I_vote_lcap7%What is your favorite Halberd type weapon? I_vote_rcap [7%] 
    [ 7 ]
    What is your favorite Halberd type weapon? I_vote_lcap25%What is your favorite Halberd type weapon? I_vote_rcap [25%] 
    [ 3 ]
    What is your favorite Halberd type weapon? I_vote_lcap11%What is your favorite Halberd type weapon? I_vote_rcap [11%] 
    [ 2 ]
    [ 3 ]
    What is your favorite Halberd type weapon? I_vote_lcap10%What is your favorite Halberd type weapon? I_vote_rcap [10%] 
    [ 0 ]
    What is your favorite Halberd type weapon? I_vote_lcap0%What is your favorite Halberd type weapon? I_vote_rcap [0%] 

Total Votes: 28
    ICEFANG
    ICEFANG
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

What is your favorite Halberd type weapon? Empty What is your favorite Halberd type weapon?

Post by ICEFANG Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:26 am

I like asking questions and receiving this data, I make graphs at home (no, not really, I just like to make conversation, and about simple things, hoping some good discussion comes out of it.)

Even if you dislike Halberd type weapons, if you have experience enough to justify a vote, please do. You can base it on any features, preferably all of them, things like, looks, effectiveness, power, viability in PvP. Just which one is your favorite? I also prefer to know why, since it helps spark interesting conversation happy
    Dark Spirit EliteBiker20
    Dark Spirit EliteBiker20
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

What is your favorite Halberd type weapon? Empty Re: What is your favorite Halberd type weapon?

Post by Dark Spirit EliteBiker20 Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:55 am

I choose the Gargoyles Halberd, because with Fire+10 and Hornet Ring, it totally destroys on a riposte.
    RandelOolacile
    RandelOolacile
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

What is your favorite Halberd type weapon? Empty Re: What is your favorite Halberd type weapon?

Post by RandelOolacile Sat Aug 04, 2012 2:02 am

I don't have much experience with Halberds, which means I gotta get on that(!), but I did have a build with the Great Scythe and I loved it. I had it fire +10 and felt it was beast with its range and speed. Dead angling with its running attack was pretty easy too! big grin
    Bloodios
    Bloodios
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Bloodios Sat Aug 04, 2012 2:08 am

It has to be a maxed out Lightning Great Scythe.
    Not only does it not rely on the screwy scaling, the weapon itself deal both lightning and bleed damage. It's freaking brilliant! And that move set, man, it was definitely meant for PvP.
    Leeroy_Jenkins
    Leeroy_Jenkins
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Location : Heading through The Giant's Forrest which on the other side lies The Cave of No Return which holds The Armor of Invincibility...

Post by Leeroy_Jenkins Sat Aug 04, 2012 4:36 am

BKH from the very moment I saw it on my first playthrough in darkroot basin I just thought it was epic the black knight slew me too many times to count, always wanted to make a build with it but never did maybe it will be my next one winking
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Sat Aug 04, 2012 5:09 am

Black Knight Halberd because it works for me in PVP but the regular Scythe is probs my fave as it most resembles a Naginata type weapon.
    Leeroy_Jenkins
    Leeroy_Jenkins
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Location : Heading through The Giant's Forrest which on the other side lies The Cave of No Return which holds The Armor of Invincibility...

Post by Leeroy_Jenkins Sat Aug 04, 2012 5:22 am

ViralEnsign_ wrote:Black Knight Halberd because it works for me in PVP but the regular Scythe is probs my fave as it most resembles a Naginata type weapon.
    I think the bkh looks more like a naginata than the normal scythe lol just opinion though I guess.
    Heroez Blade
    Heroez Blade
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Heroez Blade Sat Aug 04, 2012 6:30 am

I really enjoy the +15 great scythe buffed with SLB. Its 1H strong attack is amazing and with the hornet ring it just destroyes people with a backstab or riposte.
    Buggy Virus
    Buggy Virus
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Buggy Virus Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:39 am

Normal halberd has the fast moveset with easy dead angles and is the best at stunlocking.
    Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Spurgun Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:43 am

I love the GS. Dead angles, the running attack, good damage.
    RNsunbro
    RNsunbro
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by RNsunbro Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:45 am

I don't use halberds much but I voted for Lifehunt Scythe. The idea behind it is just badass.
    Gaxe
    Gaxe
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Gaxe Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:51 am

I like both the regular Halberd and the G. Halberd. If you learn their move set and how to play with them your enemies will be crushed.
    ICEFANG
    ICEFANG
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ICEFANG Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:56 am

Has anyone ever tried the Giant's Halberd? What did you think of that? I think I may have tried to use it before, but was immediately turned off by its massive weight and bad AR.
    Gaxe
    Gaxe
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Gaxe Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:42 am

Giant's Halberd is just not worth it, there is absolutely no point in using it.
    Alluier
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Alluier Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:17 pm

Love the titanite catch pole r2.
    I also like it cause i remember getting it in my first character ever.
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:58 pm

the reg and garg hal are so awesome i cant pick between those two, with my warrior build they do around 350 to 500 per hit depending on my opponents armor and 600 or more for a counter.
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:28 pm

Lifehunt Scythe all the way baby.
    Carphil
    Carphil
    Chat Moderator

Post by Carphil Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:34 pm

Regular halberd. Its fantastic for PVE, awesome moveset for indoors and outdoors, can attack multiple enemies or focus on a single one. very versatile. For PVE, Great Scythe is my choice

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:01 am