Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

So excited to jump back in this game.

MaySun91
    MaySun91

So excited to jump back in this game. Empty So excited to jump back in this game.

Post by MaySun91 Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:31 am

So I bought the game on 360 last year when it came out and played the hell out of it and absolutely loved it (but who doesn't). Then I sold it (dumbass). But my friend was playing it and I asked him to bring it over and I started a new character (I'm now a thief named Dan) and I beat the Taurus demon and remembered just why i beat the game two times before I traded it in the first place. I am really excited to get back into this excellent game when it comes in the mail next week and beat it (maybe more than once again) and get ready for the DLC to be released later this year. Anyone else have a similar situation? Or just haven't quit playing it since it released? And I really never got into the PvP thing but I'd like to. Any starter tips for PvP?
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

So excited to jump back in this game. Empty Re: So excited to jump back in this game.

Post by Tolvo Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:34 am

Well we do have a PvP section for PvP tips and tricks, so you'll probably want to check it out. And welcome back to the game, and welcome to the forum! I have taken some breaks, especially revolving around health issues and just some boredom at one point. I hope you enjoy the game as much as you did the first time, and stick around on the site!
    RandelOolacile
    RandelOolacile
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

So excited to jump back in this game. Empty Re: So excited to jump back in this game.

Post by RandelOolacile Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:36 am

I haven't stopped playing it! Which is amazing because I tire easily and move on from most anything!

I'm more a co-op guy myself so I don't have much in the way of tips except learn the etiquette for pvp. big grin

Edit: This should be a good place to start for pvp!
    https://soulswiki.forumotion.com/t7925-an-introduction-to-dark-souls-pvp-v06

Last edited by RandelOolacile on Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:39 am; edited 1 time in total
    MaySun91
    MaySun91

Post by MaySun91 Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:38 am

Definitely gonna hang around the forums! Joined the Wiki page WAY before the game came out and thoroughly enjoyed it and the community there so definitely excited for this!
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:38 am

Well crap, more of a veteran than me haha.
    MaySun91
    MaySun91

Post by MaySun91 Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:40 am

Lol sorry to disappoint you happy. So what kinda character(s)/build(s) do you have?
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:43 am

Well, I have...Every kind of build haha. I have three PSN ID's with about ten characters on each one, I like to make many different characters haha. How are you planning to build your character?

Also another breaking Bad fan, Cantankerous is going to be happy about that.
    BackwardsBaboon
    BackwardsBaboon
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by BackwardsBaboon Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:56 am

I actually remember you from the old wiki forums! I've been playing since release. I've bought other games, none of which have been able to keep me away from DkS!

Though this kinda feels like welcoming a recovering addict back to the crack house....Welcome Back!!!!
    MaySun91
    MaySun91

Post by MaySun91 Sat Aug 11, 2012 4:17 pm

Haha I remember you as well Baboon. Well, Tolvo I am going to go for a Dex theif build with a "hit and run" kinda play style. Hoping to incorporate a bow into my playing, gonna see how that goes lol.
    Buggy Virus
    Buggy Virus
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Buggy Virus Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:33 pm

For PvP make a dark wraith around lvl 40-50 and go invade on the Sens rooftop, great practice for starting invaders.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 28, 2024 10:06 pm