Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+34
Federally
Spurgun
AHS DaNiTh
Shkar
dancash1808
billy_bayonet
SunlightCrusader
MARKINEMPAC82
Void_Lord_Crump
DoughGuy
KomradDakka
aneraxe24
Reaperking721
Ser Isaac
ViralEnsign_
Darkstar485
Tolvo
Kaminari
DarkW17
peaceful_sabre
Sunbro4evar
WyrmHero
Carphil
JohnnyHarpoon
javarush214
zZLeviathanZz
Unforseen
Shredder937
Specter737
Deadmeat95
Duce2012
DxV04
C7081
nsane32
38 posters

Protectors Of Lord Gwyn(Under new management)

nsane32
    nsane32
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Protectors Of Lord Gwyn(Under new management) - Page 7 Empty Re: Protectors Of Lord Gwyn(Under new management)

Post by nsane32 Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:55 pm

I like the idea for the symbol and as for the Dark waith we need to figure something out you could post you kills limit 10 per day but I cant trust everyone that walks through the door me and DxV04 also for PSN send a PM to the PSN leaders when you are ready I am also going to update the thread with more information
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Protectors Of Lord Gwyn(Under new management) - Page 7 Empty Re: Protectors Of Lord Gwyn(Under new management)

Post by DxV04 Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:07 pm

nsane32 wrote:I like the idea for the symbol and as for the Dark waith we need to figure something out you could post you kills limit 10 per day but I cant trust everyone that walks through the door me and DxV04 also for PSN send a PM to the PSN leaders when you are ready I am also going to update the thread with more information

Nsane, while building the covenant page http://darksoulswiki.wikispaces.com/POLG

I noticed there is a way for Darkwraiths to level up. You did state that we are supposed to help each other level up so Darkwraith POLG members can give humanity to each other to help in the ranking process. Also, it can always be farmed. 50 humanity in the depths does not take long at all. I say we keep it as is.

With the covenant page it should be clearer. I don't know when you can check it out.
    nsane32
    nsane32
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by nsane32 Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:17 pm

I was planing on it but last time I tried to add a table and other things it didnt work maby we can get the admins to allow to update the thread
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:20 pm

nsane32 wrote:I was planing on it but last time I tried to add a table and other things it didnt work maby we can get the admins to allow to update the thread

Planning on? It is added already in our covenant page. You have not seen it yet? :?: :?: :?: Here is the link again http://darksoulswiki.wikispaces.com/POLG

everything is there.
    nsane32
    nsane32
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by nsane32 Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:26 pm

aaahhh I thought you meant on the forums but thats good ill add it to the post
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:34 pm

Also nsane I'm not an official member of the Protectors yet. I will very busy with Priscilla and FC, plus I need to make a new build for this, but not now, only, later... hahaha
    Kaminari
    Kaminari
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Kaminari Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:29 pm

so far it looks good.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:05 am

I've just joined, so shouldn't I be a Knight Errant?...

What the hell just happened to the background?
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:16 am

Tolvo wrote:I've just joined, so shouldn't I be a Knight Errant?...

What the hell just happened to the background?

you are a knight errant. let me correct that
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:18 am

Are ponies allowed into this User Covenant?

If so......
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:19 am

ViralEnsign_ wrote:Are ponies allowed into this User Covenant?

If so......

hell no!!!!! :suspect:
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:19 am

Thats me out then. But hey if I joined every user cov then there'd be no room for friendly competition. Plus I think I recently fought a member of your group, either that or someone who really likes the Black Knights.

Though he did point at me before th fight and thats supposed to be your way of challenging and opponent isn't it?
    nsane32
    nsane32
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by nsane32 Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:21 am

Yep then it probably was one of are members or an unofficial one
    nsane32
    nsane32
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by nsane32 Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:22 am

Tolvo what is you PSN/GT ?
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:24 am

Lordmaxdomtolvo.
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:01 am

@ Viral, yea there are tons of rouge POLGS. Even in Xbox.
    nsane32
    nsane32
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by nsane32 Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:26 pm

Alot of people told me they have seen people with the armor but they are rouge I still appreciate the help though just wish the could get recognition for their actions also a big thank you to DxV04 for making the new page makes everything more clear and professional
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:38 pm

Yea me too If I ever get invaded by one of them for sure I will try to get them to join the forum but I love it that it gets out like that. Oh about the page, sorry it took me so long. Being in the middle of no where in texas helps LOL. My pleasure bro.
    nsane32
    nsane32
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by nsane32 Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:54 pm

its no problem its perfect and also I am smoothing things over with Priscilla's Lifehunters we need some allies
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:58 pm

nsane32 wrote:its no problem its perfect and also I am smoothing things over with Priscilla's Lifehunters we need some allies

As far as the Lifehunters, IMO the only thing we can really do is invade in Painted World and defend pricilla.
    peaceful_sabre
    peaceful_sabre
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by peaceful_sabre Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:10 pm

I'VE FOUND A HACKER!!!!!

My story>>>>>I invade a guy on xbox. he knocks me out and keeps on slashing after the fight, for a LONG time. i didn't seem to do much damage and he had alot of hp and stamina it seemed. i fight him again, i lose. then again, i lose. in one fight he lets me slash at him, i still lose in the end. a while later i ivade the same guy and im very cautios. after a long time i look for him and find him. im sly and i backstab him, again and again and again. after many back stabs i chage weapo and use that. no damage. i use the dark hand, take no humanity. he seems to take no damage at all. i then et an idea about bleeding and use the iato. i slash till he bleeds. he bleeds and loses hp this time. i do it again. on third bleed he loses 48K hp. after another 2 he loses another 18K hp then dies. he said he was lv25.

What do i do?
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:25 pm

Proper Bow Where you playing as a POLG?

Ok you must report him. Go to his profile and scroll all the way down. One of the options give for reporting is for hacking or tampering with a game's software.

Good job on making him bleed!
    peaceful_sabre
    peaceful_sabre
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by peaceful_sabre Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:36 pm

should i have put him as feedback tampering or was it right to put it as system tampering?
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:38 pm

tampering but if u put system tampering that puts his name out there. thanks 4 reporting him
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:05 pm

Man that guy must have really sucked, you killed him with bleed. They can easily make themselves invincible to bleed, why the hell would he mod his health and not make himself invincible? I just don't even understand the logic in that.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:06 am