Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+10
JohnnyHarpoon
Juutas
BishopHavel
Rin
Spurgun
dannyhugz
Azran
JoeBroski09
Bcc17
Bloodios
14 posters

Sub-HD resolution & locked 30FPS for PC

Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Sub-HD resolution & locked 30FPS for PC - Page 2 Empty Re: Sub-HD resolution & locked 30FPS for PC

Post by Tolvo Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:46 am

Because these days assassins aren't assassins, they are mass murdering super warriors, who wear hoods haha.
    Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Sub-HD resolution & locked 30FPS for PC - Page 2 Empty Re: Sub-HD resolution & locked 30FPS for PC

Post by Spurgun Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:47 am

Tolvo wrote:Because these days assassins aren't assassins, they are mass murdering super warriors, who wear hoods haha.

Are you talking about AC?
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:49 am

I am not directly slandering a beloved franchise that everyone would get pissed at me for insulting because it is one of the worst game series in my opinion. I'm not doing that at all, stop paying attention!

Butts, see, distracted yet? Haha, or how about on topic?

I understand some worries such as framerate issues that could pop up, but all in all it is a beautiful game. Though, I could see people wishing for some improvements like on the skeleton remains in the depths.

Did you forget about me bashing AC yet?
    Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Spurgun Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:52 am

I wouldn´t say that AC is one of the worst series, but it´s one of the most overrated series IMO.
    Butts :drunken:
    his1n-
    his1n-
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by his1n- Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:47 pm

Absolutely no one with a brain will now cancel his pre-order. That's all I'm going to say.

And that I am still counting the seconds to the release (roughly 1029600 left!!).
    KomradDakka
    KomradDakka
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by KomradDakka Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:46 am

BishopHavel wrote:
    KomradDakka wrote:
    BishopHavel wrote:I dont like skyrim all that much. Sure there is tons and tons of content, but the combat just flat out SUCKS. The voice acting is pretty much the same.

Clearly you never met Cicero

I haven't, no.

well allow me to show you

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:32 am