Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+27
Servant of Priscilla
twilightwarwolf
mrbeckham87
fearandwhiskey
Matuzuma
Born
RagingDragon_69
Cidek
Brokewilly
NR-K
shazzy
BackwardsBaboon
Vadislov
crunchynumber
Yukon
ZikoLogiKa NL
billy_bayonet
White Knight Wulf
phantomblk
DxV04
ViralEnsign_
whitechikz11
Shkar
RaynexFall
Tristan
DoughGuy
Federally
31 posters

Gravesworn - Servants of the First (Thread 2)

ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Gravesworn - Servants of the First (Thread 2) - Page 16 Empty Re: Gravesworn - Servants of the First (Thread 2)

Post by ViralEnsign_ Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:07 am

DoughGuy wrote:
    phantomblk wrote:
    ViralEnsign_ wrote:This will probably be my challenger build for all you guys who try to fight me.

After fighting and losing to Billy and Backwards I realise how big poise is in combat.

Thus this is my SL 70 Build- http://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=1783516981862619

Also Backwards and Billy I want to fight you guys again.

It looks like you have 5 pounds left. Why no shield? Even if you 2h the whole time, wouldn't the grass crest shield help? Or am I missing something?
    Shields are for wusses silly
    And since its a build for a character the GC shield would get in the way of the look. Its the reason I dont use it on my Ornstein cosplay even though it would help a lot.

@Fed I dont think his newest build is finished, it is only SL 58.

Dough is right. SHIELDS ARE FOR WUSSES!
    phantomblk
    phantomblk
    Regular
    Regular

Gravesworn - Servants of the First (Thread 2) - Page 16 Empty Re: Gravesworn - Servants of the First (Thread 2)

Post by phantomblk Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:11 am

ViralEnsign_ wrote:
    DoughGuy wrote:
    phantomblk wrote:
    ViralEnsign_ wrote:This will probably be my challenger build for all you guys who try to fight me.

After fighting and losing to Billy and Backwards I realise how big poise is in combat.

Thus this is my SL 70 Build- http://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=1783516981862619

Also Backwards and Billy I want to fight you guys again.

It looks like you have 5 pounds left. Why no shield? Even if you 2h the whole time, wouldn't the grass crest shield help? Or am I missing something?
    Shields are for wusses silly
    And since its a build for a character the GC shield would get in the way of the look. Its the reason I dont use it on my Ornstein cosplay even though it would help a lot.

@Fed I dont think his newest build is finished, it is only SL 58.

Dough is right. SHIELDS ARE FOR WUSSES!

Speaking of shields, why can you be back stabbed when you have a shield on your back. especially havels shield. I doubt a dagger is even long enough to get through it yet they have higher crit rating.
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:14 am

why can you shoot fire from your hand!?
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:15 am

billy_bayonet wrote:why can you shoot fire from your hand!?

The real question is how did you roll through 4 great fire balls you rolling fool!
    phantomblk
    phantomblk
    Regular
    Regular

Post by phantomblk Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:18 am

SCIENCE!!!
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:20 am

ViralEnsign_ wrote:

The real question is how did you roll through 4 great fire balls you rolling fool!

im made of awesome!
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:26 am

billy_bayonet wrote:
    ViralEnsign_ wrote:

im made of awesome!

NO BILLY THE DWGR is added to my list of nemeses!
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:30 am

i can roll through fire balls with Mid roll, but id never be able to catch and hit you ahaha
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:04 am

LOL Well its shouldnt happen. A massive explosions should waste any rollers!
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:40 am

Thanks to help from NR-K and Doughy the lore for the Bone Hand is improved and that post is finally complete cheers
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:52 am

https://i.servimg.com/u/f35/17/35/21/04/black-11.pngAnd the Ebon hand is now done.

Let me get some pics to spruce up its section.

[img]https://soulswiki.forumotion.com/Gravesworn - Servants of the First (Thread 2) - Page 16 Black-10[/img]
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:21 am

Ebon Hand post complete
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ZikoLogiKa NL Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:17 pm

I decided it's been too long since a member of the GraveSworn scribbled a post up in here ., great to see the new overhauled vocations being rolled out , and damn the new Red Hand symbol looks pretty awesome.

Fed how do you feel about the use of the DWGR for members of Drake's vocation ? If Im not mistaken all heavy and medium armor combo's are allowed ?

Im also wondering if the Thief's mask will be allowed for members with builds of the Ebon Hand , and what is considered to be medium armor ?
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:00 pm

ZikoLogiKa NL wrote:I decided it's been too long since a member of the GraveSworn scribbled a post up in here ., great to see the new overhauled vocations being rolled out , and damn the new Red Hand symbol looks pretty awesome.

Fed how do you feel about the use of the DWGR for members of Drake's vocation ? If Im not mistaken all heavy and medium armor combo's are allowed ?

Im also wondering if the Thief's mask will be allowed for members with builds of the Ebon Hand , and what is considered to be medium armor ?

Drake uses the DWGR, so yeah i'm not concerned with it's use.

I have no idea about Ebon Hand stuff lol, I barely even read the whole post I was too busy fixing format errors since it copy pasted from Viral as juast a block of text.

Go to the armors page of the wiki, it lays out light med and heavys. big grin
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:40 pm

For the Ebon Hand any hood/mask that covers the face and medium armour is made up of the light armous , 0 poise, to 36, poise.
    RaynexFall
    RaynexFall
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by RaynexFall Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:48 pm

So... what about Rayne where would he fit? lol 56 poise, he wears thiefs mask Black leather top + havels legs/arms... lmao... and Dual GLS... i'm not sure he fits in anywhere lol
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ZikoLogiKa NL Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:49 pm

Im rocking Havel's gaunts and leggins along with the cleric robe and the thief's mask on Adrasteia, so I guess she also doesn't fit a vocation anymore.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:50 pm

RaynexFall wrote:So... what about Rayne where would he fit? lol 56 poise, he wears thiefs mask Black leather top + havels legs/arms... lmao... and Dual GLS... i'm not sure he fits in anywhere lol

Then consider him in. All I really mean is reasonably light armour. Not full BK, SK, Havels or Giants.

Rayne must be in the Ebon Hand he is a badass.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:51 pm

ZikoLogiKa NL wrote:Im rocking Havel's gaunts and leggins along with the cleric robe and the thief's mask on Adrasteia, so I guess she also doesn't fit a vocation anymore.

All I meant by that was not super heavy armour. As long as you fit in with the assassiny/ roguish playstyle you are all goods.
    RaynexFall
    RaynexFall
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by RaynexFall Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:40 pm

lol might wanna specify that for future members, and two, how is he a bad*** he got the **** beaten out of him by Wolf lol...
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:01 am

Wulf is just a super badass
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:38 am

Thanks Fed.
    White Knight Wulf
    White Knight Wulf
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by White Knight Wulf Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:02 am

Ok did I miss sumthin
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:04 am

We declared you Uber Badass, duh
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:09 am

Lol I would have called him badass anyway

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:37 am