Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+27
Servant of Priscilla
twilightwarwolf
mrbeckham87
fearandwhiskey
Matuzuma
Born
RagingDragon_69
Cidek
Brokewilly
NR-K
shazzy
BackwardsBaboon
Vadislov
crunchynumber
Yukon
ZikoLogiKa NL
billy_bayonet
White Knight Wulf
phantomblk
DxV04
ViralEnsign_
whitechikz11
Shkar
RaynexFall
Tristan
DoughGuy
Federally
31 posters

Gravesworn - Servants of the First (Thread 2)

Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Gravesworn - Servants of the First (Thread 2) - Page 9 Empty Re: Gravesworn - Servants of the First (Thread 2)

Post by Federally Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:04 pm

Ah yes I did Raging, so that's one corruption! Now post up a pic showing you being a Gravelord +2 or +3 and you get some rank.
    RagingDragon_69
    RagingDragon_69
    Addicted
    Addicted

Gravesworn - Servants of the First (Thread 2) - Page 9 Empty Re: Gravesworn - Servants of the First (Thread 2)

Post by RagingDragon_69 Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:13 pm

I would challenge you to a duel for additional corruption but I figure you are tired of dying to bleed. lol!
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:15 pm

Lol, well the duels don't count because you fought my SL 20 tour build silly SL 70 Drake, remember the one that curb stomped you in Anor, is awaiting your challenge twisted
    RagingDragon_69
    RagingDragon_69
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by RagingDragon_69 Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:21 pm

That you did. Gravesworn - Servants of the First (Thread 2) - Page 9 1330857165
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:26 pm

Well you put together your SL 70 for the war and we'll see about you earning that corruption off me big grin
    RagingDragon_69
    RagingDragon_69
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by RagingDragon_69 Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:30 pm

Oh and i moved my build to the depths already and was testing yesterday.

Lots of traffic and I ran into Wyrm and Reim. Or I should say they ran onto my sword.
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:56 pm

I'm tempted to give you corruption for killing Wyrm lol. That pleases me greatly!
    RagingDragon_69
    RagingDragon_69
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by RagingDragon_69 Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:37 pm

You should. Hey was trying to claymore stunlock me and I swap weapon parried him then Riposted for the kill.

Definately worth bonus points big grin
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Tue Aug 07, 2012 5:21 pm

Oh that's sick! I love stories of Wyrm getting crushed. However since its not on the list I'm gonna need pictures or video before handing out corruption.
    phantomblk
    phantomblk
    Regular
    Regular

Post by phantomblk Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:56 pm

Wow, pictures are needed to get corruption? I mean, it makes sense since someone could just lie but, with my sheer hatred of cameras, it looks like I'll stay Resurrected for a long time.

Edit: Also, just FYI I was up all night grave lording with shazzy whose name is censored for some reason in psn chat.
    Yukon
    Yukon
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Yukon Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:02 pm

Federally wrote:
    ViralEnsign_ wrote:
    Yukon wrote:Before anyone can get a corruption from me joining then!

Fed/viral I would finally like to become a member of the gravesworn. I've been watching from the beginning but didn't have enough time to make a build/actually play or post.

YAY my drake hunting buddy is joining!

BRO you are so welcome here. .... ahem.... I mean I offer a dignified welcome to our humble brother hood of not so humble living dead.

You are sgt-pigdeon right? on PSN?

Also throw down a vocation and we are good to go.

MORE MEMBERS GIVE ME MORE!

Welcome to the fold Yukon I will be adding you to the member's list shortly!

Thanks for the friendly welcome guys, are the vocations still the same as in the old thread, and do they mostly affect RP related events in the covenant? From the sounds of the old thread my character is likely a ebon hand, but maybe I'll hold off until the vocations have been updated to specify which one.
    do I have to post a bio and name for my character aswell?
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:22 pm

and fed perhaps do what I did on the sentinels and make all the tasks online one where you have to meet up with you or me. It makes the whole cov a bit more social i think...... and in lordran we all need a bit of company dont we?
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:26 pm

phantomblk wrote:Wow, pictures are needed to get corruption? I mean, it makes sense since someone could just lie but, with my sheer hatred of cameras, it looks like I'll stay Resurrected for a long time.

Edit: Also, just FYI I was up all night grave lording with shazzy whose name is censored for some reason in psn chat.

His name being censored is hilarious.

Photographic proof is the easiest way to prove some of the ranking stuff. Not all require a camera though, such as dueling me or the group gravelording.
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:30 pm

ViralEnsign_ wrote:and fed perhaps do what I did on the sentinels and make all the tasks online one where you have to meet up with you or me. It makes the whole cov a bit more social i think...... and in lordran we all need a bit of company dont we?

That's why I'm making them all online related and using them to encourage interaction between fellow members. Though some ought to be things you can do alone just due to time zones and such.

Also if you have any specific suggestions for ideas, toss em at me buddy!

@Yukon, better off waiting. They are mostly RP stuff and will probably include some types of uniform or similar equipment restrictions. Hence why they are purely optional and just meant to enhance the RP aspect
    phantomblk
    phantomblk
    Regular
    Regular

Post by phantomblk Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:34 pm

Federally wrote:
    phantomblk wrote:Wow, pictures are needed to get corruption? I mean, it makes sense since someone could just lie but, with my sheer hatred of cameras, it looks like I'll stay Resurrected for a long time.

Photographic proof is the easiest way to prove some of the ranking stuff. Not all require a camera though, such as dueling me or the group gravelording.

Well, I don't want to stay at the lowest rank too long so once I finish my SL 70 pyro I should be ready to duel. Actually, I have a build that's already ready so I'm good to go. I did rush through the build a bit but, I'm sure it's fine.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:39 pm

Fed dont worry about builds for me I'm just going to practice with the GScy for a while
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:02 pm

Note, small rework on rankings will be done tonight. It will be entirely based on in game covenant rank and corruption earned. No more of this eyes nonsense.

If anyone objects, well I'm not quite sure what I'll do about that silly
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:04 pm

phantomblk wrote:
    Federally wrote:

Well, I don't want to stay at the lowest rank too long so once I finish my SL 70 pyro I should be ready to duel. Actually, I have a build that's already ready so I'm good to go. I did rush through the build a bit but, I'm sure it's fine.

Bring it on buddy, Drake is ready twisted You're gonna have to work to earn that point off me, and help me figure out if I should adjust the rules of it lol!
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:06 pm

Federally wrote:
    phantomblk wrote:
    Federally wrote:

Bring it on buddy, Drake is ready twisted You're gonna have to work to earn that point off me, and help me figure out if I should adjust the rules of it lol!

Ill be ready as soon as you hold up your end out our bargainFEDERALLY!
    crunchynumber
    crunchynumber
    Casual
    Casual

Post by crunchynumber Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:59 pm

im available for duels. i have an 85, 20, 48, 70, and another 85 if anyone is up for it.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:02 pm

IM SL 20 Now. But Id suggest fighting my SL 120 Samurai
    crunchynumber
    crunchynumber
    Casual
    Casual

Post by crunchynumber Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:08 pm

im on XBL
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:25 pm

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
    RaynexFall
    RaynexFall
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by RaynexFall Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:35 pm

i'll be available for duels in about an hour, too give me time to go do stuff and eat and mess around on my forum. also crunchy, if your ready, and ziko is on, we can go ahead and try your 2v1
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ZikoLogiKa NL Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:50 pm

Heey guys I currently only have 120 builds up for duelling and this is the first week since March that I started playing another game for a small break , I can ensure you that Ill be fuelled up & prepared to fight the whole weekend , Ill be playing long sessions , and hope to gather together with all of us XBLers for some group-cursings twisted

Crunch and I allready had a blast in The Parish during the Tour ,

looking forward to higher SL PvP :pirat:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 10:40 pm