Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+27
Servant of Priscilla
twilightwarwolf
mrbeckham87
fearandwhiskey
Matuzuma
Born
RagingDragon_69
Cidek
Brokewilly
NR-K
shazzy
BackwardsBaboon
Vadislov
crunchynumber
Yukon
ZikoLogiKa NL
billy_bayonet
White Knight Wulf
phantomblk
DxV04
ViralEnsign_
whitechikz11
Shkar
RaynexFall
Tristan
DoughGuy
Federally
31 posters

Gravesworn - Servants of the First (Thread 2)

Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Gravesworn - Servants of the First (Thread 2) - Page 11 Empty Re: Gravesworn - Servants of the First (Thread 2)

Post by Federally Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:52 am

lol! we'll see, I already know you're good but you haven't had to contend with Drake yet.
    phantomblk
    phantomblk
    Regular
    Regular

Gravesworn - Servants of the First (Thread 2) - Page 11 Empty Re: Gravesworn - Servants of the First (Thread 2)

Post by phantomblk Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:56 am

Federally wrote:lol! we'll see, I already know you're good but you haven't had to contend with Drake yet.
    Well I'm ready whenever. Also, what is "The Drake" like?
    Edit: So far, I have not left one post un-edited.
    whitechikz11
    whitechikz11
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by whitechikz11 Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:02 am

Congrats Phantom big grin
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:03 am

phantomblk wrote:
    Federally wrote:lol! we'll see, I already know you're good but you haven't had to contend with Drake yet.

Drake is the build based off my RP. You'll find out when you meet him. I'm currently at work at the moment, will be off soon. So maybe we can get to this today.

Also I'm thinking about recording the matches and uploading them if you manage to win.
    phantomblk
    phantomblk
    Regular
    Regular

Post by phantomblk Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:08 am

Federally wrote:
    phantomblk wrote:

Drake is the build based off my RP. You'll find out when you meet him. I'm currently at work at the moment, will be off soon. So maybe we can get to this today.

Also I'm thinking about recording the matches and uploading them if you manage to win.
    I really hope this build works. It is a watered down version of my favorite build.
    Edit: Almost forgot to edit this post since there was no punctuation errors.
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:31 am

Okay, there are members who have enough corruption for rank. Just need you guys to post evidence of your in game covenant rank. They are:

Shkar
    ZikoLogika
    RagingDragon
    WhiteChikz
    Shazzy
    DxV

Note: DxV I've awarded you 2 corruption for the Gravelord Tour.

Last edited by Federally on Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:40 am; edited 2 times in total
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:32 am

phantomblk wrote:
    Federally wrote:
    phantomblk wrote:

I really hope this build works. It is a watered down version of my favorite build.

Lol.

Well Drake will be a good test.
    phantomblk
    phantomblk
    Regular
    Regular

Post by phantomblk Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:44 am

Federally wrote:
    phantomblk wrote:
    Federally wrote:
    phantomblk wrote:

Lol.

Well Drake will be a good test.

I feel "watered down" is to nice. It's almost completely different due to weight limit and I'm to lazy to get power within.
    EDIT: **** the depths
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:20 am

Inarius Having left his Darkwraith brothers in the Void, Seeked the voice that had been Haunting his dreams for an aeon ~Inarius i see you, wake up You belong with those thare dead~, The images haunted his every waking moment, Through the Catacombs Deeper and deeper beneath the Cold dead earth he went ~ This way Inarius~ Until he came to an open coffin A strange Eye appeared in his hand ~A gift now lay in the coffin~ With a certain amount of uneash he nestled in the coffin within moments he was Finally before the Voice that had Plagued him for an eternity ~This is where you Belong Inarius~ He Bowed before Lord Nito "what would you have me do"

http://tinyurl.com/9xqbjxg Heres my build

Last edited by billy_bayonet on Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:33 am; edited 1 time in total
    Born
    Born

Post by Born Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:34 am

Hi im new to Dark souls, but i would like to take part in the gravelord tour.

if at all possable ?
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:55 am

@Billy welcome to the family twisted Like the RP!

@Born well you don't have to join this user covenant to participate in the gravelord tour. You just need to post in the stickied thread for it in the PvP forum. Gravesworn are just a sponsor of the event.

Though you can join us as well!

Born
    Born

Post by Born Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:08 am

i was asked to come here and say hi, but how would i go about joining you guys ?
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:21 am

Well you join our covenant by posting, which you've done lol! Read the first post, start working on your SL 70 build and join in the gravelording. Other info I would need, console and psn/GT is in your Sig already so you're good there.
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ZikoLogiKa NL Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:45 am

Great work , corruption is now inplemented in a way so that it forces Gravesworn to conglomerate , excellent , that is just what we need :pirat:

I believe Adrasteia is currently only rank 2 within the ingame servants because I purchased Cracked Reds not so long ago ., Im going to play Dark Souls tonight or tomorrow for sure ,

so I can make a picture & spread some sweet misery in the vicinity twisted
    phantomblk
    phantomblk
    Regular
    Regular

Post by phantomblk Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:59 am

Why is it necessary to prove gravelord rank after level 1? Couldn't they use the EoD bank to get +3 quickly and easily?
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:38 pm

phantomblk wrote:Why is it necessary to prove gravelord rank after level 1? Couldn't they use the EoD bank to get +3 quickly and easily?

We don't have that many eyes to hand out lol. Tis not an unlimited supply, especially considering the bank is new. Though it takes a good amount of eyes to get +3 hard to do that and still have eyes for gravelording. Plus rank is now primarily based on corruption anyway.

So are you on right now phantom?
    phantomblk
    phantomblk
    Regular
    Regular

Post by phantomblk Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:46 pm

Federally wrote:
    phantomblk wrote:Why is it necessary to prove gravelord rank after level 1? Couldn't they use the EoD bank to get +3 quickly and easily?

We don't have that many eyes to hand out lol. Tis not an unlimited supply, especially considering the bank is new. Though it takes a good amount of eyes to get +3 hard to do that and still have eyes for gravelording. Plus rank is now primarily based on corruption anyway.

So are you on right now phantom?

Kinda. I'm eating a plum and playing my mage but, I can duel after I finish my plum.
    EDIT: I finished my plum.
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:24 pm

Lol your funny.

After breakfast I'll play, you be on then? Maybe eat another plum?
    phantomblk
    phantomblk
    Regular
    Regular

Post by phantomblk Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:34 pm

Federally wrote:Lol your funny.

After breakfast I'll play, you be on then? Maybe eat another plum?
    sure thing. maybe i'll have 2. also, beware. i'll be listening to my epic duel music.
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:36 pm

And i'll be listening to my wife complain i'm playin DkS, advantage yours lol
    phantomblk
    phantomblk
    Regular
    Regular

Post by phantomblk Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:38 pm

i think we should just say i already won. kidding.... unless you agree.....
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:01 pm

phantomblk wrote:i think we should just say i already won. kidding.... unless you agree.....

Lol, you're funny. You may win but you'll have to earn it. Just accepted your friend request, meet you in chat in a minute.
    RagingDragon_69
    RagingDragon_69
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by RagingDragon_69 Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:18 pm

Federally wrote:And i'll be listening to my wife complain i'm playin DkS, advantage yours lol

Best quote ever. My wife complains I don't let her fight except for against Beckam. lol!
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:09 pm

@ Phantom

yeah fed is right about the EoD Bank most people dont need it but its still there. At present it has a balance of about 150 EoD's but im not about to hand 80 out at a time because i know there is no way anyone will ever pay that loan back.
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ZikoLogiKa NL Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:12 pm

maybe you guys could consider charging interest on the EoD loans lol

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 08, 2024 1:33 am