Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+36
Emergence
Tolvo
Jovias-86
Rin
phantomblk
DancingFood
Darksomething56
Sintinerus
The_Flail
BT90001
Ciledaknuf
BackwardsBaboon
fearandwhiskey
TehInfamousAmos
Kirk-Barb
ROOSTER330
Cidek
twilightwarwolf
NR-K
RaynexFall
ZikoLogiKa NL
DxV04
RagingDragon_69
Shkar
mrbeckham87
Servant of Priscilla
IV_Mark_VI
Yukon
whitechikz11
Brokewilly
billy_bayonet
SunlightCrusader
White Knight Wulf
ViralEnsign_
DoughGuy
Federally
40 posters

Gravesworn - Servants of the First (3rd Thread)

Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Gravesworn - Servants of the First (3rd Thread)  - Page 5 Empty Re: Gravesworn - Servants of the First (3rd Thread)

Post by Federally Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:08 am

twilightwarwolf wrote:this is for the tourney right? so would it be against the rules if i use my level 5 gravelord sword normally? cuz im serious i have nothing else worth using. i mean i quess i can make something but i really rely on my gravelord sword through most of the game except that im tryin to get a level 10 fire scythe so which is not to overpowered tht i can use?

There are two different events going on. The gravelord tour is Saturday in the Parish st SL 30, it has equipment restrictions. The tourney is SL 70, will happen next week and has no equipment restrictions.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Gravesworn - Servants of the First (3rd Thread)  - Page 5 Empty Re: Gravesworn - Servants of the First (3rd Thread)

Post by ViralEnsign_ Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:11 am

WOW I NEED TO HIT IZALITH THEN.
    RaynexFall
    RaynexFall
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by RaynexFall Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:21 am

well tourney is when school starts back for me, so whats the times on it, are they set yet? or do you have no idea and need some help in figuring them out? lol
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:30 am

RaynexFall wrote:well tourney is when school starts back for me, so whats the times on it, are they set yet? or do you have no idea and need some help in figuring them out? lol

First round will be whenever you can meet your opponent. Once the numbers are thinned we work out a date everyone can meet to finish
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:30 am

This would take a few hours to do right.....
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:32 am

That's why I'm not doing it straight through all at once. Would be impossible to accommodate everyone
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:35 am

Aww come on man do it like the American Women's Book Club Association would!
    Cidek
    Cidek
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Cidek Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:38 am

I convinced a friend of mine to join Gravesworn GT: Sephiroth Oni, he will be posting here soon!

Also I will be sending friend request to XBOX members so if we happen to be online, let's do some duels winking

@Federally
    It was first time when i used skype, how i can join gravelord chat?;P
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:44 am

Cidek wrote:I convinced a friend of mine to join Gravesworn GT: Sephiroth Oni, he will be posting here soon!

Also I will be sending friend request to XBOX members so if we happen to be online, let's do some duels winking

@Federally
    It was first time when i used skype, how i can join gravelord chat?;P

Once he posts I'll add him and award you your corruption.

I added you to the Gravelord Chat, so it should appear in your recent list.
    ROOSTER330
    ROOSTER330
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by ROOSTER330 Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:00 am

Should have my sl 70 done thiz weekend. Still need to build the low level to be involved in everything though
    ROOSTER330
    ROOSTER330
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by ROOSTER330 Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:05 am

I meant to add that my sl70 will be ready for the tournament assuming I can make it pending on times
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:19 am

ROOSTER330 wrote:I meant to add that my sl70 will be ready for the tournament assuming I can make it pending on times

Don't worry we plan an accommodating schedule. Also if you need help quickly putting together builds I can give you lots of stuff
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:27 am

hey u saw my friend SinisterSkul comment on 2nd thread right? so do i get my corruption as well? and no dnt do the tournement all at one time plz i might not be able to make it n when is it? oh n for the depths thing do i have to make a new account because ive only got my lvl 64 (give or take) with gravelord stuff.
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:31 am

twilightwarwolf wrote:hey u saw my friend SinisterSkul comment on 2nd thread right? so do i get my corruption as well? and no dnt do the tournement all at one time plz i might not be able to make it n when is it? oh n for the depths thing do i have to make a new account because ive only got my lvl 64 (give or take) with gravelord stuff.

I may have missed his post. Things got pretty busy in the thread towards the end. Had several days where I woke up to 8 new pages
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:56 am

ok just make sure to check cuz i couldve sworn i saw him post. if not ill get him to which would rank mne up to the next rank after ressurection cuz im first rank in gravelord covenant
    ROOSTER330
    ROOSTER330
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by ROOSTER330 Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:01 am

Federally wrote:
    ROOSTER330 wrote:I meant to add that my sl70 will be ready for the tournament assuming I can make it pending on times

Don't worry we plan an accommodating schedule. Also if you need help quickly putting together builds I can give you lots of stuff

Hmmmm...... well that could shave alot of time lol. I dont bb glitch so im startin fri mornin from scratch. Im beast at suicide runs but still takes some time. The dark armor and just upgrading is the most difficult.

Heres a rough draft of my graveord http://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?b=YmFuZGl0LDQ3LDgsNDIsMTYsMTAsMTEsOCwxMCwyMCw1LDQ1LDQyLDE1LDIyLDMxLDQsMzQsMTY0LDIzLG5vcm1hbCxjaGFvcyxub3JtYWwsY2hhb3MsMSwwLDAsMCwwLDAsMCwwLDAsMCwwLDAsMCwwLHdvb2Rlbix3b29kZW4sd29vZGVuLHdvb2Rlbg==
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:06 am

Yeah I can give you that stuff, already upgraded. Though if you're off this weekend wanna get you your stuff for a gravelord tour build too?
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:25 am

well lets be honest Warwolf did bring skull on board so he gets his corruptiony ****!
    ROOSTER330
    ROOSTER330
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by ROOSTER330 Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:35 am

Federally wrote:Yeah I can give you that stuff, already upgraded. Though if you're off this weekend wanna get you your stuff for a gravelord tour build too?

Cant say no to that! I will have tobe make that build also then. What Sl are we currently at for it?
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:58 am

ROOSTER330 wrote:
    Federally wrote:Yeah I can give you that stuff, already upgraded. Though if you're off this weekend wanna get you your stuff for a gravelord tour build too?

Cant say no to that! I will have tobe make that build also then. What Sl are we currently at for it?

Tour is at SL 30, will be in the Depths. Check the Tour thread for its rules and the times for both meetings.

@Viral I don't know who you're talking about.
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:58 am

ViralEnsign_ wrote:When is the next tour, where, and what SL?

LOL dude are you serious? :shock: Did you find out already or are you still waiting for an answer? Shrug
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:03 am

No I dont know I was only there for the SL 20 parish because thats my normal GL range
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:13 am

SL 30
    Brokewilly
    Brokewilly
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Brokewilly Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:26 am

Hey fellow Gravesworn - wanted to post a quick vid of my 1st encounter with a dragon glitcher. I wanted some experience fighting against it and was able to use that knowledge to defeat the 2nd dragon glitcher I encountered (in "Party Crasher" vid).

https://youtu.be/K8_ucZQwydU (Its the 2nd 2v1 in the vid - actually it started out as 2v2)

Enjoy.

For the love of the misery!!
    RagingDragon_69
    RagingDragon_69
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by RagingDragon_69 Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:57 am

mrbeckham87 wrote:I had fun tonight Gravelording with Raging_Dragon69 and Killgasm132. Kirk-Barb dropped in as well. Feels good to woop some Dragon ***. Gravesworn - Servants of the First (3rd Thread)  - Page 5 3207319737

Ya was great to see everyone last night.

And :evil: Beckham.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:42 pm