Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+27
Servant of Priscilla
twilightwarwolf
mrbeckham87
fearandwhiskey
Matuzuma
Born
RagingDragon_69
Cidek
Brokewilly
NR-K
shazzy
BackwardsBaboon
Vadislov
crunchynumber
Yukon
ZikoLogiKa NL
billy_bayonet
White Knight Wulf
phantomblk
DxV04
ViralEnsign_
whitechikz11
Shkar
RaynexFall
Tristan
DoughGuy
Federally
31 posters

Gravesworn - Servants of the First (Thread 2)

crunchynumber
    crunchynumber
    Casual
    Casual

Gravesworn - Servants of the First (Thread 2) - Page 10 Empty Re: Gravesworn - Servants of the First (Thread 2)

Post by crunchynumber Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:08 am

yea haha. im not sure if i want to make a 120. but if i do ill probably make one str and one dex build
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Gravesworn - Servants of the First (Thread 2) - Page 10 Empty Re: Gravesworn - Servants of the First (Thread 2)

Post by ZikoLogiKa NL Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:08 am

Why wouldn't you want to make a 120 since the majority of the XBL community is 100/120 winking
    RaynexFall
    RaynexFall
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by RaynexFall Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:33 am

sorry if anyone wanted to play or fight me today, lol... i got side tracked with the RP me and some other's are working on for the RP forum.. lol
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:24 am

Make your 70 Ziko!
    phantomblk
    phantomblk
    Regular
    Regular

Post by phantomblk Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:40 am

ok, I finished my pyro. I challenge YOU federally to a duel. Whenever is fine. I was originally gonna use a dagger build but, you know.... it sucked.
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:06 am

Alright sounds good! Excited to get my first challenger, and an opportunity to see if I should adjust the best of 3 format.

If we didn't get to it during the tour add me on Psn, federally, and we'll get to this. What's your typical play time? My schedule is rather flexible
    whitechikz11
    whitechikz11
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by whitechikz11 Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:13 am

so you are one of the gravelords i gravelord with last night with shazzy :cyclops: You can do it, challenge fed silly
    phantomblk
    phantomblk
    Regular
    Regular

Post by phantomblk Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:39 am

Ok, I sent friend request

Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:44 am

If three of you were gravelording together last night then you guys have earned corruption, just need you to confirm if this happened? Honor system here, don't need pics or anything just who were the three participants.

Gravesworn
    I just changed the ranks in the OP. It's all much simpler now, give eyes to Nito to earn in game covenant rank and complete tasks to get corruption. That's all you need for your rank to go up, how many eyes you have is no longer relevant.
    phantomblk
    phantomblk
    Regular
    Regular

Post by phantomblk Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:55 am

Federally wrote:If three of you were gravelording together last night then you guys have earned corruption, just need you to confirm if this happened? Honor system here, don't need pics or anything just who were the three participants.

It was White, Shazzy, and I who were gling in the depths
    EDIT: How did I get rep? I could have sworn it was zero last I checked.
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:22 am

Don't know how you got rep, but the three of you just earned +1 Corruption. I'll edit member's list shortly
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:37 am

Now if you guys can post a pic showing you +1 or above in the gravelord cov you'll rank up. Low quality cell phone shot will do
    RaynexFall
    RaynexFall
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by RaynexFall Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:55 am

don't trust him, a clearly perfect shot of the DSS he had to cross his eye's to see...
    phantomblk
    phantomblk
    Regular
    Regular

Post by phantomblk Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:04 am

Federally wrote:Now if you guys can post a pic showing you +1 or above in the gravelord cov you'll rank up. Low quality cell phone shot will do

I'll find out how to do that right quick.
    RaynexFall
    RaynexFall
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by RaynexFall Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:28 am

that went straight over his head...
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:29 am

Okay, final work to the corruption post is complete. Rewards have been refined and reorganized to align with the new rank system. They are actually worth something now!
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:30 am

RaynexFall wrote:that went straight over his head...

Phantom wasn't a member when you posted the blurry pic that could have been either a DSS or Big Foot
    RaynexFall
    RaynexFall
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by RaynexFall Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:35 am

Federally wrote:Okay, final work to the corruption post is complete. Rewards have been refined and reorganized to align with the new rank system. They are actually worth something now!

the exact opposite of you!

and on the bigfoot pic, if he read anything bout the old thread, then he may or may not have seen it... all in all, it still went over his head. and you sir... need to get your eye's checked, my pictures are not blurry... no matter how much fuzz is in the picture...
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:41 am

Less talk more ranking up Rayne!
    RaynexFall
    RaynexFall
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by RaynexFall Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:44 am

i wanna talk... lol... and i can't rank up at 6am in the morning no XBL members are up at this time of day... save me.

maybe tomorrow... or whenever i feel like playing again... RP's are taking over my mind... it's a battle between Hystheria, Earth, and Creora... bleh.
    phantomblk
    phantomblk
    Regular
    Regular

Post by phantomblk Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:51 am

Ok, I have no clue how to work an iPad so I can't post the photo. I'm just gonna hang around starting rank forever then. Oh well.
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:16 am

In the quick reply box count the icons above, 6th from the right is the photo hosting option. It should be able to pull a pic off an iPad, it can off my android phone. Or download the Photobucket app and host your pic there.
    phantomblk
    phantomblk
    Regular
    Regular

Post by phantomblk Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:30 am

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPad App" alt=""/>

I hope it works. If it does, thank you photo bucket. If not then I hate you photo bucket.
    EDIT: HOLY **** THATS BIG!!!!
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:47 am

Lol big photo.

The Rank of Gravebound is granted.

Since you've proven you're +2 all you need now is to earn corruption for Ranks 2 and 3
    phantomblk
    phantomblk
    Regular
    Regular

Post by phantomblk Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:49 am

Federally wrote:Lol big photo.

The Rank of Gravebound is granted.

Since you've proven you're +2 all you need now is to earn corruption for Ranks 2 and 3

easy enough. I'll be getting another one when we have our match. Some call it arrogant, I call it faith in skill that may or may not be there.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:46 pm