Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Research Ideas?

ARSP
    ARSP
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Research Ideas? Empty Research Ideas?

Post by ARSP Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:57 pm

After doing my little Experiment earlier (if you don't know what my experiment was just click the link in my signature) I have acquired a taste for research and experimenting but I am out of Ideas I would appreciate it if you guys would give me some. I'll try just about anything and if I can I will tie it into darksouls somehow.

Unrelated Sidenote- Scimitar's backflip can be used in a 5 swing combo with the kick being used at the end to get some distance from your enemy.

TLDR

I am out of Ideas for Research please help
    Specter737
    Specter737
    Addicted
    Addicted

Research Ideas? Empty Re: Research Ideas?

Post by Specter737 Sun Aug 12, 2012 6:28 pm

Pardon if it's been figured out yet, but I've always wondered about the Divine/Occult effects on invaders/white phantoms.
    Plausible?
    ICEFANG
    ICEFANG
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ICEFANG Sun Aug 12, 2012 6:38 pm

I agree with that, you can also make a Divine weapon with the exact same AR as a magic weapon (but they require different stats, and therefore different characters), and do the same with an Occult, and do the same with Occult and Divine. The weapon I checked it on was the Cestus, but I'm sure many others could too. If you're on xbox, let me know, and I'll help. I wanted to do this experiment, but I have 10 characters I really like, I'm not deleting 3 or more to do it, but I will take hits, and I will not move etc.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 11:37 am