Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+27
Servant of Priscilla
twilightwarwolf
mrbeckham87
fearandwhiskey
Matuzuma
Born
RagingDragon_69
Cidek
Brokewilly
NR-K
shazzy
BackwardsBaboon
Vadislov
crunchynumber
Yukon
ZikoLogiKa NL
billy_bayonet
White Knight Wulf
phantomblk
DxV04
ViralEnsign_
whitechikz11
Shkar
RaynexFall
Tristan
DoughGuy
Federally
31 posters

Gravesworn - Servants of the First (Thread 2)

RaynexFall
    RaynexFall
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Gravesworn - Servants of the First (Thread 2) - Page 15 Empty Re: Gravesworn - Servants of the First (Thread 2)

Post by RaynexFall Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:39 pm

well, could just ask him lol... but you should add me born, my GT is in my sig, and please tell me you can tell that the o's are 0's.
    Born
    Born

Gravesworn - Servants of the First (Thread 2) - Page 15 Empty Re: Gravesworn - Servants of the First (Thread 2)

Post by Born Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:40 pm

yup, its telling me its not made ..
    RaynexFall
    RaynexFall
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by RaynexFall Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:44 pm

hehe, anyways... i find it strangely odd that i go to the depths and there is no channeler... can someone explain this insanity to me?
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:05 pm

Born wrote:yup, its telling me its not made ..

Well since I'm not Xbox I get the GTs second hand, from Ziko to be precise. Maybe I messed up or something. DxV will show up at an odd hour some weird time tonight and hopefully correct us lol.

@Rayne, no clue. That's weird as ****.

@Beckham I'll add you to the member's list now. Read over the first few posts in the thread when you get a chance.

In other news, I removed 3 inactives from the list yesterday. We've already replaced them big grin Welcome new guys again, and good job recruiting fellow gravelords!
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:12 pm

Hey I missed the A at the end of DxV's tag. Fixed now
    NR-K
    NR-K
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by NR-K Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:14 pm

@Dough HOW DARE YEW!!

anyways, all good with the lore i think in your pm bot Fed..

looking to provide my finale stuff in RH

adding some voc headers too silly
    RaynexFall
    RaynexFall
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by RaynexFall Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:15 pm

DARKNESSxVEGA - that's dx's GT.

and it is so weird... it was on my tour build, and it was my first time going in, i was GL'ing and killing people... had 2 guys invade me at the same time every time, and they kept dying... so much fun... lol... too bad i don't have proof of kicking their arses... that would have gotten me a corruption lol..
    mrbeckham87
    mrbeckham87
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by mrbeckham87 Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:34 pm

Gravesworn - Servants of the First (Thread 2) - Page 15 Imag0111

For FED
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:36 pm

RaynexFall wrote:DARKNESSxVEGA - that's dx's GT.

and it is so weird... it was on my tour build, and it was my first time going in, i was GL'ing and killing people... had 2 guys invade me at the same time every time, and they kept dying... so much fun... lol... too bad i don't have proof of kicking their arses... that would have gotten me a corruption lol..

That's just practice for the test twisted
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:39 pm

Beckham joined and immediately earned a corruption through me, so with that and his pic he gets The rank of Gravebound.

Viral, if he challenges you make sure you stack poise lol
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:43 pm

And finally before I sleep, after achieving the rank of Tomb Wraith RagingDragon has been given the third Ps3 elder spot. So he can now be challenged for corruption. Congrats for the new Target on your back buddy!
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:12 am

DoughGuy wrote:
    mrbeckham87 wrote:I want to Join the Hell out of THIS!
    No you dont. Trust me, its more fun with the NK. These guys are old news. silly

Dude you cant deny we are the biggest and most active user covenant on the forums.
    RagingDragon_69
    RagingDragon_69
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by RagingDragon_69 Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:44 am

Federally wrote:And finally before I sleep, after achieving the rank of Tomb Wraith RagingDragon has been given the third Ps3 elder spot. So he can now be challenged for corruption. Congrats for the new Target on your back buddy!

Um.... Thanks? lol!

I look forward to any and all challenges. Gravesworn - Servants of the First (Thread 2) - Page 15 3149687655
    Born
    Born

Post by Born Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:46 am

wont happen for a while for me lol
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:14 am

In the 2v1 Proving sessions we have what are the basic guide lines for how I should act.

I mean if I go in there backstabbing and what not Im like to get some sort of ridiculously big weapon through the back of my face........
    BackwardsBaboon
    BackwardsBaboon
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by BackwardsBaboon Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:47 am

I am up to sl61 now on my soon-to-be 70 on Xbox! Gravesworn - Servants of the First (Thread 2) - Page 15 2232431563
    White Knight Wulf
    White Knight Wulf
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by White Knight Wulf Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:13 am

Honestly being an elder is fun I get to stomp any challengers n not feel bad twisted just ask rayne
    RaynexFall
    RaynexFall
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by RaynexFall Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:33 am

haha yeah he stomped me good... lol
    phantomblk
    phantomblk
    Regular
    Regular

Post by phantomblk Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:43 am

Speaking of challenging elders, I challenge every elder on psn to a duel for corruption on the 16th. Two days before the depths. Not sure why I mentioned that since I'm 80% sure everyone here can do basic math but, whatever.

Edit: This build will be the third build in my signature. It isn't done which is why I said the 16th. Actually....anytime is fine as long as it is not before the 16th. Need time to, you know.... make the actual character.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:09 am

Lol backwards and billy managed to challenge me while I was getting back into the swing of using a Great Scythe.

I just need to poise up and then I can compete.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:02 am

This will probably be my challenger build for all you guys who try to fight me.

After fighting and losing to Billy and Backwards I realise how big poise is in combat.

Thus this is my SL 70 Build- http://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=1783516981862619

Also Backwards and Billy I want to fight you guys again.
    phantomblk
    phantomblk
    Regular
    Regular

Post by phantomblk Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:09 am

ViralEnsign_ wrote:This will probably be my challenger build for all you guys who try to fight me.

After fighting and losing to Billy and Backwards I realise how big poise is in combat.

Thus this is my SL 70 Build- http://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=1783516981862619

It looks like you have 5 pounds left. Why no shield? Even if you 2h the whole time, wouldn't the grass crest shield help? Or am I missing something?
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:43 am

Phantom in your new build you are fat rolling with the DWGR on, I believe you've made a mistake lol.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:46 am

phantomblk wrote:
    ViralEnsign_ wrote:This will probably be my challenger build for all you guys who try to fight me.

It looks like you have 5 pounds left. Why no shield? Even if you 2h the whole time, wouldn't the grass crest shield help? Or am I missing something?
    Shields are for wusses silly
    And since its a build for a character the GC shield would get in the way of the look. Its the reason I dont use it on my Ornstein cosplay even though it would help a lot.

@Fed I dont think his newest build is finished, it is only SL 58.
    phantomblk
    phantomblk
    Regular
    Regular

Post by phantomblk Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:47 am

Federally wrote:Phantom in your new build you are fat rolling with the DWGR on, I believe you've made a mistake lol.

oh, it's level 58. put the rest into endurance and it should roll normally. I probably just posted it to early. whoops.
    EDIT: nvm i have 3 more levels left after. I'll probably just pump dex a few more for casting speed.
    EDIT2: FIXED
    EDIT3: How the heck am I getting points? Is there an FaQ I was to lazy to visit or something?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 9:39 am