Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+34
Federally
Spurgun
AHS DaNiTh
Shkar
dancash1808
billy_bayonet
SunlightCrusader
MARKINEMPAC82
Void_Lord_Crump
DoughGuy
KomradDakka
aneraxe24
Reaperking721
Ser Isaac
ViralEnsign_
Darkstar485
Tolvo
Kaminari
DarkW17
peaceful_sabre
Sunbro4evar
WyrmHero
Carphil
JohnnyHarpoon
javarush214
zZLeviathanZz
Unforseen
Shredder937
Specter737
Deadmeat95
Duce2012
DxV04
C7081
nsane32
38 posters

Protectors Of Lord Gwyn(Under new management)

DarkW17
    DarkW17
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Protectors Of Lord Gwyn(Under new management) - Page 33 Empty Re: Protectors Of Lord Gwyn(Under new management)

Post by DarkW17 Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:29 pm

Hey Tolvo of course you can its nice to see ya back man....glad things are going better for ya!

It was awesome to see ya come down to the moonpit when you were full cosplay fat rolling a little while ago there...it was to funny 1st you came as Tarkus then Havel I loved it big grin
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Protectors Of Lord Gwyn(Under new management) - Page 33 Empty Re: Protectors Of Lord Gwyn(Under new management)

Post by Tolvo Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:35 pm

Thanks, just remind me next time to use the toon with the upgraded gear haha.
    DarkW17
    DarkW17
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DarkW17 Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:52 pm

Lol ya that usually helps a little eh? Some of the people take the FC a little to serious for me at times as of late...you and I will have to show up and have an epic fat roll cosplay battle...Tarkus vs Havel...ding ding round 1 lol

Oh and start forest hunting at or around SL 80 tho I often host solo at that lvl!!
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:03 pm

I mostly hunt at high levels, though I'm trying to slowly get back into the game so I don't just hit a wall. Yeah, I sort of wish there was some more Cospvp in FC, but eh they play how they want to. I'll have to work on my Giant Cosplay as well.
    DarkW17
    DarkW17
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DarkW17 Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:31 pm

Oh I'm all about wearing the crown of dusk using GC or WOG and buffing slb on my uchi rocking 78 poise and detroying people in 30 seconds....usually just save that for the burg tho ya know lol!

Well it just so happens I also have a 225 my original toon and forest hunter that now also hosts the forest...is that close to your high lvls?

Edit well bring cosplay to the FC...show them how to duel fat roll stlye!!
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:40 pm

180 sl, but he'll be capping at SL 225, so in time we'll be in a good range.
    DarkW17
    DarkW17
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DarkW17 Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:59 pm

Sounds great man I have been really enjoying hosting the forest solo and switch between my 80 and 225 depending on which sl is more fun that night!
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:02 am

See, I stopped hosting after too many duels. I'm more of a gank fighter really, in duels I'm just too inexperienced and I would lose haha.
    DarkW17
    DarkW17
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DarkW17 Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:20 am

Lol I hear ya I have spent a little to much time dueling I am trying to mix it up and do more invading and hosting lawless forest free for alls...also doing a BK and SK cosplay with Rant that has been a blast!!
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:26 am

Tolvo wrote:So, I've been a bit inactive for a while because of medical problems. But, I'm out of the hospital and currently playing. Is it fine if I fly the colors again? AKA, full BK armor invading and pointing?

Welcome back bro!! I hope you are feeling better each and every day!

LH where never my allies. It is quite interesting that me and Nsane have such different views for the POLG :shock: I recall in the beginning that I had a back and forth with him regarding gravelords and then the gravesworns.

I also recall that when the LH came in asking for help I directly asked them what do we gain to be allies with them? In other words I did not feel I needed to ally with them.

With regards to memebers choosing sides. I approach it like this. If I load a POLG, I will act like a POLG and so on. So if I had a Noble toon then I would act as a Noble, forgetting that I have a POLG.

I realize it is not really that simple due to scoring but maybe I am wrong there.

Proper Bow
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:44 am

DxV04 wrote:
    Tolvo wrote:So, I've been a bit inactive for a while because of medical problems. But, I'm out of the hospital and currently playing. Is it fine if I fly the colors again? AKA, full BK armor invading and pointing?

Welcome back bro!! I hope you are feeling better each and every day!

LH where never my allies. It is quite interesting that me and Nsane have such different views for the POLG :shock: I recall in the beginning that I had a back and forth with him regarding gravelords and then the gravesworns.

I also recall that when the LH came in asking for help I directly asked them what do we gain to be allies with them? In other words I did not feel I needed to ally with them.

With regards to memebers choosing sides. I approach it like this. If I load a POLG, I will act like a POLG and so on. So if I had a Noble toon then I would act as a Noble, forgetting that I have a POLG.

I realize it is not really that simple due to scoring but maybe I am wrong there.

Protectors Of Lord Gwyn(Under new management) - Page 33 945058907

No real problem I see if someone wanted to fight for both sides actually. They would just have to keep separate scores for each team.
    nsane32
    nsane32
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by nsane32 Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:44 pm

I hadnt realized that DxV04 didnt know about the alliance with LH but it really doesnt matter now because most of us will be fighting with the Gravesworn
    dancash1808
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by dancash1808 Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:48 pm

But Dx fought for the LH in new londo....
    nsane32
    nsane32
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by nsane32 Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:55 pm

I didnt know that I need to communicate more with Dx should probably add him on XBL
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:07 pm

dancash1808 wrote:But Dx fought for the LH in new londo....

Gravesworn were still allied with LH then, could have simply been fighting for us and I'm actually pretty sure that's the case.
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:49 pm

Federally is correct I was fighting as a gravesworn.

@ Nsane, I was always aware of the alliance with the LH I just did not agree with it. So if there was a time I fought as a POLG along side of the FH I did so because I belong to the POLG. Does not matter who the ally is at the moment. Pure Duty man!

And we definitely need to add each other to XBL but we communicate fine bro. It is good to have the other half of the POLG brain stuggle with the other half of the POLG brain.
    Ah its a lot like me and Viral in Gravesworn lol! (Enter evidence#1: Darkstalkers) hehe
    nsane32
    nsane32
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by nsane32 Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:13 pm

alright good and I understand why you didnt like the alliance with LH it just that I am trying to remain mostly natural as long as it doesnt threaten us and ill see about adding you today
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:04 pm

I am sorry bro adding me to???
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:08 pm

Xbox friends list, or whatever you luddites call it silly
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:13 pm

Duuhhh Im so lost lately hahaha Look Skyward <--- to myself
    nsane32
    nsane32
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by nsane32 Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:00 am

big grin
    well now maby we can get some coop GLing done
    nsane32
    nsane32
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by nsane32 Sat Aug 04, 2012 4:02 pm

I will be adding and archer class to the POLG and it will only be granted to a select group of members if you have any ideas send me a PM
    ScaryPirateDude
    ScaryPirateDude
    Casual
    Casual

Post by ScaryPirateDude Sat Aug 04, 2012 4:43 pm

I am overall an archer so that would be awesome. By the way, are there specific covenants that we can belong to?
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Sat Aug 04, 2012 5:35 pm

Covenants with a PvP focus. Gravelord, Darkwraiths, DMs
    ScaryPirateDude
    ScaryPirateDude
    Casual
    Casual

Post by ScaryPirateDude Sat Aug 04, 2012 7:15 pm

Thanks. I switched to dark moon today and I wasn't sure if that was okay.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:29 pm