Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+34
Federally
Spurgun
AHS DaNiTh
Shkar
dancash1808
billy_bayonet
SunlightCrusader
MARKINEMPAC82
Void_Lord_Crump
DoughGuy
KomradDakka
aneraxe24
Reaperking721
Ser Isaac
ViralEnsign_
Darkstar485
Tolvo
Kaminari
DarkW17
peaceful_sabre
Sunbro4evar
WyrmHero
Carphil
JohnnyHarpoon
javarush214
zZLeviathanZz
Unforseen
Shredder937
Specter737
Deadmeat95
Duce2012
DxV04
C7081
nsane32
38 posters

Protectors Of Lord Gwyn(Under new management)

Reaperking721
    Reaperking721

Protectors Of Lord Gwyn(Under new management) - Page 12 Empty Re: Protectors Of Lord Gwyn(Under new management)

Post by Reaperking721 Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:09 am

Well, I decided to try out some PvP in the Kiln, not in my DK/SK armour though since I'm not allowed to partake in POLG business in that area due to my low rank, and I don't see why everyone says it is a good PvP area...:| Yes, I am only SL 90, but when I get attacked by three people using Emit Force, WoG, and Grant as soon as I spawn... Well, that's rediculous... As well as being the first time I've ever been chain BS'd and numerous other cheap tactics.... Protectors Of Lord Gwyn(Under new management) - Page 12 2707236321
    I'm unsure whether I'll continue to try PvPing in the Kiln. I prefer the Archives Protectors Of Lord Gwyn(Under new management) - Page 12 3358384175
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Protectors Of Lord Gwyn(Under new management) - Page 12 Empty Re: Protectors Of Lord Gwyn(Under new management)

Post by Tolvo Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:11 am

Sadly gankers are beoming more common throughout the world. I might suggest the For the Glory of Alvina thread, we have a lot of tips for dealing with gankers and campers. It is the speciality of the Forest Hunters.
    DarkW17
    DarkW17
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DarkW17 Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:42 am

hey guys yes specter responded to my friend request and welcomed me to the cov bounce

As for rankings I am not to worried about it...but I am finding I might be a tad bit higher lvl than most so it may be difficult for me to find anyone to give them items to rank...for now.

The forest gankers felt my wrath this weekend...the fallen were many :evil:

I was on all long weekend and hit the forest hard...sadly not always in cov armor but pointing forward always. It was EXTRA bad in there I had to pull out my glass cannon setup and go for OHKO's...mask of father/blk leather armor/buffed great club and bandits knife/hornets ring = dead gankers.

Lol I can BS a litle over 2500 dmg into full giants/havel with CMW not SLB...there was 3 hosts that I got there phantoms on the ground and when it was there turn they took the clubn and survived it :shock: . This is something I am seeing more in the kiln with the gankers...like how can these guys wear full giants still flip with DWGR and have the hornets...then when I get the BS on them for 2500 they are still alive...like is that even possible even with ring of FAP but no mask of mother or tiny beings?
    Reaperking721
    Reaperking721

Post by Reaperking721 Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:25 pm

O.o I guess they spent most of their levels on VIT or something....

Luckily I got some good hits in on people with Acid Surge twisted One guy got hit mid-cast of Fire Storm so most of his gear took a big hit haha silly The "cloud" Pyromancies are great to keep gankers back, although temporarily...
    DarkW17
    DarkW17
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DarkW17 Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:16 pm

Ya my 1st thoughts also but how do they then get the stamina to wear full giants and flip with dwgr without mask of father?? Maybe I am dealing with super high lvl 99 vit 99 stam I guess?
    peaceful_sabre
    peaceful_sabre
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by peaceful_sabre Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:29 pm

I used to wear havels armor AND flip. i still use both rings, but not the full armor. now i wear------(profile pic)---->
    [That is logans hat, havels leggins, paladin torso and gaunlets]
    DarkW17
    DarkW17
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DarkW17 Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:15 pm

Lots of people can wear full havels/giants and still use DWGR fair enough but these guys are also using hornets not ring of FAP or mask of mother and still have over 2500 HP of health? So then what is your vit at 99 with no mask of mother or ring of FAP? I am invading these guys so soul levels are out the window?
    nsane32
    nsane32
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by nsane32 Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:36 pm

DarkW17 wrote:hey guys yes specter responded to my friend request and welcomed me to the cov bounce

As for rankings I am not to worried about it...but I am finding I might be a tad bit higher lvl than most so it may be difficult for me to find anyone to give them items to rank...for now.

The forest gankers felt my wrath this weekend...the fallen were many :evil:

I was on all long weekend and hit the forest hard...sadly not always in cov armor but pointing forward always. It was EXTRA bad in there I had to pull out my glass cannon setup and go for OHKO's...mask of father/blk leather armor/buffed great club and bandits knife/hornets ring = dead gankers.

Lol I can BS a litle over 2500 dmg into full giants/havel with CMW not SLB...there was 3 hosts that I got there phantoms on the ground and when it was there turn they took the clubn and survived it :shock: . This is something I am seeing more in the kiln with the gankers...like how can these guys wear full giants still flip with DWGR and have the hornets...then when I get the BS on them for 2500 they are still alive...like is that even possible even with ring of FAP but no mask of mother or tiny beings?

good to know about specter and also I have no idea how they survived ive used a character builder max out vit and it ends a 1900 must be a glitch or something anyways ive got a new way for knight errants to rank up you will duel a high ranking member and grant them knighthood
    peaceful_sabre
    peaceful_sabre
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by peaceful_sabre Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:03 pm

Dueling.....I actually like that. Not for actually gaining a higher rank, just the idea of a fair duel......that'd be nice. Few Question:

>Can a knight errant fight in forest?
    >If i hand in souls of represial must they be from what i earned AS POLG?
    > Will someone be able to get me the black knighr armour?<>If not is there anyway to unlock the kiln WITHOUT killing the wolve?
    DarkW17
    DarkW17
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DarkW17 Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:06 pm

Ya I cant figure it out I didn't think you could have over 2500HP....lol 510 for the 1st hit and 2000 on the 2nd into full giants and he doesn't die...I am not even mad I am impressed!!

That sounds great to gain rank nsanse let me know who to duel lol best of 3 or something?
    DarkW17
    DarkW17
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DarkW17 Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:08 pm

I am lvl 225 and I have a spare set of BK armour that I will give ya if your close to my soul lvl!
    peaceful_sabre
    peaceful_sabre
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by peaceful_sabre Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:09 pm

nsane what lv are you in the game?
    peaceful_sabre
    peaceful_sabre
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by peaceful_sabre Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:11 pm

DarkW17 wrote:I am lvl 225 and I have a spare set of BK armour that I will give ya if your close to my soul lvl!

lol are you not on ps3? i play on xbox + the closest/highest lv character i have is lv16?. lol
    DarkW17
    DarkW17
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DarkW17 Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:43 pm

lol I am on pS3 and ya no worries maybe someone can get it for you!!
    nsane32
    nsane32
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by nsane32 Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:21 pm

ive got a 200 140 80 68 and an 18
    for the armor we can do a invasion trade and yes knight errant should be in the forest

Edit:felling better today might be able to get a few things done today
    peaceful_sabre
    peaceful_sabre
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by peaceful_sabre Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:01 pm

nsane32 wrote:ive got a 200 140 80 68 and an 18
    for the armor we can do a invasion trade and yes knight errant should be in the forest

Edit:felling better today might be able to get a few things done today

When you can can you add me on xbox (solitude39)

Im planning on making another character for this covenant; my first faith build. On my way to that level I may collect the armour, or get it by some other means.
    please check my build to be---->mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=223744925
    (I don't know what second ring to use + I plan on using the sunlight ....spears no the great lightening spear)
    nsane32
    nsane32
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by nsane32 Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:42 pm

just send me a friend request or msg GT:nsane32
    Ser Isaac
    Ser Isaac
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Ser Isaac Fri Apr 13, 2012 1:44 am

I wish to abandon this covenant I decided this is not what i was searching for. Almost all my invasions I've assassinated 50 men and women so innocent and unknowingly they were my Kinsmen. My darkmoon brethreren.

Farewell. :|
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:49 am

Ser Isaac wrote:I wish to abandon this covenant I decided this is not what i was searching for. Almost all my invasions I've assassinated 50 men and women so innocent and unknowingly they were my Kinsmen. My darkmoon brethreren.

Farewell. :|

MY POLG is a Darkmoon, so what if the ones you kill are Darkmoons they where trying to acquire the Lord Souls and therefore needed to be dealt with.
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:56 am

Gwyndolin states: Huntheth the enemies of our Lords, by the power of the Dark Sun. Darkmoons should be the most important covenant of the Protectors.
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Fri Apr 13, 2012 3:06 am

WyrmHero wrote:Gwyndolin states: Huntheth the enemies of our Lords, by the power of the Dark Sun. Darkmoons should be the most important covenant of the Protectors.

Very well said! +1
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Fri Apr 13, 2012 3:14 am

Bow
    nsane32
    nsane32
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by nsane32 Fri Apr 13, 2012 3:51 am

Ive got a question why is the sticky removed? are starting to have too many people wanting to create covenants?
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Fri Apr 13, 2012 3:57 am

That's more than likely it, though if people give feedback in the Resource thread I'll start adding player covs there.
    nsane32
    nsane32
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by nsane32 Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:04 am

Its just strange to drop it and not send me a PM or anything

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:14 am