Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+27
Servant of Priscilla
twilightwarwolf
mrbeckham87
fearandwhiskey
Matuzuma
Born
RagingDragon_69
Cidek
Brokewilly
NR-K
shazzy
BackwardsBaboon
Vadislov
crunchynumber
Yukon
ZikoLogiKa NL
billy_bayonet
White Knight Wulf
phantomblk
DxV04
ViralEnsign_
whitechikz11
Shkar
RaynexFall
Tristan
DoughGuy
Federally
31 posters

Gravesworn - Servants of the First (Thread 2)

Shkar
    Shkar
    Revived
    Revived

Gravesworn - Servants of the First (Thread 2) - Page 20 Empty Re: Gravesworn - Servants of the First (Thread 2)

Post by Shkar Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:34 am

ViralEnsign_ wrote:Fine ill just attempt it.

I made Dough a proposition that will ensure our mutual benefit.....

You hussy! You can't just go around propositioning people like that, show some pride!
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Gravesworn - Servants of the First (Thread 2) - Page 20 Empty Re: Gravesworn - Servants of the First (Thread 2)

Post by DoughGuy Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:53 am

ViralEnsign_ wrote:Sweet if you get this up soon for me then I'll finish the Lore for the Painted War......

Uh huh. Well Ill see. I just lost 2 hours trying to do a engineering problem which refuses to tell me Im correct, despite looking at how to find the answer exactly and following it.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Sun Aug 12, 2012 4:00 am

Anywho get it done boy!
    RaynexFall
    RaynexFall
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by RaynexFall Sun Aug 12, 2012 4:57 am

lol idk if they want to count it, but me broke and wolf all Gl'ed for a few minutes in the moonpit, lol i wanna count it... but lmao idk if 3 minutes is actually considered groupl GL'ing. lol

and Wolf beat both me and broke in 2v1 after 3 attempts... hehe =P
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:06 am

Well I'm not sure if 3 minutes counts lol. I'll wait for Wulf to post, if he declares it a worth while venture then I'll award it.

As far as the 2v1 well congratulations Wulf, you're the first one to earn this particular corruption point! Good job man, its such a shame I can't fight you!

In other news, Viral I'm challenging you to duels. I need corruption too and Drake's build has been tweeked so let's do this!
    RaynexFall
    RaynexFall
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by RaynexFall Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:07 am

lmao... challenging the weakest of all the leaders... of course you would lol
    phantomblk
    phantomblk
    Regular
    Regular

Post by phantomblk Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:11 am

RaynexFall wrote:lmao... challenging the weakest of all the leaders... of course you would lol
    Who's the strongest leader? I wanna challenge him. After fed of course.
    This is on psn btw.
    RaynexFall
    RaynexFall
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by RaynexFall Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:11 am

idk who the strongest is... i'd have to go with wolf since he kicks my arse on a regular basis lol...
    phantomblk
    phantomblk
    Regular
    Regular

Post by phantomblk Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:16 am

RaynexFall wrote:idk who the strongest is... i'd have to go with wolf since he kicks my arse on a regular basis lol...
    still not familiar with names to consoles. Is he psn or XBOX live? I hope I got the name right. I rarely use my 360.
    RaynexFall
    RaynexFall
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by RaynexFall Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:17 am

wolf is 360. hehe, i'm a 360 person, no psn for me. bleh
    phantomblk
    phantomblk
    Regular
    Regular

Post by phantomblk Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:19 am

ok, after fed, i'll aim my sights on raging. Actually, i'll challenge him after our co-op run through dark souls.
    RaynexFall
    RaynexFall
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by RaynexFall Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:24 am

lol have fun with that... im gonna stick to wolf until i'm able to beat him hehe
    Tristan
    Tristan
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Tristan Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:30 am

I unfortunately need to back out of this covenant for a short time. My free time is dwindling and I have pre-existing promises to a different covenant.
    RaynexFall
    RaynexFall
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by RaynexFall Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:32 am

well... that sucks man... hope to see you back soon
    Tristan
    Tristan
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Tristan Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:33 am

RaynexFall wrote:well... that sucks man... hope to see you back soon

Me too! I love my crescent Axe build.
    phantomblk
    phantomblk
    Regular
    Regular

Post by phantomblk Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:35 am

FED, issue a challenge to you for a duel. right here, right whenever is ok for you. also, so I don't sound like a jerk for ignoring someones farewell: I wish you luck Umbasa Zealot. Farewell.
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:48 am

Well Phantom I defeated you once, sure you're ready to do this again? big grin

As far as the debate on who's strongest among the Psn guys you can get corruption off, I'm really not sure. I would say its generally a toss up between the three of us, just depends on when you catch us as i tend to be hot and cold sometimes. Though for all around PvP skill I'd probably give the edge to RagingDragon.

Umbassa sorry to see you go.
    Tristan
    Tristan
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Tristan Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:50 am

Yeah, I really didn't get a chance to get to know some of you cool cats! 8)
    phantomblk
    phantomblk
    Regular
    Regular

Post by phantomblk Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:54 am

Federally wrote:Well Phantom I defeated you once, sure you're ready to do this again? big grin
    Umbassa sorry to see you go.
    oh, I'm ready. My mage is done and I even got in some practice. If i lose I'll just need more practice. No more build re-makes.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Sun Aug 12, 2012 6:06 am

Federally wrote:Well I'm not sure if 3 minutes counts lol. I'll wait for Wulf to post, if he declares it a worth while venture then I'll award it.

As far as the 2v1 well congratulations Wulf, you're the first one to earn this particular corruption point! Good job man, its such a shame I can't fight you!

In other news, Viral I'm challenging you to duels. I need corruption too and Drake's build has been tweeked so let's do this!

SURE WHEN AND WHERE!
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Sun Aug 12, 2012 6:06 am

Well Phantom we will do it when I can, may take a day or two just depends on work.

So to all of you Gravesworn, would there be any interest in a Gravesworn tourney? Do a members only thing with a best of 3 single elimination setup. Have Xbox and Psn guys do their own then award a unique title to the winner of each system.
    phantomblk
    phantomblk
    Regular
    Regular

Post by phantomblk Sun Aug 12, 2012 6:10 am

Federally wrote:Well Phantom we will do it when I can, may take a day or two just depends on work.

So to all of you Gravesworn, would there be any interest in a Gravesworn tourney? Do a members only thing with a best of 3 single elimination setup. Have Xbox and Psn guys do their own then award a unique title to the winner of each system.
    How 'bout the winners get the title of nito's left and right hand. It's somewhat unique and doesn't sound like the already existing herald rank.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Sun Aug 12, 2012 6:18 am

I see Billy taking out the PSN title.
    RaynexFall
    RaynexFall
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by RaynexFall Sun Aug 12, 2012 6:19 am

well... that wouldn't work because viral is already the hand of nito.
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Sun Aug 12, 2012 6:22 am

We have time to work out the title. I'm just wondering if there is interest. I'm thinking instead of doing it all one day and leaving people out we hold it across a few days letting combatants meet when they can. That way we ought to be able to get everyone in.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:08 pm