Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+34
Federally
Spurgun
AHS DaNiTh
Shkar
dancash1808
billy_bayonet
SunlightCrusader
MARKINEMPAC82
Void_Lord_Crump
DoughGuy
KomradDakka
aneraxe24
Reaperking721
Ser Isaac
ViralEnsign_
Darkstar485
Tolvo
Kaminari
DarkW17
peaceful_sabre
Sunbro4evar
WyrmHero
Carphil
JohnnyHarpoon
javarush214
zZLeviathanZz
Unforseen
Shredder937
Specter737
Deadmeat95
Duce2012
DxV04
C7081
nsane32
38 posters

Protectors Of Lord Gwyn(Under new management)

peaceful_sabre
    peaceful_sabre
    Addicted
    Addicted

Protectors Of Lord Gwyn(Under new management) - Page 8 Empty Re: Protectors Of Lord Gwyn(Under new management)

Post by peaceful_sabre Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:12 pm

i think i just found another hacker. i get the feeling a new glitch has just been discovered, or hack put out, not sure
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Protectors Of Lord Gwyn(Under new management) - Page 8 Empty Re: Protectors Of Lord Gwyn(Under new management)

Post by DxV04 Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:19 pm

Tolvo wrote:Man that guy must have really sucked, you killed him with bleed. They can easily make themselves invincible to bleed, why the hell would he mod his health and not make himself invincible? I just don't even understand the logic in that.

There are different mod programs out in the net. Not all parameters are adjustable.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:20 pm

Ah, well, still he sucks. He's using mods. big grin
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:20 pm

peaceful_sabre wrote:i think i just found another hacker. i get the feeling a new glitch has just been discovered, or hack put out, not sure

How do you know he is a hacker. I've been acused of being a hacker just because my build has high Vit and you don't see them loosing Vit until it gets to around 1800.

Also, its not new. There are mod programs all over the net.
    peaceful_sabre
    peaceful_sabre
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by peaceful_sabre Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:22 pm

I have now in one night seen 3 dif people using this glitch/mod/what ever. one was on my side, i was soon made the target when host reallised i wasn't using it.
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:24 pm

are you invading the forest?
    peaceful_sabre
    peaceful_sabre
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by peaceful_sabre Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:25 pm

nope anor londo
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:27 pm

Since october i have only ran into 2 modders.
    Darkstar485
    Darkstar485
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Darkstar485 Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:43 am

I have some humanity of the poor souls who tried to kill my lord...now what lol how do i give them to you?
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:38 am

Darkstar485 wrote:I have some humanity of the poor souls who tried to kill my lord...now what lol how do i give them to you?

cheers Great! I believe you are in PSN so you must PM Shredder937 or Specter737 and show them your goods. Then you will rank up accordingly.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:41 am

I was actually killed by a rogue one earlier, stunlocked as I was waiting to invade FC. He pointed at me, then BS fished me, given my Cosplay armor I just had no chance with just 40 poise and the moment I got hit I was in trouble, broke out but then got caught again and killed. It was odd though, because this was blight town he was in.
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:52 am

Tolvo wrote:I was actually killed by a rogue one earlier, stunlocked as I was waiting to invade FC. He pointed at me, then BS fished me, given my Cosplay armor I just had no chance with just 40 poise and the moment I got hit I was in trouble, broke out but then got caught again and killed. It was odd though, because this was blight town he was in.

Oh yea that is the problem with rouges they don't follow the rules. Too bad you can't share his PSN. I would send him a message about the BS fishing. I would tell him:

"If you are going to BS fish then you need to stop pretending you are a POLG. And what the hell are you doing in Btown"
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:54 am

I didn't write his PSN down or message him actually, probably should have. I was just a bit too focused with FC going on to really think about it at the time. That's how it is with every group really. I know the Darkmoons are still having issues with that in regards to their reputation. For a small group as well it is easier for a reputation to be damaged. Holy hell I was typing this and just felt like I got hit with a brick wall of go to sleep, I don't even know what the hell I've been typing.
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:00 am

good sleep bro. I got to get ready for work.
    nsane32
    nsane32
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by nsane32 Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:40 am

Ive been talking to specter and ill have his PSN on here soon so you can contact him
    DarkW17
    DarkW17
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DarkW17 Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:35 pm

@ DxVO4 or nsanse32 lol I think my post got lost in the madness on friday but I would also like to join your cov my PSN is Glatts17! I do not have 50 hard hum nor will I being farming it but I always have 99 soft if that would be acceptable to rank up or ill just gladly fight as an errant for you!!

Also I messed around with the armour set and for my build it works good but my only issue is the 50 poise with 54 being the min to take a greatsword hit and be able to keep swingn! would either of you object to me using giants gloves with the full BK set as you can hardly tell and it poises out perfect?
    nsane32
    nsane32
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by nsane32 Mon Apr 02, 2012 4:18 pm

I was thing iron golem gauntlets with the leggings let me see if giant looks good if you dont want to wear iron
    nsane32
    nsane32
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by nsane32 Mon Apr 02, 2012 4:28 pm

I want all Knight Errant to move to the forest to support Forest Hunters
    DarkW17
    DarkW17
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DarkW17 Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:03 pm

Lol I tried the iron golems also and thought they worked great with the set...I will gladly wear the iron!!

You have the best of all worlds with me in your cov as I am a forest hunter/Wraith so I am invading the forest/kiln almost every night!!!
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:15 pm

nsane32 wrote:I was thing iron golem gauntlets with the leggings let me see if giant looks good if you dont want to wear iron

I would suggest to start a section in the covenant page for options to the black knight and silver knight armor so all of the members benefit. On principle I am against this but I understand the practical nature of the request.

Nsane, I understand that preventing the killing of Sif fulfills our purpose but killing campers, and jumpers is not. Is that what you are requesting us to do?
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:17 pm

@DarkW17, yea I was not sure, I read the post but I was not sure if that is what you wanted to do. We are very glad to have you in our ranks. With regards to the soft humanity.

I will get back to you on the soft humanity question shortly.
    DarkW17
    DarkW17
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DarkW17 Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:06 pm

@DxVO4 lol ya there was a lot of messages flying around then I got busy...glad to be apart of your cov. Ya let me know about the soft hum or we can figure something else out also. God forbid I could go down to dukes and farm some but my time could be spent much more effectively protecting the kiln.

Also with regards to the different gauntlets only request I will fully abid by whatever you guys prefer...just noticed the set only poised out at 50 and I feel naked on the battlefield without 54 lol so close tho!
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:23 pm

I think in certain areas, it is important to add that to get near that break point. Forest, Kiln even Anor. But I honestly, we are after questers not gankers, farmers, or campers. Or am I incorrect?
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:50 pm

I'm a Knight Errant, and being sent to the Forest where I typically PvP, I kind of find this amusing haha.
    DarkW17
    DarkW17
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DarkW17 Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:53 pm

I got that you guys are after questers but for a guy like me invading the kiln I will get 1 from time to time but primarily its going to be duelers or gankers that I am invading! I guess I kinda thought you guys were doing pvp at the kiln and other lord areas with the gear on trying to stop anyone in that world being questers or duelers or farmers!

Would I reserve the armour set up so that when I do invade a quester I can quickly throw it on as he's probably well on his way through the level and pvp in another setup?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 4:58 am