Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+36
Emergence
Tolvo
Jovias-86
Rin
phantomblk
DancingFood
Darksomething56
Sintinerus
The_Flail
BT90001
Ciledaknuf
BackwardsBaboon
fearandwhiskey
TehInfamousAmos
Kirk-Barb
ROOSTER330
Cidek
twilightwarwolf
NR-K
RaynexFall
ZikoLogiKa NL
DxV04
RagingDragon_69
Shkar
mrbeckham87
Servant of Priscilla
IV_Mark_VI
Yukon
whitechikz11
Brokewilly
billy_bayonet
SunlightCrusader
White Knight Wulf
ViralEnsign_
DoughGuy
Federally
40 posters

Gravesworn - Servants of the First (3rd Thread)

ZikoLogiKa NL
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Gravesworn - Servants of the First (3rd Thread)  - Page 3 Empty Re: Gravesworn - Servants of the First (3rd Thread)

Post by ZikoLogiKa NL Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:16 pm

Heey Mark I can surely help you out , I just added you on XBL but you are not online at the moment.What is it that you need exactly , and what level are you currently ?

Soo are power buffs going to be allowed at the tourney ? If so I'll make sure to have one equipped for the first time ever to counter-react :pirat:

What's the policy on Backstabs & Parries ?I'm not a fan of either of these mechanics so If my opponent opens the fight with a parry chewing of half of my lifebar , I will surely go for the BS.tongue
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Gravesworn - Servants of the First (3rd Thread)  - Page 3 Empty Re: Gravesworn - Servants of the First (3rd Thread)

Post by Federally Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:31 pm

Well whatever your SL70 uses will be allowed. As far as BS I'm unsure what to decide
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ZikoLogiKa NL Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:42 pm

how do you feel about allowing BS to punish area of effect spells ? Im down for that :pirat:

Power buffs can & will be countered by power buffs , so that's not a major issue since it only shortens the fun fighting time.

I don't know what to say about parries though
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:38 pm

Not gonna outlays parries lol, unless enough demanded it and I don't see that happening.

Only problem with outlawing specific types of BS is that requires a judge. I'm thinking just say no BS to make the fights hopefully more fun.

Weapons buffs don't bother me because at 70 they require a big sacrifice to have.
    IV_Mark_VI
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by IV_Mark_VI Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:00 pm

I have fought in many PvP matches, and the only BS I hate is the Backstab fishing. However, I'll leave it up to you guys to decide what is fair.

Also, how do we know who we will fight, and what rules they play by? Is this just a list for us not to do?
    Yukon
    Yukon
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Yukon Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:43 pm

At the last tour there really was not a problem with bs or parries. I got bs'd once and parried twice the whole time and unlike bs a parry cannot be forced on you, if you get parried it was no fault of the other player or lag you just need to learn from it and it's entirely avoidable. I don't think either should be banned from the tourny fights here.
    Aslong as players are using them tastefully and not chaining to win, it should be a fun fight between friends not just another invasion.
    IV_Mark_VI
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by IV_Mark_VI Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:55 pm

I agree, I can't see a reason to ban a parry.
    IV_Mark_VI
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by IV_Mark_VI Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:04 pm

@ZikoLogiKa NL: I am on Central time, so GMT-6.

I see you're in the Netherlands, so you'll likely be in bed when I'm online, except for Saturday perhaps.
    RaynexFall
    RaynexFall
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by RaynexFall Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:04 pm

aww... i was asleep when you people made the new thread... bunch of arses... lol anyways, i'm sad i have to stick my first post on the 4th page raggle fraggle.. lol
    IV_Mark_VI
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by IV_Mark_VI Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:38 pm

How do you know when to pull out your lightning weapon or stick to a regular +5 weapon?

I notified a friend of this event, and he's going to try invading as a Dark Wraith during this period. He was debating all Dark armour with a Dark sword +5, but I think I'd pull out a lightning weapon if I saw that. Obviously they dont' belong in this part of the game.

How can he invade adn not trigger any bells? (And be properly equipped?)
    Yukon
    Yukon
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Yukon Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:45 pm

I wouldn't suspect anything fishy unless his dark sword sparked or set me on fire when it hit me. A +5 darksword is nothing most gravelords can't handle with similar gear. Personally I want to invade wearing kirks chest armor at lvl 30. Just keep the dark armour unupgraded. Might be a better answer if you post this into the tour thread instead.
    IV_Mark_VI
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by IV_Mark_VI Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:02 pm

How would you know? If I were invaded by someone like that, I'd assume the worst. Unless they identify themselves via PM or something. If you're lvl 30 and get smacked by a lightning +5 weapon, you're in huge trouble. How are you going to go into your inventory and pull out what you need (I guess you'd have to have it in your off hand?)
    Yukon
    Yukon
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Yukon Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:13 pm

You can roll through the first few attacks and the weapon will leave it's mark without damaging you. Some people had their grief sets on and when they noticed the damage I was doing or not doing thy would go to a +5 in the parish. Many people were using weapons at the parish like painted guardian sword, kirks and katanas. Weapons not commonly acquired by that point in the game but when they were such low levels it hardly made a difference.
    IV_Mark_VI
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by IV_Mark_VI Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:15 pm

So... assume people are fighting fair, but roll around to see if it has an elemental effect. If not, assume correct weapon.
    Yukon
    Yukon
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Yukon Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:20 pm

Yep, that's about the gist of it. Or at least what I would recommend.
    NR-K
    NR-K
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by NR-K Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:26 pm

The RED HAND...

Nuff said

um im completing the Ebon Hand header soon finally and able to resume RH affairs.. >.>

we are not to be trusted...

jk

r am i?
    RaynexFall
    RaynexFall
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by RaynexFall Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:00 pm

Hey NR, did you get the bone hand/red hand symbol from a band? cuz lol im listening to a band with that exact symbol on their album cover... hehe
    NR-K
    NR-K
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by NR-K Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:10 pm

all i know is... it looks good silly
    NR-K
    NR-K
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by NR-K Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:14 pm

Gravesworn - Servants of the First (3rd Thread)  - Page 3 EbonHand-1

My gift to dat ebon hand

MUAAHAHAHA
    RaynexFall
    RaynexFall
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by RaynexFall Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:15 pm

hey NR, what do you use to make that stuff, photoshop?
    NR-K
    NR-K
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by NR-K Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:16 pm

nah just Gimp silly

Its pretty gud and FREE big grin
    RaynexFall
    RaynexFall
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by RaynexFall Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:19 pm

da ***... i use gimp, lol i can't do that kinda stuff anymore... i used to, but then i got rusty, and literally lost all my skill.
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ZikoLogiKa NL Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:23 pm

NRK has awesome Gimp skills , I like pretty much all of your creations very much
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:24 pm

lol i like this gift thanks NR i couldnt alter my image the way I wanted it to sooo....
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ZikoLogiKa NL Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:25 pm

ViralEnsign_ wrote:lol i like this gift thanks NR i couldnt alter my image the way I wanted it to sooo....

I loved the eye in the handpalm too

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:35 pm