Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+36
Emergence
Tolvo
Jovias-86
Rin
phantomblk
DancingFood
Darksomething56
Sintinerus
The_Flail
BT90001
Ciledaknuf
BackwardsBaboon
fearandwhiskey
TehInfamousAmos
Kirk-Barb
ROOSTER330
Cidek
twilightwarwolf
NR-K
RaynexFall
ZikoLogiKa NL
DxV04
RagingDragon_69
Shkar
mrbeckham87
Servant of Priscilla
IV_Mark_VI
Yukon
whitechikz11
Brokewilly
billy_bayonet
SunlightCrusader
White Knight Wulf
ViralEnsign_
DoughGuy
Federally
40 posters

Gravesworn - Servants of the First (3rd Thread)

billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Gravesworn - Servants of the First (3rd Thread)  - Page 2 Empty Re: Gravesworn - Servants of the First (3rd Thread)

Post by billy_bayonet Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:13 am

if his balls on on your nose where is his.................
    Brokewilly
    Brokewilly
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Gravesworn - Servants of the First (3rd Thread)  - Page 2 Empty Re: Gravesworn - Servants of the First (3rd Thread)

Post by Brokewilly Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:26 am

New thread already?????

Anyway here is the latest vid of some of our members getting down in the Moonpit. Got alot more material so I will keep the vids coming:

https://youtu.be/jBkz1km5WZM

Enjoy!
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:30 am

Broke I think I'm going to make some room on the front page for Gravesworn related videos, and I'll starring with yours.
    whitechikz11
    whitechikz11
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by whitechikz11 Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:16 am

Federally wrote:
    SunlightCrusader wrote:I nominate Wolf as well!

Hey Sunlight FYI you've been targeted for destruction by us. Any Gravesworn who kills you on your NK toons is awarded 2 corruption. So be prepared to face foes stronger then anything you NK are used to twisted
    Nice, I can give order to my knights to kill all the GS; ambush maybe? Or should I do it myself? Nothing to lose
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:38 am

Steps in front of the GS, looks at shield "i wouldnt if i was you"
    Yukon
    Yukon
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Yukon Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:51 am

Well I'll be going up to Alaska on a collecting trip starting on the 21st of august, I have no idea whether I'll be able to participate in the events that tale place after that date since a return date is still in the air, just thought I'd give a heads up if I don't manage to make it.
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:54 am

Aww so sad sad we will miss you Yukon! Just get back by Sept 8th for the war!
    Yukon
    Yukon
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Yukon Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:00 am

The 8th is completely possible, or atleast it should be unless I get mauled by a bear or gored by a moose out in the wilderness. So I'll for sure be at the war

Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:01 am

And what's a collecting trip?
    Yukon
    Yukon
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Yukon Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:06 am

I'm goin out to sample some insects in Alaska and the Yukon. So it's basically a camping trip where I spend a good portion of my days rolling on the forest floor surprisingly not under the influence of copious amounts of alcohol, haha.
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:13 am

Wow that sounds like a blast! :suspect:
    IV_Mark_VI
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by IV_Mark_VI Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:50 am

Saw some of the events on the first page; I'm confused about what the tour of lordran is. I'm also interested in the tournament elimination, but depends on the day.

Also, I just started my build, I'm around SL20, but unsure if I can get end game weapons fully upgraded by that date. Would mean staying at lvl 30, but completing far into the game, but I honestly wanted to Gravelord in the Depths/Blighttown. I suppose I could go get the chaos flame ember, and maybe do a suicide run for that ember in the middle of the lava (unsure I can make it without spells or the red ring), but that would be the way I'd get a top weapon I think.

Last edited by IV_Mark_VI on Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:54 am; edited 1 time in total
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:54 am

IV_Mark_VI wrote:Saw some of the events on the first page; I'm confused about what the tour of lordran is. I'm also interested in the tournament elimination, but depends on the day.

Click the link for the tour. Read its thread, will explain it all.

The tournament will be scheduled at participants convenience, so you in?
    IV_Mark_VI
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by IV_Mark_VI Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:55 am

Did that, read it.

From what I understand in the thread of the "Tour of Lordran" we all go to the depths, and put down signs there, while farming humanities.

Why the slowly moving I don't know. Is that it? We all just are SL30 and try to invade everyone at the same time?

Tournament I'm in for. I haven't seen any rules about what counts as effectiveness and what counts as cheese in the tournament, so I'm assuming everything goes.
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:05 am

The Tour is just group gravelording. Every other week we do a different area of Lordran, last time we did Parish, this time we do Depths. We hang out and gravelord and invade each other and kill randoms, its fun.

There will be some rules for the tourney but none build or equipment related. I just need to figure out the details. For now I'll add you to the list
    IV_Mark_VI
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by IV_Mark_VI Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:49 am

Alright.

Edit: realize the Glitch is not needed.

Can anyone trade with me for some end game gear to combat anti griefers? My current GL build cannot trade (have no resources) but I can with other characters. Let me know what you need.

I'd be looking for Claymore/Bastard sword Chaos or Lightning, and a shield of some kind. Currently have the Grasscrest shield unupgraded.

I don't want to defeat Queelag because I want to try gravelording in Blighttown.

Cheers
    Servant of Priscilla
    Servant of Priscilla
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Servant of Priscilla Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:24 pm

Good job on the third thread XD
    mrbeckham87
    mrbeckham87
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by mrbeckham87 Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:55 pm

I crest this new thread! *drops a deuce * Gravesworn - Servants of the First (3rd Thread)  - Page 2 3510096238
    Shkar
    Shkar
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Shkar Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:01 pm

Sup?
    RagingDragon_69
    RagingDragon_69
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by RagingDragon_69 Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:12 pm

mrbeckham87 wrote:I crest this new thread! *drops a deuce * Gravesworn - Servants of the First (3rd Thread)  - Page 2 3510096238

lol!
    mrbeckham87
    mrbeckham87
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by mrbeckham87 Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:21 pm

Where is Doughguy? I would like to dual him. happy
    IV_Mark_VI
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by IV_Mark_VI Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:39 pm

Bump. Can anyone help me with gear? The SL 30 Tour is on Saturday, and I will not have time to complete the game, and hten come back to the depths by that time.

If I don't have time, I'll just use what I have, but I would prefer to have some good gear.

Also, I only have 1 Eye of Death. If someone can help me with that on XBox it would be appreciated.
    RagingDragon_69
    RagingDragon_69
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by RagingDragon_69 Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:47 pm

IV_Mark_VI wrote:Bump. Can anyone help me with gear? The SL 30 Tour is on Saturday, and I will not have time to complete the game, and hten come back to the depths by that time.

If I don't have time, I'll just use what I have, but I would prefer to have some good gear.

Also, I only have 1 Eye of Death. If someone can help me with that on XBox it would be appreciated.

I would help you Mark but i'm on PS3 sorry.

PM any of the XBOX elders and they should be able help you out. Or maybe post in the player trade section.

Xbox Elders DxV04, WulfofPhyrexia, ZikoLogica
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:01 pm

IV_Mark_VI wrote:Bump. Can anyone help me with gear? The SL 30 Tour is on Saturday, and I will not have time to complete the game, and hten come back to the depths by that time.

Yeah Ziko or DxV can help its just a matter of getting their attention.

@Beckham lol!
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:03 pm

IV_Mark_VI wrote:Did that, read it.

From what I understand in the thread of the "Tour of Lordran" we all go to the depths, and put down signs there, while farming humanities.

Why the slowly moving I don't know.

When we meet we have to select a spot where we all drop the EoD as we have selected spots in the burg and parish.

I need to post the spot but for now it seems anywhere near the bonfire is where we will hang out.

With regards to slowly moving. If you run fast the gravelord sign will disappear until you stop running. If you walk slow it will reappear every so many seconds so to the person seeing the sign it would look as if it was moving.

If you walk slow in the depths while farming you have a higher chance of other players seeing your sign than if you run full speed down to the rats and basiliks.

As it states it is merely a suggestion for those who might want to farm EoDs or Humanity.

Hope that clears it up. I know some times I write gibberish. bounce

With regards to gear someone else please help him out. My xbox can't connect to the internet.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:55 am