Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+38
Serious_Much
DarkW17
menzinho
TehInfamousAmos
DxV04
ThatPerson
cloudyeki
cloudofrain
JFmoney
hageshisa
Tzai
Wilkinson3424
JK Platin
Artorias The Abyss Walker
dancash1808
Artificerprodigy
StarScarJenova
Redemption009
Carcosa
Shkar
ViralEnsign_
Tristan
Rudmed
Forum Pirate
raecor14
robsthedon
Servant of Priscilla
destutiodaemonis
billy_bayonet
whitechikz11
Federally
Spurgun
Jovias-86
DoughGuy
Ahhotep1
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
Rin
WyrmHero
42 posters

Priscilla's Lifehunters 5th Thread

WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Priscilla's Lifehunters 5th Thread  - Page 2 Empty Re: Priscilla's Lifehunters 5th Thread

Post by WyrmHero Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:00 am

Hope you guys like the Hand's build avatar ----------------------------------------------------------------------->
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Priscilla's Lifehunters 5th Thread  - Page 2 Empty Re: Priscilla's Lifehunters 5th Thread

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:07 am

WyrmHero wrote:Hope you guys like the Hand's build avatar ----------------------------------------------------------------------->

silly It scared me at first, when I clicked on the thread.
    Jovias-86
    Jovias-86
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Jovias-86 Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:40 am

Woohooo... 5th Thread!
    Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Spurgun Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:45 am

Looks like where finally about to finish things here.
    Jovias-86
    Jovias-86
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Jovias-86 Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:57 am

Yeah the weapon list looks good... happy
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:08 am

WhatDoesThePendantDo? wrote:I agree, I think high Forum/thread activity should be a prerequisite.

I totally agree Pendant!!. Also, active participation in all LH events (wars, mass invasions, etc) should also be a prerequisite.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:39 am

Weapons list is good Wyrm winking I'm glad we can move forward.
    As for ranking up: It should be a challenge. Members Appaxno and About have come up with some good ideas. But I will let them share their ideas...since they may have fleshed them out even more since our last chat.

Also, to insure the stability of LH Covenant the occupied positions of Commander and Council Member should not be open to"duel" challenges. A good fighter does not always mean they will be a good leader.
    However, a mechanism for removal of a Commander or CM should be in place should they prove ineffective in some way or a detriment to the stable functioning of LH. In this case a "closed Vote of Confidence" can be utilized via PM to you. But all members need to vote to legitimize the "vote of confidence".

Last edited by Ahhotep1 on Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:08 am; edited 2 times in total
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:44 am

WyrmHero wrote:LOL Rin wanna join?
    Rin the votes are mounting....you should join us cheers
    Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Spurgun Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:05 am

Rejoin us Rin. You´ll like it.
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:40 am

I love doing the Point Up when ever I kill a LifeHunter
    Jovias-86
    Jovias-86
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Jovias-86 Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:28 am

Fed LH is back and growing... :p

Dont worry we will do the same gesture if we kill you in Painted World winking
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:38 am

And I'm here to give you an antagonist to rally the troops big grin
    Jovias-86
    Jovias-86
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Jovias-86 Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:47 am

And who is the lucky 1??? :p
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:58 am

Federally wrote:And I'm here to give you an antagonist to rally the troops big grin

Drake...there is no doubt that you are an antagonist and you shall go down as all antagonist eventually do, with my blade buried deep within your cold and soul-less body.
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:03 am

Ahhotep1 wrote:Weapons list is good Wyrm winking I'm glad we can move forward.

Really???? I think it's good too. It could change in the future by member suggestion, because it's not "perfect" (I think some of them should be rank 3). Anyway the list is up so I'll update the LH armory!!!!

Ok guys in regards to armor... I really think you guys should wear everything you want, except for some of the headpieces idea that I really like for the high ranks. Look at my avatar for example, it wears:

-Xanthous Crown
    -Eastern Armor
    -Leather Gauntlets
    -Ornstein's Leggings

If I'm going to assign specific armor sets or uniforms, that build would not really look as awesome as that. Ornstein's armors pieces really shows high ranking, as well as other armors like Eastern, Silver Knight and Gwyn's. There are so many armor combos that I just can't restrict them. However, members should really be creative and not make the usual full havel's mom or giant's. For events, I think we should all wear a Wanderer Coat because it looks amazing and it represents our cold world. Aho and spur what do you think.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:25 am

WyrmHero wrote:
    Ahhotep1 wrote:Weapons list is good Wyrm winking I'm glad we can move forward.

Really???? I think it's good too. It could change in the future by member suggestion, because it's not "perfect" (I think some of them should be rank 3). Anyway the list is up so I'll update the LH armory!!!!

Ok guys in regards to armor... I really think you guys should wear everything you want, except for some of the headpieces idea that I really like for the high ranks. Look at my avatar for example, it wears:

-Xanthous Crown
    -Eastern Armor
    -Leather Gauntlets
    -Ornstein's Leggings

If I'm going to assign specific armor sets or uniforms, that build would not really look as awesome as that. Ornstein's armors pieces really shows high ranking, as well as other armors like Eastern, Silver Knight and Gwyn's. There are so many armor combos that I just can't restrict them. However, members should really be creative and not make the usual full havel's mom or giant's. For events, I think we should all wear a Wanderer Coat because it looks amazing and it represents our cold world. Aho and spur what do you think.
    Excellent work Wyrm!! I just have one comment instead of Wanderer's Coat for events can we just wear it for PW activity...that way members could maximize their builds defenses and poise becoming even more effective warriors in battle! winking
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:32 am

How about mass invasions like the one we had? Those are just for fun so everyone can wear the coat without worrying of losing a war or duel because of low poise.
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:38 am

Ahhotep1 wrote:
    Federally wrote:And I'm here to give you an antagonist to rally the troops big grin

Drake...there is no doubt that you are an antagonist and you shall go down as all antagonist eventually do, with my blade buried deep within your cold and soul-less body.

RP doesnt count if its not in the RP thread silly
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:41 am

WyrmHero wrote:How about mass invasions like the one we had? Those are just for fun so everyone can wear the coat without worrying of losing a war or duel because of low poise.

That would be cool!! yeah big grin
    whitechikz11
    whitechikz11
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by whitechikz11 Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:42 am

I have a coat! silly
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:49 am

Argh I cant remember, did you gutys see the lore I wrote for the alliance?

Last edited by DoughGuy on Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:59 am; edited 1 time in total
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:56 am

DoughGuy wrote:Argh I cant remember, did you gutys see the lreo I wrote for the alliance?

Where is it?
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:05 am

Great. Now on how to rank up.

We are the Lifehunters, honorable invaders of the Painted World, protectors of the Occult Ember and guardians of Priscilla. We are feared by the gods, and we posses the power to destroy them. Our Darkmoons are commanded by our goddess Velka. They are similar to our crow demons, who protect her miracle and the Occult Ember without mercy. Our Darkwraiths are the honorable ones, they prefer to duel using their red soapstones. Our Gravelords protect the the legendary Dried Finger, a token from Nito. Our Dragons goal is to become crossbreds, they reach the perfect balance between human and dragon. Our Chaos Servants adore the Flame of Chaos and they believe this power grows stronger through their egg heads.

Some ideas of our lore so we can think about how to rank up.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:56 am

WyrmHero wrote:Great. Now on how to rank up.

We are the Lifehunters, honorable invaders of the Painted World, protectors of the Occult Ember and guardians of Priscilla. We are feared by the gods, and we posses the power to destroy them. Our Darkmoons are commanded by our goddess Velka. They are similar to our crow demons, who protect her miracle and the Occult Ember without mercy. Our Darkwraiths are the honorable ones, they prefer to duel using their red soapstones. Our Gravelords protect the the legendary Dried Finger, a token from Nito. Our Dragons goal is to become crossbreds, they reach the perfect balance between human and dragon. Our Chaos Servants adore the Flame of Chaos and they believe this power grows stronger through their egg heads.

Some ideas of our lore so we can think about how to rank up.

On it Wyrm cheers
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:05 am

kill all lifehunters (just posting so i see whats happening )

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:16 am