Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+27
Servant of Priscilla
twilightwarwolf
mrbeckham87
fearandwhiskey
Matuzuma
Born
RagingDragon_69
Cidek
Brokewilly
NR-K
shazzy
BackwardsBaboon
Vadislov
crunchynumber
Yukon
ZikoLogiKa NL
billy_bayonet
White Knight Wulf
phantomblk
DxV04
ViralEnsign_
whitechikz11
Shkar
RaynexFall
Tristan
DoughGuy
Federally
31 posters

Gravesworn - Servants of the First (Thread 2)

ZikoLogiKa NL
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Gravesworn - Servants of the First (Thread 2) - Page 17 Empty Re: Gravesworn - Servants of the First (Thread 2)

Post by ZikoLogiKa NL Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:49 am

lol
    White Knight Wulf
    White Knight Wulf
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Gravesworn - Servants of the First (Thread 2) - Page 17 Empty Re: Gravesworn - Servants of the First (Thread 2)

Post by White Knight Wulf Sat Aug 11, 2012 4:42 am

Cool
    RaynexFall
    RaynexFall
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by RaynexFall Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:09 am

though, i am still curious, how did i earn such a title? lol you've never even seen me fight... unless wolf was making vids of my losses and posting them up on youtube... haha, though that would be kind of funny. and ziko i wanna fight you once or twice, just to see if i can beat anyone minus crunchy... lol
    Brokewilly
    Brokewilly
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Brokewilly Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:18 am

I 3rd, 4th and 5th that - Wulf is one bad mutha!! My first duel with Wulf was a wake-up call - he doesn't hold back one bit. Proper Bow
    Brokewilly
    Brokewilly
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Brokewilly Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:21 am

RaynexFall wrote:though, i am still curious, how did i earn such a title? lol you've never even seen me fight... unless wolf was making vids of my losses and posting them up on youtube... haha, though that would be kind of funny. and ziko i wanna fight you once or twice, just to see if i can beat anyone minus crunchy... lol

All of the Gravesworn on the XBOX need to get together and do a dueling mash-up.Rayne I want to duel you too - I need to keep evolving some of these reds and SoVs are brutal.I need all the practice I can get.
    whitechikz11
    whitechikz11
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by whitechikz11 Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:30 am

I'm having problem being invaded by my friend. I am sl66 gl and he is just sl70 something but he cant find my sign in the moonpit. I already being invaded by many but he cant. We already reloaded a lot of times yet nothing. He switched in sl68 then still nothing. How come he cant see mine? We are still here at the garden and I decided to ask to you fellow gravelords
    Brokewilly
    Brokewilly
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Brokewilly Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:01 pm

whitechikz11 wrote:I'm having problem being invaded by my friend. I am sl66 gl and he is just sl70 something but he cant find my sign in the moonpit. I already being invaded by many but he cant. We already reloaded a lot of times yet nothing. He switched in sl68 then still nothing. How come he cant see mine? We are still here at the garden and I decided to ask to you fellow gravelords

From what you describe for some reason you two just can't seem to get into the same lobby.You connection appears to be good so its very strange. Plus you have reloaded several times. Have you tried summoning him with a RSS or WSS (spam it if you have too) to see if y'all can connect to each other that way? Internet conditions plays a huge role in connecting to other worlds so keep trying hopefully things will start working.

Hope this helps.
    whitechikz11
    whitechikz11
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by whitechikz11 Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:04 pm

Brokewilly wrote:
    whitechikz11 wrote:I'm having problem being invaded by my friend. I am sl66 gl and he is just sl70 something but he cant find my sign in the moonpit. I already being invaded by many but he cant. We already reloaded a lot of times yet nothing. He switched in sl68 then still nothing. How come he cant see mine? We are still here at the garden and I decided to ask to you fellow gravelords

From what you describe for some reason you two just can't seem to get into the same lobby.You connection appears to be good so its very strange. Plus you have reloaded several times. Have you tried summoning him with a RSS or WSS (spam it if you have too) to see if y'all can connect to each other that way? Internet conditions plays a huge role in connecting to other worlds so keep trying hopefully things will start working.

Hope this helps.
    Yup the rss, but we are waiting for more than an hour. Very long time and I even killed a lot with a darkwraith as my protector from sov. But thanks for the advice maybe because of the connection we are just very unlucky.
    Yukon
    Yukon
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Yukon Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:39 pm

Well I just made this new GL for the tour so I'm still only rank 2, but here's a pic to at least get myself beyond resurrected:
    Gravesworn - Servants of the First (Thread 2) - Page 17 Img_0110

Annnd here's my LVL 70 build:
    http://tinyurl.com/8lo5n2u

From my play style it still sounds like I am an ebon hand, problem is I wear the gargoyle mask for added poise and to hide my characters ugly mug but showcase his rocking goatee winking

I'm not suuurre what I'll do but maybe'll write up a bio this week or sometime soon as well.
    Brokewilly
    Brokewilly
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Brokewilly Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:41 pm

[quote="whitechikz11"][quote="Brokewilly"]
    whitechikz11 wrote:
    Yup the rss, but we are waiting for more than an hour. Very long time and I even killed a lot with a darkwraith as my protector from sov. But thanks for the advice maybe because of the connection we are just very unlucky.

I also heard you should try to get the wss to show b4 you try the rss.It appears the wss cycle through the lobbies faster than the rss so once either of you see the other's wss you should cancel it because know you know you're in the same lobby and then one of you should drop a rss.

Good luck.
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Sat Aug 11, 2012 4:20 pm

Hey Chi, you need to summon your friend to your world with WSS then Black Crystal him home and activate your Eye of Death. Summoning through the WSS puts him in your lobby, then when you turn the EoD on he will see the GL sign, and has a good chance of getting infected tho that is no guarantee.

@Yukon okay buddy now you just need to earn a corruption to gain rank. (unless I missed you earning one already?)
    BackwardsBaboon
    BackwardsBaboon
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by BackwardsBaboon Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:00 pm

Isn't the war supposed to be this weekend? I've been on about an hour, got another hour before work, and ToG is DEAD!
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:09 pm

Why is everyone so confused as to exactly which weekend SEPTEMBER 8TH is lol. Every week someone says the same thing.
    BackwardsBaboon
    BackwardsBaboon
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by BackwardsBaboon Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:21 pm

Because for some of us, confusion isn't a state of mind, but a way of life!
    mrbeckham87
    mrbeckham87
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by mrbeckham87 Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:36 pm

RagingDragon_69 wrote:
    Federally wrote:And finally before I sleep, after achieving the rank of Tomb Wraith RagingDragon has been given the third Ps3 elder spot. So he can now be challenged for corruption. Congrats for the new Target on your back buddy!

Um.... Thanks? lol!

I look forward to any and all challenges. Gravesworn - Servants of the First (Thread 2) - Page 17 3149687655

It's gonna be a good one to me. And I also challenge Viral also, So when ever you guys are ready I'm down.
    mrbeckham87
    mrbeckham87
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by mrbeckham87 Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:51 pm

Group Gravelorded with Raging in Depths 2 days ago, Got quite a few Sovs and the same 2 griefers at lvl 30. I have a feeling we are gonna see a lot of Turtleing griefers.
    mrbeckham87
    mrbeckham87
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by mrbeckham87 Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:52 pm

Phantom was there too! happy
    RaynexFall
    RaynexFall
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by RaynexFall Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:52 pm

ha, well if anyone wants to, i'm gonna be on my tour build in the depths later, so if anyone wants to join me, then please do so. we all need corruption lol.. =D
    phantomblk
    phantomblk
    Regular
    Regular

Post by phantomblk Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:23 pm

mrbeckham87 wrote:Phantom was there too! happy
    To bad the group gravelord corruption is one time only. lol
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:40 pm

Okay with +2 Corruption Beckham is now awarded the rank of Deathstalker. Good job buddy big grin
    Shkar
    Shkar
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Shkar Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:50 pm

Ok, so I'm done being gone until mid-October. What'd I miss?
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:23 pm

You missed a whole face lift to almost every aspect of the covenant. Read through the first page to catch back up.
    Shkar
    Shkar
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Shkar Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:29 pm

With the finished Vocation lore, I think my character fits more in the Ebon Hand then the Bone Hand.
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:35 pm

Ill move you in a bit then

Also Shkar you have enough corruption to rank up. Post a pic showing your in game covenant rank and if it's high enough you go up big grin
    Shkar
    Shkar
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Shkar Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:42 pm

Actually, I switched to Darkwraith to stock up on Cracked Orbs before moving on to NG+, and haven't gotten around to playing in a while. So, once I kill Gwyn I will do so!

On a side note, the change to corruption as opposed to eye donation means I will have, like, 80 spare eyes.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 6:11 pm