Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+34
Federally
Spurgun
AHS DaNiTh
Shkar
dancash1808
billy_bayonet
SunlightCrusader
MARKINEMPAC82
Void_Lord_Crump
DoughGuy
KomradDakka
aneraxe24
Reaperking721
Ser Isaac
ViralEnsign_
Darkstar485
Tolvo
Kaminari
DarkW17
peaceful_sabre
Sunbro4evar
WyrmHero
Carphil
JohnnyHarpoon
javarush214
zZLeviathanZz
Unforseen
Shredder937
Specter737
Deadmeat95
Duce2012
DxV04
C7081
nsane32
38 posters

Protectors Of Lord Gwyn(Under new management)

DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Protectors Of Lord Gwyn(Under new management) - Page 9 Empty Re: Protectors Of Lord Gwyn(Under new management)

Post by DxV04 Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:01 pm

I am sorry, I do not mean we or you or any member of the covenant cannot go after farmers and the such. That is the choice of the POLG. I just don't want us to forget why the covenant exists. The reason why we work with a complete set is to allow questers a fighting chance too. But that is a very different situation from invading a ganker.

I mostly play the gravelord, then forest hunter. I will make my forest hunter bandit a dark wrath so I can continue using him in the forest. but my POLG will go after questers. Even if they are 3. So for the most part I will not roam the forest.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Protectors Of Lord Gwyn(Under new management) - Page 9 Empty Re: Protectors Of Lord Gwyn(Under new management)

Post by Tolvo Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:03 pm

Yes, invading in the forest with the BK set is a bit trick, as well with their weapons. I've managed before, but I'll say against tougher groups it's a real chore. Typically when I invade as a POLG I give the questers a fighting chance by only medium rolling, and using the Black Knight Greatsword.
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:05 pm

Tolvo wrote:Yes, invading in the forest with the BK set is a bit trick, as well with their weapons. I've managed before, but I'll say against tougher groups it's a real chore. Typically when I invade as a POLG I give the questers a fighting chance by only medium rolling, and using the Black Knight Greatsword.

Right that is what we are supposed to do. We should IMO be close to the game's representation of a Black Knight.

Maybe one day we could pic an area and have some of us use dragon slayer bows etc. hehe
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:07 pm

Are we allowed to be Silver Knights? Because I have a character I do that on in Anor Londo.
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:18 pm

Yes we are knights in service of Gwyn. Silver or Black. I thought that was mentioned somewhere. I will have to look.
    DarkW17
    DarkW17
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DarkW17 Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:25 pm

Okay thanks for clarifying that makes sense and thanks for abit more background on the cov as I did not read all posts. I will use the true set ect when I invade a quester other than that I am going to be still wearing a slightly modified set for pvp and using point forward ect!
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:39 pm

Yes it is in there, I just missed it when first reading through. I prefer the Silver knight set and weapons for PvP, plus in Anor Londo the Bow really comes in handy.
    nsane32
    nsane32
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by nsane32 Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:39 pm

all the rules and info are in the first post and I constantly add new members to the board and as for gankers give them everything you got try to get rid of them because they are tainting the floor they walk on and I dont want them to soil Gwyn's grave
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:01 pm

Nsane,

2 things I am sorry I brought this up to you before and I bring it up again. Its about Darkwraiths. Do we accept their soft humanity? And if we do what do you think we should require? A picture showing their soft humanity number? Or do we stick by the hard humanity? For those who do not want to farm it, they can borrow it from another player? Or get donations? haha ( I am a DW could you spare some humanity? haha) hey Im just kidding I could not help it! Prostration

We deviated from our equipment. We need to put this on the covenant page with clear instructions as to why and when to use it. Will wait for you reply.

My 2 cents. If a DW can post a pic of his soft then it can be accepted otherwise they need to get some hard humanity.
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:15 pm

Oh one more thing. To all the POLGs.

Gravelords I ask be spared. They are not questing and can aid us in our purpose. Nsane, I will add that to the covenant page also. If anyone is against this idea please state your reasons.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:16 pm

I'm against it for no raisin!

Makes sense really, the goal is to stop other from getting to the Lords. Gravelords help this goal, they're pretty perfect for the cov. I mean Lore wise as well Nito is allies with Gwyn, and the Black Knights are allowed to move freely in the catacombs and tomb of the giants.
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:17 pm

Nsane I am making changes.

Tolvo thanks for your support! Proper Bow That post deserves some rep which I will promptly give when I can hehe
    peaceful_sabre
    peaceful_sabre
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by peaceful_sabre Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:43 pm

I think i have a solution to the soft humanity problem. just use the dark hand. drain the humanity, check how much you can get, then have the owner drain them back.

Also my POLG character i rarely use now cuz my other account is alot better. i don't like the silver armour and am far from getting the black armour. [getting striaght to the point] I'm thinking if there is any point in me being in this cov if I'm doing so little.

Ps on my better pvp account it seems at times i can only summon 1 guy instead of more. any idea y?

Last edited by peaceful_sabre on Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:44 pm

Peaceful that's not all that bad of an idea really. Still, it could be farmed humanity on them, but that is a definite way to count how much humanity they possibly gained through their exploits. Could take a while to do though.
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:47 pm

peaceful_sabre wrote:I think i have a solution to the soft humanity problem. just use the dark hand. drain the humanity, check how much you can get, then have the owner drain them back.

Brilliant Idea LOL. That would be a third alternative I guess.

peaceful_sabre wrote:Also my POLG character i rarely use now cuz my other account is alot better. i don't like the silver armour and am far from getting the black armour. [getting striaght to the point] I'm thinking if there is any point in me being in this cov if I'm doing so little.

You mean your other saved character is a lot better? Just go ahead and play your other character. When I get back home me and you are going to have a chat on xbox live. I will provide you with everything you need. Cool?
    peaceful_sabre
    peaceful_sabre
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by peaceful_sabre Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:49 pm

yeh,cool
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:52 pm

By the way can you post your stats of your POLG character?. We would like to study it.
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:58 pm

Our page is rocking!!!

http://darksoulswiki.wikispaces.com/POLG

Nsane, if you don't mind, why not put the link towards the top of the opening post?
    DarkW17
    DarkW17
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DarkW17 Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:48 pm

Lol thats what I was trying to say by using the dark hand you can prove hum....but who ever does it to me can have the 50 hum....I have 99 and always just leave hum on the battle field that could help others in the cov...every time I get back to 99 ill donate 50 to anyone in the cov!

A leader could give 50 away to others and steal 50 of mine....pref a lvl 3 darkwraith so it takes 8 a time lol!!!
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:51 pm

DarkW17 wrote:Lol thats what I was trying to say by using the dark hand you can prove hum....but who ever does it to me can have the 50 hum....I have 99 and always just leave hum on the battle field that could help others in the cov...every time I get back to 99 ill donate 50 to anyone in the cov!

A leader could give 50 away to others and steal 50 of mine....pref a lvl 3 darkwraith so it takes 8 a time lol!!!

ahhhhhhhhhhhhh well if I did not know that is what you meant. You are talking to a gravelord/forest hunter. I know nothing of darkwraith ways. big grin
    DarkW17
    DarkW17
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DarkW17 Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:55 am

Lol no worries I always have a dark hand on me and an extra for the cov if a leader needs 1 to steal it from me or anyone else....I don't just wanna prove I have it I wanna put it to good use for the cov if people need it!!
    peaceful_sabre
    peaceful_sabre
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by peaceful_sabre Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:03 am

My POLG character stats >>> mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=322825780

My better character stats >>> mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=379595848

(Weapons for my POLG character may oftenly change. items selected in the link are what was recently used for that account)
    nsane32
    nsane32
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by nsane32 Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:33 am

DxV04 wrote:Our page is rocking!!!

http://darksoulswiki.wikispaces.com/POLG

Nsane, if you don't mind, why not put the link towards the top of the opening post?

Done and as for the humanity I think draining it would work so any covenant members on XBL msg me GT is the same as my forum name as for PSN send it to Specter737
    nsane32
    nsane32
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by nsane32 Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:33 pm

On April 28th I want all knights moved to the kiln read the thread 'cleanse the kiln"
    peaceful_sabre
    peaceful_sabre
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by peaceful_sabre Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:51 pm

Gonna be real honest here. i rarely use my POLG account now as i said earlier. In my better account, though my pvp fights went well overall, i got tired of the waits. i eventually went to the forest to get invaded. i then wanted a little help and summoned. I now fight with my friend in forest. I can definitly do well most times by myself but with a friend its alot more fun and time between battles are much shorter. i guess im pract a farmer now. i feel a bit hypocritical but now my views on farmers have changed a bit.

If you read the paragraph above tell me of your views on this and i wonder if i will still be aloud in this cov. till then.....

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 5:56 am