Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
Carphil
Swiftie
Phoenix Rising
Gaxe
8 posters

Waiting long time for invading forest

Gaxe
    Gaxe
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Waiting long time for invading forest Empty Waiting long time for invading forest

Post by Gaxe Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:01 pm

Ok so I created a forest hunter ganker destroyer build. But I will sit there witht he ring on and i'm in the convenant for hours and not find one single match...why is this? I can go anywhere elese and get pvp just fine. I'm SL120 and I just don't know anymore..
    Phoenix Rising
    Phoenix Rising
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Waiting long time for invading forest Empty Re: Waiting long time for invading forest

Post by Phoenix Rising Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:08 pm

Did you try leaving/rejoining the covenant? sometimes that covenant is kinda glitchy...
    Gaxe
    Gaxe
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Waiting long time for invading forest Empty Re: Waiting long time for invading forest

Post by Gaxe Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:10 pm

Yes. Well could it be because I have 2 of the rings? (Not equiped)
    Swiftie
    Swiftie
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Swiftie Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:16 pm

No I've had two before. Since you used the BB glitch it might of messed it up
    Carphil
    Carphil
    Chat Moderator

Post by Carphil Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:28 pm

Its happening to me too, and I never glitched. I thought it was just my connection, but as a darkwraith I'm invading very quickly.
    Gaxe
    Gaxe
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Gaxe Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:02 pm

Actually didn't use BB glitch on this toon. I got the extra ring from a random invader in the burg lol.
    FruitPunchNinja
    FruitPunchNinja
    Revived
    Revived

Post by FruitPunchNinja Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:28 pm

I think its just people have gotten sick of the pvp in this game, its pretty dead everywhere besides burg and a few other places. I was hosting the forest with a shiva cosplay build, and only maybe 4 different people invaded me. Even with the lack of invasions they would go hide until another invader showed up, i was waiting close to 15-20min just to fight. Then they would 2vs1 me.
    Pennder
    Pennder
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Pennder Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:15 pm

I just joined forest cov yesterday, and I'm getting called to invade constantly. SL 105. One thing I did notice though... I'm not getting called at all outside the Forest. I sat at Firelink for an hour, no summon. Then I walk back to the forest and get summoned as soon as I cross the border into Darkwood. And every 2 minutes after that. Now I just sit by the hidden bonfire to wait. If I didn't know better, I'd say from my 2 days of experience that the ring doesn't summon you outside of the forest, or the rate of summoning outside the forest is muuuuuch slower. Just my 2 cents.
    Carphil
    Carphil
    Chat Moderator

Post by Carphil Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:53 pm

Pennder wrote:I just joined forest cov yesterday, and I'm getting called to invade constantly. SL 105. One thing I did notice though... I'm not getting called at all outside the Forest. I sat at Firelink for an hour, no summon. Then I walk back to the forest and get summoned as soon as I cross the border into Darkwood. And every 2 minutes after that. Now I just sit by the hidden bonfire to wait. If I didn't know better, I'd say from my 2 days of experience that the ring doesn't summon you outside of the forest, or the rate of summoning outside the forest is muuuuuch slower. Just my 2 cents.

It does summon outside the forest, but it only summons if you're standing at the right places. I.E. where that you can place a white summon sign, or where you can be invaded. Firelink will never work
    reim0027
    reim0027

Post by reim0027 Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:12 pm

I'm getting summoned constantly. I sit right at the bonfire. I'm SL 380.
    ithunktwice
    ithunktwice
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by ithunktwice Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:44 am

My sl 260 has no problems getting invasions. You probably know this, but there's no level cap to who you can invade with the forest cov, so there's no need to limit your gank wrecking build to 120. You might have to leave/rejoin until you're at rank 0. I've had to do that before. It takes about 3-4 times depending on your rank.
    Gaxe
    Gaxe
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Gaxe Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:46 am

Wait so if i created a sl710 and invaded the forest id get the exact same amnt of palyers as i did as sl120?
    ithunktwice
    ithunktwice
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by ithunktwice Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:13 am

Gaxe wrote:Wait so if i created a sl710 and invaded the forest id get the exact same amnt of palyers as i did as sl120?
    Theoretically. Through my experiences, the ring tends to pair you with players of a similar sl, but if one can't be found, it begins to branch out up and down.
    Pennder
    Pennder
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Pennder Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:00 am

Carphil wrote:
    Pennder wrote:I just joined forest cov yesterday, and I'm getting called to invade constantly. SL 105. One thing I did notice though... I'm not getting called at all outside the Forest. I sat at Firelink for an hour, no summon. Then I walk back to the forest and get summoned as soon as I cross the border into Darkwood. And every 2 minutes after that. Now I just sit by the hidden bonfire to wait. If I didn't know better, I'd say from my 2 days of experience that the ring doesn't summon you outside of the forest, or the rate of summoning outside the forest is muuuuuch slower. Just my 2 cents.

It does summon outside the forest, but it only summons if you're standing at the right places. I.E. where that you can place a white summon sign, or where you can be invaded. Firelink will never work

Yes, this. I'm an idiot. Thank you for pulling my head out of my tush.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 2:16 am