Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+27
Servant of Priscilla
twilightwarwolf
mrbeckham87
fearandwhiskey
Matuzuma
Born
RagingDragon_69
Cidek
Brokewilly
NR-K
shazzy
BackwardsBaboon
Vadislov
crunchynumber
Yukon
ZikoLogiKa NL
billy_bayonet
White Knight Wulf
phantomblk
DxV04
ViralEnsign_
whitechikz11
Shkar
RaynexFall
Tristan
DoughGuy
Federally
31 posters

Gravesworn - Servants of the First (Thread 2)

BackwardsBaboon
    BackwardsBaboon
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Gravesworn - Servants of the First (Thread 2) - Page 27 Empty Re: Gravesworn - Servants of the First (Thread 2)

Post by BackwardsBaboon Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:43 am

Servant of Priscilla wrote:I was trying to seem intimidating but now you just ruined it XD

This is what I do, my friend! twisted
    RaynexFall
    RaynexFall
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Gravesworn - Servants of the First (Thread 2) - Page 27 Empty Re: Gravesworn - Servants of the First (Thread 2)

Post by RaynexFall Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:47 am

hmm... it was quite funny that he had to drop the PGS. but oh well, anyways... hmm, pvp in the burg was fun, me and crunchy had a few bouts. he won a few. and then we brought in a friend of mine, and i tried to 2v1... lol but it's really hard to 2v1 against a black knight GA, and sword or greatsword... lmao...
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:49 am

uhh honestly none of u are intimidating execpt maybe wulf but im still not sure besides it wasnt my idea i forgot to tell viral what Federally told me to tell him until a bit ago though i should have actually asked him. and y in the hell would i find any of u intimidating? seriuosly

Last edited by twilightwarwolf on Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:52 am; edited 1 time in total
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:50 am

Servant of Priscilla wrote:
    twilightwarwolf wrote:hey viral can u invite me to tht chat room the other psn guy told me to tell ya to do tht
    You don't tell Viral to do ANYTHING. You ask him politely and hope that he does. Alright?? twisted

Thats what Shkar said to me a while back..... the War Lore still isnt finished......sad
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:52 am

twilightwarwolf wrote:uhh honestly none of u are intimidating execpt maybe wulf but im still not sure besides it wasnt my idea i forgot to tell viral what Federally told me to tell him until a bit ago.and y in the hell would i find u intimidating? seriuosly

If you ever met me you'd know how intimidating I was. MASSIVE MUSCLES (....well more like average sized ones....), saiyan like hair, glasses, and the most emotionally crippling brown eyes you have ever seen.
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:54 am

i could help . u wanted me to practice with my char bio n somethin else. speakin of which did ya read my bio? i want to know if its good.
    BackwardsBaboon
    BackwardsBaboon
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by BackwardsBaboon Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:54 am

Gravesworn - Servants of the First (Thread 2) - Page 27 2707236321
    mrbeckham87
    mrbeckham87
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by mrbeckham87 Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:54 am

twilightwarwolf wrote:uhh honestly none of u are intimidating execpt maybe wulf but im still not sure besides it wasnt my idea i forgot to tell viral what Federally told me to tell him until a bit ago though i should have actually asked him. and y in the hell would i find any of u intimidating? seriuosly

Uhh... I think you are taking things way too seriously bro.
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:55 am

yeah no i still wont break im pretty stubborn so its gonna take alot to intimidate me.
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:56 am

yay probably srry bout tht didnt realize i got so serious
    White Knight Wulf
    White Knight Wulf
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by White Knight Wulf Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:58 am

*** u fed I didn't like dropping it
    RaynexFall
    RaynexFall
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by RaynexFall Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:58 am

i could intimidate you... pretty easily... intimidation and torture are my specialties... well irl... where... never mind... anyways... yeah ig, if we played on the same consoles i would love to see a fight between the wolves... haha, and probably see you get your arse handed to ya... *rubs arse* he's brutal...
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:01 am

wut u say wulf im kinda confused n wait wulf is on a different console? how sad i really did want to challenge him later. oh well when the time comes ill challenge someone else
    mrbeckham87
    mrbeckham87
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by mrbeckham87 Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:04 am

console? I'll fight you.
    Yukon
    Yukon
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Yukon Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:05 am

mrbeckham87 wrote:console? I'll fight you.
    A word of wisdom, you might want to wear the ... Wolf ring

Well What is it
    phantomblk
    phantomblk
    Regular
    Regular

Post by phantomblk Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:19 am

ok fed, i never realized it was Sunday already lol. ummmm i'm fine with whenever. I can't play at 3am anymore though so any somewhat normal time will do. I feel pretty confident with this build so.....yeah. beware and stuff.
    EDIT:Wait, yukon is SgtPigeon?
    Shkar
    Shkar
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Shkar Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:21 am

Ok, so first point of order. Give me your guys' thoughts on this SL 70 Plagius build: http://tinyurl.com/9zrlxm8

I optimized him a bit more (Removed the two points I accidentally put into Int at the very start of the default Plagius, bumped his Dex up enough to use most weapons) and managed to boost his poise up to the next break point.

Second point of order only concerns Ziko. Would you be willing to help me make 3 characters, and what is the limit of your muling?

Lastly, when I have time and Xbox access, I want to duel some of my fellow members. I hope I'm not disappointed twisted
    RaynexFall
    RaynexFall
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by RaynexFall Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:24 am

depends, 70 or 120 shkar? you may be disappointed. lol
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:25 am

fer tht build myu only question is why u usin a crossbow?
    Shkar
    Shkar
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Shkar Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:29 am

twilightwarwolf wrote:fer tht build myu only question is why u usin a crossbow?

You may not think it, but it actually can be a VERY useful tool against a lot of opponents if you use it right. If they try to pop an item or use a spell and you can't get into melee range in time, specifically, it works wonders.

As for SL, I would be happy to fight at either SL, the only issue is at SL 120 I would have to use my knight, and I have been told I am dead lethal with a DSS happy
    RaynexFall
    RaynexFall
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by RaynexFall Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:39 am

lol... i still need to kill you for that +2 corruption, lmao.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:40 am

Whp you talking about now Rayne?
    RaynexFall
    RaynexFall
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by RaynexFall Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:43 am

who else would i have to kill for +2 corruption? lmao shkar of course. =P i wish i could fight you viral, from what i hear you make getting the elder corruption easy.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:46 am

RaynexFall wrote:who else would i have to kill for +2 corruption? lmao shkar of course. =P i wish i could fight you viral, from what i hear you make getting the elder corruption easy.

Thats because Im the one spreading those rumours.....
    White Knight Wulf
    White Knight Wulf
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by White Knight Wulf Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:47 am

Yea ask anyone that's fought me I show no mercy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 4:29 pm