Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+27
Servant of Priscilla
twilightwarwolf
mrbeckham87
fearandwhiskey
Matuzuma
Born
RagingDragon_69
Cidek
Brokewilly
NR-K
shazzy
BackwardsBaboon
Vadislov
crunchynumber
Yukon
ZikoLogiKa NL
billy_bayonet
White Knight Wulf
phantomblk
DxV04
ViralEnsign_
whitechikz11
Shkar
RaynexFall
Tristan
DoughGuy
Federally
31 posters

Gravesworn - Servants of the First (Thread 2)

ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Gravesworn - Servants of the First (Thread 2) - Page 14 Empty Re: Gravesworn - Servants of the First (Thread 2)

Post by ViralEnsign_ Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:12 am

A post in the NK got me thinking about this.....

Fed you must have been the first guy to join the Gravesworn after Dx and I set it up......**** that was a long time ago. Nice to see you still here.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Gravesworn - Servants of the First (Thread 2) - Page 14 Empty Re: Gravesworn - Servants of the First (Thread 2)

Post by DoughGuy Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:15 am

lol. How did you guys go when you started? Was it easy to get members?
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:21 am

Yeah Im pretty sure the Gravesworn was the first active recruiting User Cov on the forums.

I mean I'd seen some of the User Cov pages on the wiki and saw the AoV and thought wow I wish there was a Gravelord one.

After being converted to Nito by Dx it was a given that we would start a Gravelord support group..... and now we are the largest UC out there.

We had some sort of renaissance recently where heaps of members joined. It really was ridiculous.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:23 am

Yeah the tour really really helped you guys. Hope you can keep that momentum going.
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:29 am

ViralEnsign_ wrote:A post in the NK got me thinking about this.....

Fed you must have been the first guy to join the Gravesworn after Dx and I set it up......**** that was a long time ago. Nice to see you still here.

I wasn't quite the first, but pretty close and anyone who joined before me is gone now lol. Anyway its been good and it was great of you to make this place for us big grin And now thanks to the framework laid by you, the PR from DxV's Gravelord Tour and my managerial skills we've certainly pushed the cov to a new level with 25 active members!

We are The Leadership Triumvirate!

Also if we're being all thankful for those who've made is strong we have to thank the Xbox contingent. Without Ziko, Backwards, Wulf etc this cov would of died when you were in the UK.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:33 am

Federally wrote:
    ViralEnsign_ wrote:A post in the NK got me thinking about this.....

I wasn't quite the first, but pretty close and anyone who joined before me is gone now lol. Anyway its been good and it was great of you to make this place for us big grin And now thanks to the framework laid by you, the PR from DxV's Gravelord Tour and my managerial skills we've certainly pushed the cov to a new level with 25 active members!

We are The Leadership Triumvirate!

Also if we're being all thankful for those who've made is strong we have to thank the Xbox contingent. Without Ziko, Backwards, Wulf etc this cov would of died when you were in the UK.
    So close sad
    Born
    Born

Post by Born Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:17 am

correcton 26 active, Proper Bow just have to get my class up to speed, which i can work on after work today, with DxV's help of course .
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:56 am

Dangit, I forgot to add you. Sorry man the thread make over has taken much attention. I'll get you on there immediately

Edit: done! Apologies friend
    Born
    Born

Post by Born Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:09 am

no worrys
    RagingDragon_69
    RagingDragon_69
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by RagingDragon_69 Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:06 pm

Federally wrote:
    RagingDragon_69 wrote:
    Federally wrote:And i'll be listening to my wife complain i'm playin DkS, advantage yours lol

Best quote ever. My wife complains I don't let her fight except for against Beckam. lol!

I wanna fight her! You just wouldn't let her fight me in the Parish because you wanted to repay me for Anor, i know how you work!

Dammit, don't tell everyone my secrets.
    RagingDragon_69
    RagingDragon_69
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by RagingDragon_69 Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:12 pm

Gravesworn - Servants of the First (Thread 2) - Page 14 Gl_bmp13

Also here is my GL picture for corruption.
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:30 pm

Awesome Raging, you've achieved the rank of Gravebound with that. Since you're +3 all you need is corruption to continue ranking up.
    RagingDragon_69
    RagingDragon_69
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by RagingDragon_69 Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:15 pm

Well I brought in Beckham and Phantom. So I brought in a couple recuits. I also have another one coming to the next tour event. A buddy of mine and Beckham's his name is Raj.

Beckham, Raj and I have been group gravelording in the depths testing for the event.

Also there was that 2v1 during the event as well.

And I challenge Drake to a duel. Finished my 70 last night. twisted

So I think I will be a Tomb Wraith once I beat you. silly
    BackwardsBaboon
    BackwardsBaboon
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by BackwardsBaboon Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:32 pm

OK all you Xbox guys, other than Rayne I haven't been able to play with any of you and there's a reason for that...besides my first character (who is at 120 and DECENT at best) all my characters on xbox are below sl45 and most of them are crap. Here is a fine example. http://tinyurl.com/8urnn6s

Now I know if there's anyone who can help me turn that crap build into a good one, I'll find them here! I realize with those stats I'm probably gonna have to make it a 120 build, so please throw some suggestions at me!

And on that note, I also need to create a proper sl70 GL build on xbox. I have a lot of crap to get done IRL today, but I have a DkS all-nighter coming up tonight, so I hope to work on it then. I don't have a lot of weapons to BB glitch on xbox so if anyone has weapons or upgrade materials I could certainly use the help!
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:33 pm

RagingDragon_69 wrote:Well I brought in Beckham and Phantom. So I brought in a couple recuits. I also have another one coming to the next tour event. A buddy of mine and Beckham's his name is Raj.

Beckham, Raj and I have been group gravelording in the depths testing for the event.

Also there was that 2v1 during the event as well.

And I challenge Drake to a duel. Finished my 70 last night. twisted

So I think I will be a Tomb Wraith once I beat you. silly

You have 1 corruption because the 2v1. So silly

Now should I give you individual credit for each recruit?! I'm undecided!

Who is Raj?

Good luck against Drake lol

@Backwards, Ziko should be able to set your 70 up. Get in touch with him.

RagingDragon_69
    RagingDragon_69
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by RagingDragon_69 Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:57 pm

We need 7 ranks of corruption according to your new rank system.

But you only have 5 ways to earn corruption: Recruit, Group GL(once only), 2v1, Challenge Leader, 40 kills during war.

So I figured you would need to do a couple of them more than once to reach full rank? So each recuit would be a point as I see it but it's your call. Either that or are you eventually adding some additional things for Corruption, so you can only do each thing once?

Also you have met Raj, he was dueling with us all during the Anor event. silly

Edit: Don't feel like working today so I am stalking the forums
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:42 pm

You missed the kill the NK leadership one, its red for gods sake lol. Also you have 2 Ps3 leaders to duel. So while I do plan on adding more, I think 7 can be achieved now.

However, after further consideration recruiting = good. So I'll give more then one for that!

Now come get killed twisted
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:44 pm

On another note, the Bone Hand vocation post is up. Now if I can just get the Ebon Hand stuff from Viral the front page will be done, besides my near constant tweaking of course.
    White Knight Wulf
    White Knight Wulf
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by White Knight Wulf Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:00 pm

Baboon I can hook u up with equipment just messege me an we can set everything up
    BackwardsBaboon
    BackwardsBaboon
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by BackwardsBaboon Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:33 pm

Wolfof Phyrexia wrote:Baboon I can hook u up with equipment just messege me an we can set everything up

Cool. I'll be on around 11 pm EST tonight. Plan to be on several hours. I'll try to have the build done on mugen by then so I can tell u what I need.

I cant post builds from my phone, and apparently my laptop cable or the battery itself is bad. Won't charge. Won't turn on even when plugged into a live outlet. I hate technology sometimes!
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ZikoLogiKa NL Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:34 pm

Matuzuma wrote:
    Federally wrote:
    Matuzuma wrote:Hey people

Hello....

Umm sup...

Heey Matuzuma , I hope you are willing to join the almighty Gravsworn twisted

What the hell is that Avatar that you're sporting haha ? :cyclops:

@ Baboon

Great , I hope to meet you soon on XBL now that you've got your disc back from your kid , or your kid's friend lol cheers
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:45 pm

Due to my inept performance today RagingDragon earned his 5th point of corruption today and earned the rank of Tomb Wraith.

He also taught me a lesson, never ever duel for corruption without a few warm up bouts first lol. Didn't start winning till it was over.
    mrbeckham87
    mrbeckham87
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by mrbeckham87 Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:06 pm

I want to Join the Hell out of THIS!
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:06 pm

mrbeckham87 wrote:I want to Join the Hell out of THIS!
    No you dont. Trust me, its more fun with the NK. These guys are old news. silly
    Born
    Born

Post by Born Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:27 pm

anyone know what DxV gamertag is the one thats listend dosnt work for xbox

& what would be a good starting class , suggestions?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 11:27 pm