Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+34
Federally
Spurgun
AHS DaNiTh
Shkar
dancash1808
billy_bayonet
SunlightCrusader
MARKINEMPAC82
Void_Lord_Crump
DoughGuy
KomradDakka
aneraxe24
Reaperking721
Ser Isaac
ViralEnsign_
Darkstar485
Tolvo
Kaminari
DarkW17
peaceful_sabre
Sunbro4evar
WyrmHero
Carphil
JohnnyHarpoon
javarush214
zZLeviathanZz
Unforseen
Shredder937
Specter737
Deadmeat95
Duce2012
DxV04
C7081
nsane32
38 posters

Protectors Of Lord Gwyn(Under new management)

DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Protectors Of Lord Gwyn(Under new management) - Page 10 Empty Re: Protectors Of Lord Gwyn(Under new management)

Post by DxV04 Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:02 pm

peaceful_sabre wrote:Gonna be real honest here. i rarely use my POLG account now as i said earlier. In my better account, though my pvp fights went well overall, i got tired of the waits. i eventually went to the forest to get invaded. i then wanted a little help and summoned. I now fight with my friend in forest. I can definitly do well most times by myself but with a friend its alot more fun and time between battles are much shorter. i guess im pract a farmer now. i feel a bit hypocritical but now my views on farmers have changed a bit.

If you read the paragraph above tell me of your views on this and i wonder if i will still be aloud in this cov. till then.....

No you don't have anything to worry about. The two things are not related. Again that is why we have multiple save slots. So I would not worry. Again I am curious to see your POLG build stats. And like I said when I get back you and me will have a chat and I will provide everything you need.

Don't sweat it ok bro!
    peaceful_sabre
    peaceful_sabre
    Addicted
    Addicted

Protectors Of Lord Gwyn(Under new management) - Page 10 Empty Re: Protectors Of Lord Gwyn(Under new management)

Post by peaceful_sabre Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:53 am

DxV04 wrote:I am curious to see your POLG build stats. And like I said when I get back you and me will have a chat and I will provide everything you need.

My POLG character stats >>> mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=322825780

My better character stats >>> mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=274086744

(Weapons for my POLG character may oftenly change. items selected in the link are what was recently used for that account)

Ps on my better account at times i can only summon one guy, any idea why?
    nsane32
    nsane32
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by nsane32 Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:35 am

the second one is better and as for farming I do it solo and I am farming but people dont get mad unless you gank

my build>>>>>>> mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=115266589
    DarkW17
    DarkW17
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DarkW17 Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:06 pm

I have no prob with host and a summon farming in the forest...just not ganking...or even fighting 2V1 but like a man and not healing and using cheap tactics...I welcome any fair 2V1 as that's why I am in the forest...for the thrill of a hard battle and the joy of putting 3 people on the ground!!
    DarkW17
    DarkW17
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DarkW17 Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:17 pm

@nsane32 so is it spector737 on PSN that I wanna meet up with to give the humanity 2? I will give him 50 but will only accept my rank for the HOSTS I have killed while wearing the gear and using the rules...which is 20!

Lol last night I invaded a quester and solitaire at kiln and used full gear with BK shield and BKGS...I put solitaire to the sky with the huge uppercut attack and finished him...then worked down the host it was hard but I also got him with that wicked attack to get my 1st quester!!

nsane32
    nsane32
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by nsane32 Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:41 pm

hhmmm was the other one you got in the kiln and also shredder can help too the PSN id is the same as their forum name
    DarkW17
    DarkW17
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DarkW17 Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:06 pm

Lol all my kills as POLG have been at the kiln... Besides the 1 quester all the rest were farmers/gankers at the kiln!

Great ill add them on PSN then for sure!!
    nsane32
    nsane32
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by nsane32 Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:07 pm

ok and I meant where all total kill even not POLG where in kiln
    peaceful_sabre
    peaceful_sabre
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by peaceful_sabre Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:26 pm

what is the dif between a farmer and ganker? what act is a ganker?
    Ser Isaac
    Ser Isaac
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Ser Isaac Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:28 pm

Can I sign up? I use XBL, my GT: Ser Isaac I am a faith character SL is 90

Below are my stats. (Why is it soo long...?)
    mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?b=Y2xlcmljLDMwLDE5LDI0LDIwLDIwLDExLDgsNDAsNTMsNSw1LDUsNSwyNSw4LDQ3LDQ2LDE2MywxMjksbm9ybWFsLGxpZ2h0bmluZyxub3JtYWwsbm9ybWFsLDAsNDYsNTgsNjEsNjUsNDUsMCwwLDAsMCwwLDAsMCwz
    DarkW17
    DarkW17
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DarkW17 Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:01 pm

Ya the 20 were all at the kiln only...againt 1-3 guys all farmer/gankers and a few duelers...with the 1 quester. I have invaded the forest in the BK gear also but not counting those as they were forest kills!
    DarkW17
    DarkW17
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DarkW17 Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:12 pm

To me a farmer is someone who is trying to farm souls by hosting pvp...if they feel the need to have a phantom helper so be it...I will gladly take them both on win or lose.

A gankers is a high level player with a phantom or 2 that will host in the forest or were ever simply to grief/gank/cheap lower players for fun not to farm souls...they try to ruin someone elses day any way they can. They will always use cheap tactics like TWOP and fish BS...or bow like they want a fair fight while there hidden buddy BS's ya with a hornet ring for a OHKO ect.

After 100's of hours of pvp when I am not dueling friends or now doing PLOG it is my mission to eliminate with extreme prejudice all gankers I can as they ruin the game for new players...I am an anti-grief to the fullest extent...if I gotta hit the forest with a mask and 91 poise and a buffed great club to aid my cause so be it!!!
    nsane32
    nsane32
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by nsane32 Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:31 pm

I agree I want any and all gankers to be killed at any cost farmer are ok in forest I normally have a phantom just in case of another invade comes in and tries to BS me while im fighting and also DarkW17 the forest count I actually want all knight errants to be their to remove gankers and help hunters finally to sir Issac anyone can join ill add you to the roster
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:22 pm

Ser Isaac wrote:Can I sign up? I use XBL, my GT: Ser Isaac I am a faith character SL is 90

Below are my stats. (Why is it soo long...?)
    mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?b=Y2xlcmljLDMwLDE5LDI0LDIwLDIwLDExLDgsNDAsNTMsNSw1LDUsNSwyNSw4LDQ3LDQ2LDE2MywxMjksbm9ybWFsLGxpZ2h0bmluZyxub3JtYWwsbm9ybWFsLDAsNDYsNTgsNjEsNjUsNDUsMCwwLDAsMCwwLDAsMCwz

Of course you can join! Welcome to the POLG. Make sure you check out the covenant page. I will add you to the list and your rank as Knight Errant.

By the way nice build! Keep up the good work!

Edit: Never mind you were added already.
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:23 pm

peaceful_sabre wrote:
    DxV04 wrote:I am curious to see your POLG build stats. And like I said when I get back you and me will have a chat and I will provide everything you need.

My POLG character stats >>> mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=322825780

My better character stats >>> mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=274086744

(Weapons for my POLG character may oftenly change. items selected in the link are what was recently used for that account)

Ps on my better account at times i can only summon one guy, any idea why?

You do understand why your POLG is not as effective in PvP as your other character right?
    Ser Isaac
    Ser Isaac
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Ser Isaac Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:22 pm

This is my first forum based covenant what should i do?
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:30 pm

Ser Isaac wrote:This is my first forum based covenant what should i do?

Go shopping!!!!

Assuming you do not have Silver or Black Knight armor. That would be your first goal. Choose your weapons.

Second goal is choose a method of invasion. Darkmoon, Darkwraith.

Once you have those begin invading and killing questers. Remember you are basically role playing so no flipping. Black and Silver Knights do not flip.

And remember do not kill gravelords ok big grin
    peaceful_sabre
    peaceful_sabre
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by peaceful_sabre Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:31 pm

DxV04 wrote:You do understand why your POLG is not as effective in PvP as your other character right?

Im guessing its that my POLG character is an adept whilst no always fighting in the effective way (not using spells enough)? honestly i think its a badly built character overall, especially for the lv i am at now. whats your thoughts?
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:43 pm

peaceful_sabre wrote:
    DxV04 wrote:You do understand why your POLG is not as effective in PvP as your other character right?

Im guessing its that my POLG character is an adept whilst no always fighting in the effective way (not using spells enough)? honestly i think its a badly built character overall, especially for the lv i am at now. whats your thoughts?

I think too many points in faith and Int is what weakened your character plus a bit high on att.

I learned that is best to have 2 or 3 offensive spells depending on what your build allows for.

No worries I will be helping you out. But if you don't want to be part of POLG thats fine too you can tell us.
    peaceful_sabre
    peaceful_sabre
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by peaceful_sabre Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:59 pm

Off topic>>>earlier i was in darkbasin, trying to summon someone, in this case to help him out in the long run. As i wait i get invaded. i fight and invader soon backs off and heals. invader attacks again and i somehow atract the other npcs to attack me. invader heals again when im being backstabbed by an npc. someone else invades also. i am getting attacked by 4 enemies, with one on its way now. i kill one npc, damage many, dodge to survive as im not really using my shield. i am finally killed by the recent invader who ended it with a back stab. i found it bit funny, specially when my invader complimented me on my fighting skills. lol

Also as i doubt i will ever go back to my old account i think it will be safe to presume i no longer am part of this covonant. if i decide to make my current account part of it i will let you know then. IF i ever play my old account, i will still wear the ataire but as cases will be rare it will be better to consider me a rouge. till then.....
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:06 am

peaceful_sabre wrote:IF i ever play my old account, i will still wear the ataire but as cases will be rare it will be better to consider me a rouge. till then.....

Cool story bro, the forest is always filled with action.

I don't think you are getting what I am saying. I am not asking you to use your old account in the future etc. I am also not asking you to use your new account for the POLG. As far as your old account you might as well delete it if you want.

What I was going to do was give you a whole bunch of stuff so you could quickly make a brand new POLG account. I hope it is clear now. If you are interested let me know.
    peaceful_sabre
    peaceful_sabre
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by peaceful_sabre Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:14 am

I thinking im intersted in what your getting at, im think.....I'll think bout it more tomorrow, im off to bed; night
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:19 am

peaceful_sabre wrote:I thinking im intersted in what your getting at, im think.....I'll think bout it more tomorrow, im off to bed; night
    good nite!
    nsane32
    nsane32
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by nsane32 Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:17 am

Ser Isaac wrote:This is my first forum based covenant what should i do?

First of all send me a friend request GT:nsane32
    2nd what form of invading do you prefer or Grave Lord
    3rd you will turn in your kill to me or DxV04(Darknessxvega)
    4th since you are Rank 1 you will be appointed to the forest to help our forest hunter allies
    DarkW17
    DarkW17
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DarkW17 Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:11 pm

Well I got my 2nd quester kill...I used full set with the shield but I did use the GLGS and the wolf ring instead of DWGR as BK's don't flip.

They came running back looking for me(I was setting up gear)....the phantom foolishly rushed me 1st solo(as I pointed)...he was using GSOA and havel shield and he cast CHSM...waited for the spell to miss and for him to miss his attack and caught him with the good old insta stunlock of the GLGS...just as the host got there for a BS...which he continued to fish...but I held my ground evaded and stunlocked him also!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:25 am