Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+34
Federally
Spurgun
AHS DaNiTh
Shkar
dancash1808
billy_bayonet
SunlightCrusader
MARKINEMPAC82
Void_Lord_Crump
DoughGuy
KomradDakka
aneraxe24
Reaperking721
Ser Isaac
ViralEnsign_
Darkstar485
Tolvo
Kaminari
DarkW17
peaceful_sabre
Sunbro4evar
WyrmHero
Carphil
JohnnyHarpoon
javarush214
zZLeviathanZz
Unforseen
Shredder937
Specter737
Deadmeat95
Duce2012
DxV04
C7081
nsane32
38 posters

Protectors Of Lord Gwyn(Under new management)

DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Protectors Of Lord Gwyn(Under new management) - Page 4 Empty Re: Protectors Of Lord Gwyn(Under new management)

Post by DxV04 Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:03 am

Nice to have you with us. what covenant do you belong to?
    peaceful_sabre
    peaceful_sabre
    Addicted
    Addicted

Protectors Of Lord Gwyn(Under new management) - Page 4 Empty Re: Protectors Of Lord Gwyn(Under new management)

Post by peaceful_sabre Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:34 am

Sunbro covanant or darkmoon. i switch
    nsane32
    nsane32
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by nsane32 Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:42 am

darkmoon sorry been out playing for a week ill add the new members
    I also want all member to place the system their on im trying to get this more organized
    peaceful_sabre
    peaceful_sabre
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by peaceful_sabre Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:14 pm

Im on the xbox just to let you know
    nsane32
    nsane32
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by nsane32 Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:31 pm

Yes ive got that down and I want people to turn in all the eyes and ears they have just send a PM to any of the leaders when your read
    peaceful_sabre
    peaceful_sabre
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by peaceful_sabre Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:23 pm

Eyes and ears? what do you want us to do?

P.S. must i fight in zens fortress. i bearly got fights the last time i tried. i like to fight in the burg, anor londo + maybe forest ?
    nsane32
    nsane32
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by nsane32 Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:46 pm

Gravelord eyes of death and the DMB Souvenir of reprisal
    peaceful_sabre
    peaceful_sabre
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by peaceful_sabre Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:11 pm

Quick Q. if i was to rank up to rank 2 in DM i know my buff getts stronger. if i was then to leave then return, will the buff be as strong as i would've been when i was rank 2 or will it turn back to default damage?
    nsane32
    nsane32
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by nsane32 Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:01 pm

It will lose the buff and also this Is a covenant in the painted world if you see one dont kill them
    you can stay in the painted world just not kill any of Priscilla's Lifehunter read the thread to know what armor they'll be wearing
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:10 pm

Nsane, now that the event is over and I am gone from my house I will have time to build the POLG covenant page in the wiki. I will submit it to you so you can review it as I build it and make modifications. Sorry that I have not been able to get it done sooner.
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:53 pm

Priscilla asks why did Lord Gwyn lock her in that painting?
    DarkW17
    DarkW17
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DarkW17 Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:28 am

Hello Protectors I am trying to get some feed back about an event that I am trying to start up there is a thread in PVP called 'cleanse the kiln' about it.

I wont repost all the info but please feel free to check my thread out and see if you guys are interested. It involves wearing full black knight set as its most fitting for the gravelords and the cause and owning farmers at the kiln.
    nsane32
    nsane32
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by nsane32 Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:53 pm

when is it starting all have all knight moved their immediately
    DarkW17
    DarkW17
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DarkW17 Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:15 pm

@nsane32 lol Thanks for the support I want this to be a highly organized full on assault of all farmers at the kiln with as much support as I can gather. So I am thinking the end of April to allow people to get there and prepare for battle!!

Also if the full BK armor set is something your cov does not like....I also thought of participants wearing full BK with the crown of Gwyn/diff head piece to seperate your cov?
    peaceful_sabre
    peaceful_sabre
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by peaceful_sabre Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:47 pm

I MIGHT not be able to attend the event. end of april seems really close to my exams. i'll know tho when the time comes
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:11 am

DarkW17 wrote:

Also if the full BK armor set is something your cov does not like.

^^ This...BK armor is all we are supposed to wear. It is weapons that are open for the choosing?

I am not sure I follow you on this one bro. Can you rephrase it or explain it? 8)
    DarkW17
    DarkW17
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DarkW17 Fri Mar 30, 2012 3:44 am

Sorry I see that I should have worded that better! I was just expressing concern that your cov might want the participants to wear BK armour but with Gwyns crown or a different head piece as your cov wears only the full BK set...so your cov would stand out from participants abit during the event! Just didn't want to step on any of your toes is all!!!
    nsane32
    nsane32
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by nsane32 Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:23 am

no it doesnt matter were fine with everyone wearing BK armor it will give us some reputation
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Fri Mar 30, 2012 3:36 pm

DarkW17 wrote:Sorry I see that I should have worded that better! I was just expressing concern that your cov might want the participants to wear BK armour but with Gwyns crown or a different head piece as your cov wears only the full BK set...so your cov would stand out from participants abit during the event! Just didn't want to step on any of your toes is all!!!

I thought that is what you might have been thinking but not sure! I do like the crown but I use it on my grvelord big grin. I second what Nsane said.
    nsane32
    nsane32
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by nsane32 Fri Mar 30, 2012 5:26 pm

yep it would also help spread our influence and also I have allied us with Priscilla's Lifehunters so please read what armor the wear I would like to avoid a diplomatic incident Ill work on a emote with their leader so we dont kill each other
    peaceful_sabre
    peaceful_sabre
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by peaceful_sabre Fri Mar 30, 2012 5:30 pm

just wondering but what is their dress code and where are they?
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:51 pm

Right now they only exist in PS3. go to the lifehunters thread to get details.
    DarkW17
    DarkW17
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DarkW17 Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:29 pm

Okay great thanks guys I appreciate that and agree with full set just wanted to make sure you guys were cool with the idea!

Also I really like the idea of your cov I am currently a forest hunter but my toon is parked at the kiln human always getting invaded and invading with cracked reds. When I am not hunting I would gladly fight for your cov on PSN lvl 225 at the kiln...with the offer of 50 hum....through dark hand tho!!
    Kaminari
    Kaminari
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Kaminari Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:38 pm

Hey guys!
    Any possibilities for me to join with just one character and kinda leave my other characters out of this?happy
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:43 pm

I was curious about the same thing, I have a Physical character who would do wonders with just BK gear. I was also planning on starting up a Silver Knight Cosplay character as well.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:06 pm