Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+36
Emergence
Tolvo
Jovias-86
Rin
phantomblk
DancingFood
Darksomething56
Sintinerus
The_Flail
BT90001
Ciledaknuf
BackwardsBaboon
fearandwhiskey
TehInfamousAmos
Kirk-Barb
ROOSTER330
Cidek
twilightwarwolf
NR-K
RaynexFall
ZikoLogiKa NL
DxV04
RagingDragon_69
Shkar
mrbeckham87
Servant of Priscilla
IV_Mark_VI
Yukon
whitechikz11
Brokewilly
billy_bayonet
SunlightCrusader
White Knight Wulf
ViralEnsign_
DoughGuy
Federally
40 posters

Gravesworn - Servants of the First (3rd Thread)

Kirk-Barb
    Kirk-Barb
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Gravesworn - Servants of the First (3rd Thread)  - Page 6 Empty Re: Gravesworn - Servants of the First (3rd Thread)

Post by Kirk-Barb Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:00 pm

mrbeckham87 wrote:I had fun tonight Gravelording with Raging_Dragon69 and Killgasm132. Kirk-Barb dropped in as well. Feels good to woop some Dragon ***. Gravesworn - Servants of the First (3rd Thread)  - Page 6 3207319737

I had a great time last night as well. Thanks to mrbeckham for the invite to the chat room and including me in his friends list. I had been farming eyes for 45 minutes with only one darkwarith invasion to show for my time. But right after mrbeckham invaded me for the first time , it was like we were permanently linked. Then the action really got going with several DW invasions as well. It was soooo much fun I stuck around an hour past my bedtime. ooops. big grin
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Gravesworn - Servants of the First (3rd Thread)  - Page 6 Empty Re: Gravesworn - Servants of the First (3rd Thread)

Post by Federally Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:06 pm

I need to be on on the evenings more, my current schedule sucks I miss out on all the fun!

So Kirk you gonna join? big grin
    RagingDragon_69
    RagingDragon_69
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by RagingDragon_69 Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:50 pm

Ya, I haven't seen you online at night in awhile Fed. Working nights?

How can I beat you like you stole something, if you aren't online?
    RagingDragon_69
    RagingDragon_69
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by RagingDragon_69 Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:57 pm

Kirk-Barb wrote:
    mrbeckham87 wrote:I had fun tonight Gravelording with Raging_Dragon69 and Killgasm132. Kirk-Barb dropped in as well. Feels good to woop some Dragon ***. Gravesworn - Servants of the First (3rd Thread)  - Page 6 3207319737

I had a great time last night as well. Thanks to mrbeckham for the invite to the chat room and including me in his friends list. I had been farming eyes for 45 minutes with only one darkwarith invasion to show for my time. But right after mrbeckham invaded me for the first time , it was like we were permanently linked. Then the action really got going with several DW invasions as well. It was soooo much fun I stuck around an hour past my bedtime. ooops. big grin

Ya we have been Group Gravelording down there for over a week now, we do it a couple of nights a week. Originally we started down there just to test for the upcoming event, but it has been so much fun that we have just continued to do it. So anyone should feel free to come down and join us. Remeber to check out the event info if you are interested in joining us or the event.

Gravelord Tour

Last edited by RagingDragon_69 on Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Kirk-Barb
    Kirk-Barb
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Kirk-Barb Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:02 pm

Federally wrote:I need to be on on the evenings more, my current schedule sucks I miss out on all the fun!

Yes. I would be happy to. I'll have to start unaffiliated as I've only have the one build, and she doesn't really fit any of the specific specializations. She is a swamp witch and is all about fire and poison. Nito just seemed a good fit for her.
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:14 pm

RagingDragon_69 wrote:Ya, I haven't seen you online at night in awhile Fed. Working nights?

How can I beat you like you stole something, if you aren't online?

Yeah I usually almost always work nights. So whether or not i'm on at night depends on when i sleep. Though tomorrow night is my night off so should be to go then.
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:15 pm

Kirk-Barb wrote:
    Federally wrote:I need to be on on the evenings more, my current schedule sucks I miss out on all the fun!

Yes. I would be happy to. I'll have to start unaffiliated as I've only have the one build, and she doesn't really fit any of the specific specializations. She is a swamp witch and is all about fire and poison. Nito just seemed a good fit for her.

Sounds good, I'll add you now! What's your psn?
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ZikoLogiKa NL Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:24 pm

Gravesworn - Servants of the First (3rd Thread)  - Page 6 Dark_souls_gravelord_nito_sculpture_view_2_by_futantshadow-d52psof

This statue is awesome , and it's for sale , but it doesn't come cheap at 2000 American Dollars :affraid:
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:25 pm

That statue is awesome, and your avatar is super creepy
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:33 pm

Congratulations to Beckham who has earned his 3rd corruption point and moved up to the rank of Coffinmaster big grin

Also Kirk you earned your first corruption for the group gravelording you did last night. Post a pic showing a in game covenant rank of +1 or above to rank up big grin
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ZikoLogiKa NL Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:34 pm

It's a horsey on the otherworld's merry-go-round from Silent Hill 3

Muhahaha that must mean I'm an excellent representative for Gravelord Servants , Dark Fantasy Fanatics , and Survival Horror Survivers alike.
    Brokewilly
    Brokewilly
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Brokewilly Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:48 pm

@Ziko - yeah that Avatar is a little disturbing (that wiggle motion is keeps catching my eye :shock: ) but appropriate though for a member of our ranks.

Congrats on the all the member rank-ups in the last few days.
    RagingDragon_69
    RagingDragon_69
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by RagingDragon_69 Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:55 pm

Congrats Beckham.

And welcome to the ranks Kirk-Barb
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:56 pm

Brokewilly wrote:@Ziko - yeah that Avatar is a little disturbing (that wiggle motion is keeps catching my eye :shock: ) but appropriate though for a member of our ranks.

Congrats on the all the member rank-ups in the last few days.

Yeah it's the wiggle thats freakin me out man lol. Thing is super creepy
    Servant of Priscilla
    Servant of Priscilla
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Servant of Priscilla Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:03 pm

I will be in the tourney Fed :p
    mrbeckham87
    mrbeckham87
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by mrbeckham87 Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:16 pm

Thank you everyone. Kirk, welcome!
    Kirk-Barb
    Kirk-Barb
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Kirk-Barb Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:18 pm

Federally wrote:Congratulations to Beckham who has earned his 3rd corruption point and moved up to the rank of Coffinmaster big grin

Also Kirk you earned your first corruption for the group gravelording you did last night. Post a pic showing a in game covenant rank of +1 or above to rank up big grin

My PSN is Kirk-Barb. I'm not sure what you mean by "post a pic showing a in game covenant rank of +1" I'm sort of embarrassed to admit, but last night during our gravelording was the first time I had ever used the PSN chat-text thingy.
    RagingDragon_69
    RagingDragon_69
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by RagingDragon_69 Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:32 pm

Kirk-Barb wrote:
    Federally wrote:Congratulations to Beckham who has earned his 3rd corruption point and moved up to the rank of Coffinmaster big grin

My PSN is Kirk-Barb. I'm not sure what you mean by "post a pic showing a in game covenant rank of +1" I'm sort of embarrassed to admit, but last night during our gravelording was the first time I had ever used the PSN chat-text thingy.

He means that if you want additional rank you just need to submit a picture of your character screen, that will show your in game Gravelord rank.

Like if your a +2 or +3 Gravelord in the actual in game covenant. I just took mine with my cell phone camera and posted it on the forum.
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:55 pm

Servant of Priscilla wrote:I will be in the tourney Fed :p

Awesome, you're added big grin

@Kirk, what Raging said!
    IV_Mark_VI
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by IV_Mark_VI Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:08 pm

Hi,

If I have my friend attack us during the tour of Lordran, does that qualify for "Bring in a Recruit"?

Also, participating in this, will it also give a corruption point?

Cheers
    mrbeckham87
    mrbeckham87
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by mrbeckham87 Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:17 pm

Thank you everyone. Kirk, welcome!
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:56 pm

Well looks like I am magically back from holiday - I assume it was an aeroplane that did that silly
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:09 pm

IV_Mark_VI wrote:Hi,

If I have my friend attack us during the tour of Lordran, does that qualify for "Bring in a Recruit"?

Also, participating in this, will it also give a corruption point?

Cheers

No to the first question, he actually has to join

Yes to the second question

@Amos i'll greet you all over again here, Welcome Back Buddy!
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:20 pm

haha thank you - on a note, what a sexy avatar you have!
    mrbeckham87
    mrbeckham87
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by mrbeckham87 Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:29 pm

I really want to get a avatar done. I'm not good with editing pics... Gravesworn - Servants of the First (3rd Thread)  - Page 6 2707236321

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 2:38 am