Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+34
Federally
Spurgun
AHS DaNiTh
Shkar
dancash1808
billy_bayonet
SunlightCrusader
MARKINEMPAC82
Void_Lord_Crump
DoughGuy
KomradDakka
aneraxe24
Reaperking721
Ser Isaac
ViralEnsign_
Darkstar485
Tolvo
Kaminari
DarkW17
peaceful_sabre
Sunbro4evar
WyrmHero
Carphil
JohnnyHarpoon
javarush214
zZLeviathanZz
Unforseen
Shredder937
Specter737
Deadmeat95
Duce2012
DxV04
C7081
nsane32
38 posters

Protectors Of Lord Gwyn(Under new management)

SunlightCrusader
    SunlightCrusader
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Protectors Of Lord Gwyn(Under new management) - Page 20 Empty Re: Protectors Of Lord Gwyn(Under new management)

Post by SunlightCrusader Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:13 pm

nsane32 wrote:
    AHS DaNiTh wrote:Hey, I read up on this covenant and would like to join...is there anything i have 2 do? XBL btw GT:AHS DaNiTh

With a space in the middle
    Ill add you to the list but to become a full knight you need to duel one of the leaders and since my Xbox isnt here right now youll need to talk to DxV04(GT:DarknessxVega) also you can duel sunlightcrusader(GT:longshot95) my xbox should be here soon so if you dont contact them before then I will duel you

Edit:when my Xbox gets back I will hold a return event where we will DMB in the Kiln and GL in Anor Londo so get prepped and ready

But that requires me to unlock the kiln... well technically I could glitch in but I would rather not. Okay so I now have another little project to work on in Dark Souls.

Also if AHS still needs to duel still I'm pretty much always available now that school is out; well with a few exceptions like this upcoming weekend but in general I should be free.
    dancash1808
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Protectors Of Lord Gwyn(Under new management) - Page 20 Empty Re: Protectors Of Lord Gwyn(Under new management)

Post by dancash1808 Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:17 pm

Well sunlight I'm quite happy to co-op with you and what would you like me to make my gwyndolin soul into ? silly for your gear req's
    SunlightCrusader
    SunlightCrusader
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SunlightCrusader Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:27 pm

Dan I don't need you to give me gear just mule it over from a different tune so to speak. I have all of the stuff I need on my knight; I just need it on my new DM for the Deliverance. In fact if your Darkstalker has the RSS that could be ideal as I could summon you to my knight via RSS and then coop with you on my currently low level DM. Of course I need to get my knight over to NG+ first so he actually has a place to summon from (I will be leaving all bosses I can alive).

Perhaps I should play more and talk less now that I think about it. silly
    dancash1808
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by dancash1808 Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:29 pm

I'll need to build him again. I messed up my old darkwraith thoroughly and deleted him in irritation however I have a pyro I am going to make into one so that could work big grin SL55 eventually. and I do both silly what SL is your toon for deliverance @?
    SunlightCrusader
    SunlightCrusader
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SunlightCrusader Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:36 pm

My DM is around sl 40 for now but I'm working on getting to 120 for the cov. I'll work on getting my knight ready to transfer stuff (I'm going to upgrade it as much as possible first) and then I will just keep moving forward on my DM and try to stay within range of 55.
    dancash1808
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by dancash1808 Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:44 pm

fortunately you dont need to be within range happy I can invade up as far as people will summon me (I believe) because I have summoned sl 40's on my 120 xD
    SunlightCrusader
    SunlightCrusader
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SunlightCrusader Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:52 pm

Yeah we could just use RSS for both couldn't we. Hmm okay well Just tell me when you get the RSS on your new DW and for now I will get my knight to NG+. And then we can find some random corner of the Burg or somewhere to transfer. The only thing is that my DM is killing a lot of bosses so it may be a little bit harder to find a spot to RSS. I will probably stop killing bosses after getting the lordvessel though so the Lords areas and PW should still be open for sure.
    dancash1808
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by dancash1808 Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:58 pm

Well okay that works silly ill get working on my darkwraith after food...
    SunlightCrusader
    SunlightCrusader
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SunlightCrusader Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:01 pm

Food is important; speaking of which I'm hungry. Take your time on the DW though; play at your own pace, I'm in no hurry.
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:30 pm

nsane32 wrote:
    AHS DaNiTh wrote:Hey, I read up on this covenant and would like to join...is there anything i have 2 do? XBL btw GT:AHS DaNiTh

With a space in the middle
    Ill add you to the list but to become a full knight you need to duel one of the leaders and since my Xbox isnt here right now youll need to talk to DxV04(GT:DarknessxVega) also you can duel sunlightcrusader(GT:longshot95) my xbox should be here soon so if you dont contact them before then I will duel you

Edit:when my Xbox gets back I will hold a return event where we will DMB in the Kiln and GL in Anor Londo so get prepped and ready

I think that is a great idea.

Since I am a DMB it does I do not need any bosses alive to do my thing so it is on.! ON TO THE KILN!!!!! Point Forward
    SunlightCrusader
    SunlightCrusader
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SunlightCrusader Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:32 pm

Effort.... ugh. silly
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:12 pm

SunlightCrusader wrote:Effort.... ugh. silly

Time too! sad

We can do it!! :drunken:
    Ser Isaac
    Ser Isaac
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Ser Isaac Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:20 pm

Remove me from the Roster, ty. I already am in too much incompabitle Cov and I'm slowly leaving the ones I'm no longer connected with.

Thank you.
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:56 pm

Ser Isaac wrote:Remove me from the Roster, ty. I already am in too much incompabitle Cov and I'm slowly leaving the ones I'm no longer connected with.

Thank you.
    Woa I though you were a gonner already!

I feel betrayed sad
    silly
    SunlightCrusader
    SunlightCrusader
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SunlightCrusader Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:11 pm

DxV04 wrote:
    SunlightCrusader wrote:Effort.... ugh. silly

Time too! sad

We can do it!! :drunken:

Hmm this is currently a secondary priority because I need to finish getting my DM for Lordran's Deliverance prepared to fight Darkstalkers during their little campaign they have planned. After that though I will hurry to beat the lords and unlock the kiln.
    dancash1808
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by dancash1808 Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:39 pm

Issac has come to the dark side! (of the force silly )
    oh and we are getting direct opposition... I dont see how it is going to work unless you guys host since we have to KO the four kings in order to get at our covenant...
    SunlightCrusader
    SunlightCrusader
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SunlightCrusader Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:26 pm

Oh crap you are right...

Hmm I suppose I shall just have to camp out there waiting for you to invade me....

Hmm this just isn't going to work....

sad
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:27 am

I just want to state that EpIcliyPwND has been initiated and battled me 2 times using his POLG. So his rank is that of a Knight. I have updated the page.

I have also removed Sir Issac as he has gone over to the dark side. Wave
    dancash1808
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by dancash1808 Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:41 pm

Why not join him ? big grin the miasma is awfully comfy ....
    and sunlight I plan to challenge all who are defending trespassers in new londo twisted
    although I suspect by the end of the day I will have significant sympathy with you for being stuck with weapon and armor restrictions ! silly
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:16 pm

dancash1808 wrote:Why not join him ? big grin the miasma is awfully comfy

I am sorry to disappoint you but when it comes to miasma Gravelord Nito has that covered. silly

dancash1808 wrote:
    ....I suspect by the end of the day I will have significant sympathy with you for being stuck with weapon and armor restrictions ! silly

damn! lol!
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:24 pm

Winter is coming, be sure to wear your coats under those armors, my friends Protectors Of Lord Gwyn(Under new management) - Page 20 3149687655

https://soulswiki.forumotion.com/t6942-winter-is-coming
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:50 pm

MWAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA, how many more allies do you need wrym hmm?

DarkW17
    DarkW17
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DarkW17 Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:10 pm

With the rise of the darkness Lord Gwyn has sent out 1 of his most trusted knights Glatts17 out into Lordran in search of new POLG recruits...The mission was going well until he decided to venture into New Londo Ruins....He has not been heard from since....

What has happened to Glatts? Gwyn is outraged and he demand's the POLG send out some of the new recruits to investigate the disappearance.....They venture into New Londo with caution as they fear the Darkwraiths maybe hostile....One of the recruits approaches the entrance to the Abyss...and hides in the shadows as he cannot believe what he is seeing....

This evil red abomination has emerged from the Abyss...it looks like Glatts but his Bk gear has changed and has thorns every were...he approaches the 1st Darkwraith he sees and says....I have been sent by my dark lord I am Darkstalker17 council to the dark lord...assemble the troops war is upon us....

What is happening in New Londo? Have the 4 kings sensed the rise of the darkness and taken there piece of Gwyns soul down to the Dark Lord as a offering? Has the Dark Lord found a way to release the 4 kings from the abyss to Rule over New Londo once again? Will Glatts return? So many questions so few answers?

Gwyn is outraged as does not know what to think of all this or who to trust anymore...are old allies still to be trusted....can he count on the lords still????

There is a bitter chill about Lordran these days as Winter is coming...but with cold and winter comes darkness...the battle for good and evil begins twisted

edit upon futher questioning the POLG recruit saw Darkstalker17 show one of the other recruits mercy when by chance the POLG Point Forward at him...it appears as tho this is a gesture that will trigger Dalkstalker17 to continue his lord work else were lol!

billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:27 pm

Carried through the winds all the way into the kiln from new londo, hushed whispers " we are the darkstalkers"
    AHS DaNiTh
    AHS DaNiTh
    Regular
    Regular

Post by AHS DaNiTh Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:45 pm

ok, im back...im on vacation til monday and got a college thing from thursday to sunday but other than that im good to go on whoever i need to duel.

Do i need to be a certain covenant because i was originally planning on being a darkwraith although i wouldnt mind being a gravelord. Sry for the late responce, the internet is extreamly spotty in montana 0.o

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:12 pm